剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Yes, please.
睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
鉴于我占了床
Seeing as how I had the bed,
我猜我应该比你睡得好多了
I'm guessing ??a whole lot better than you.
不好意思了
Sorry about that.
我脑子有点断片了
Think I got a little carried away.
你记得多少
How much do you remember?
唱歌♥ 跳舞
Uh, singing, dancing...
你把我塞进了旅行箱吗
did you stuff me in a suitcase?
是个航♥空♥箱
It was a road case.
乐队很慷慨地把箱子借给我们
The band was kind enough to loan them to us
这样经理就可以把我们偷偷带出去
so the manager could sneak us out.
你不得不用箱子把我偷偷带出去吗
You had to sneak me out in a box?
是的 也许下一次
Yeah, maybe next time,
我们可以开赛车出去
we just, uh, stick to driving racecars?
茱莉亚 你也许不信
You know, Juliette, um, you may not believe it,
但是 在以前
but, uh, back in the day,
我一定会跟你一决高下
I'd have given you ??a run for your money last night.
是吗
That so?
当然 我曾经比你还疯狂
Hell yes. ??I was you, and then some.
说实在的 当你年轻的时候
I mean, let's face it, when you're young --
怎么说的来着 名声是个魅惑的情人
what do they say? -- Um, fame is a seductive mistress?
这倒是真的
You better believe it.
问题是
Trouble is, uh...
我家里有一位妻子和两个孩子
I had a wife and two kids at home.
我知道我很少说我前妻的好话
I know I don't always speak kindly of my ex,
但是 其实是我搞砸了
but, um, I was the one who screwed that up.
我大概让她觉得自己是第二选择了
I just made her feel like second choice, I guess.
所以她带着孩子走了
So she left, took the kids.
我还在外流浪
I stayed out on the road.
我内心一部分觉得松了口气
Part of me was actually relieved,
直到我醒来
till I finally woke up
才意识到我失去了什么
and, you know, realized what I lost.
从那时起 我错过了我孩子的一半人生
By that time, I had missed half my kids' lives.
你见过我们
Well, you've seen us.
在发布派对上 我们是个幸福大家庭
At the launch party, we were one big, happy family.
没错 就在你消失以前
Yep, yep -- right up until you disappeared.
现在你空闲下来了
Now you got time off.
却不回家 而是选择
Instead of going home, you chose to get wasted
和五百个最亲近的陌生人一起喝得烂醉
with 500 ??of your closest strangers.
我不是在诟病你
I-I'm not judging you --
绝对不是
not by a long shot.
我只是不想看到你和我犯一样的错误
I just don't want to see you make the same mistakes I did.
我无法想象你所经历的痛苦 宝贝
I can't even imagine what you're going through, babe.
我会在你身边
I'm here for you.
女儿们也是
And the girls are.
你知道斯嘉丽也会
And you know Scarlett is, too.
斯嘉丽
Scarlett.
我不想看到
I don't want to see a...
你们之间有嫌隙
a rift divide y'all.
你们比任何时候都更需要彼此
You're gonna need each other now more than ever.
不如去医院吧
Why don't you go to the hospital?
我不能 宝贝
I can't, baby.
我不能在他们...
I can't be there while they...
这是不对的
It isn't right.
也许是 也许不是
Well, maybe it is, and maybe it isn't.
我
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道你想和你姐姐告别
But I know that you're gonna want to say goodbye to your sister.
我会和你一起去
I'll go with you.
不 你留在这里
No, you stay here.
没事了 没事了 没事了
Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
爸爸来了 没事了
Shh. Daddy's here. It's okay.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
*梦之甜如蜜*
*Dream the sweetest dream*
*醒时伴身侧*
*When you wake, I will be here*
*拥你入胸怀*
*To hold you in my arms*
*宝贝别哭泣*
*Darling, don't you cry*
*泪珠擦干去*
*Tears will soon be gone*
*拥你入胸怀*
*Hold you in my arms*
*拥你入胸怀*
*Hold you in my arms*
*一切归于静*
*All is well, all is right*
*拥你入胸怀*
*I'll hold you in my arms*
*拥你入胸怀*
*Hold you in my arms*
*拥你入胸怀*
*Hold you in my arms*
*一切归于静*
*All is well, all is right*
*拥你入胸怀*
*I'll hold you in my arms*
*拥你入胸怀*
*Hold you in my arms*
*拥你入胸怀*
*Hold you in my arms*
*一切归于静*
*All is well, all is right*
*拥你入胸怀*
*I'll hold you in my arms*
*拥你入胸怀*
*Hold you in my arms*
*拥你入胸怀*
*Hold you in my arms*
*醒时伴身侧*
*When you wake, I will be here*
*拥你入胸怀*
*To hold you in my arms*
过来 小宝贝
Hey, come here, sweetheart.
好了
Come on. Shh.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你看起来糟透了
Okay. Wow. You look like hell.
你真幸运 我带了早餐
Lucky for you, I brought breakfast!
早餐是一天中最重要的一餐
Well, it is the most important meal of the day.
是时候了
It's time.
妈妈 我爱您
Mama, I love you.
原谅我
Forgive me.
可以了
Okay.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表