剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Breakups, I mean.
对 分手最糟糕了
Yeah, that's -- that's the worst.
你只能吸取教训放下过去 对吧
All you can do is learn from it and move on, right?
是啊
Yeah, totally.
介意我坐这里吗
You mind if I -- if I join ya?
一点也不
Not at all.
*缘起犹大之吻*
*Started with the Judas kiss*
*将我推向悬崖边缘*
*That pushed me to the brink*
*也许我们一直是那流星*
*Guess we've always been the stars*
*只能走向毁灭*
*Of our little tragedy*
*混乱让我上瘾*
*Addicted to commotion*
*不愿改变*
*Wouldn't change it if I could*
*但是关于你让我受的伤*
*But when it comes to you breaking my heart*
*我可以写成一本书*
*I could write a book*
*我知道*
*Oh, I know*
*我知道故事的走向*
*How the story goes down*
*我讲了成百上千遍*
*I've told it about 100 times now*
茱莉亚
Juliette.
-怎么了 -抱歉
- Yeah? - Sorry.
我是维勒唱片的肯·德维恩
Uh, Ken Devine with Wheelin' Dealin'.
我以为是和卢克见面的
I thought I was meeting with Luke.
卢克目前
Uh, yeah, well, Luke, I'm afraid,
有紧急巡演事务要处理
is currently tied up with an urgent tour matter.
让我代他道歉
He sends his apologies.
没事 我可以等
Okay, I can wait.
可能要很久
It might be a while.
我会找人联♥系♥你的经纪人重新安排
Um, I'll have someone contact your reps for rescheduling it.
对此造成的困扰我很抱歉
I-I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
-没事 很高兴见到你 -彼此彼此
- It's all good. Nice to meet you. - Likewise.
*谁都有过心碎*
*Everybody knows a good heartbreak*
*我知道*
*Oh, I know*
*我知道故事的走向*
*How the story goes down*
*我讲了成百上千遍*
*I've told it about 100 times now*
*你是我最阴暗的绝望*
*You're my darkest desperation*
*最失败的创作*
*Worst kind of creation*
*纵然知道结局不美*
*Even though I know the story don't end good*
*我可以写成一本书*
*Hell, I could write the book*
*我 我*
*Oh, I, Oh, I*
*我可以写成一本书*
*I could write the book*
怎么了 威尔
What's going on, Will?
怎么判断一个人是不是同性恋
How can you tell if a guy is gay?
如果这是个笑话
Uh, if this is a joke,
我可不想听到它的笑点
I'm not sure I want to hear the punch line.
不不 我是认真的 我需要你帮忙
No, no, no. I'm serious, and I need your help.
我刚遇见一个人 但我判断不出来
I just met this guy, and I can't tell.
是这样 他是我的伴唱歌♥手之一
I mean, uh, he's one of my backup singers,
还有 他刚和一个叫莱利的人分手
and, oh, he just broke up with someone named Riley,
所以他是同性恋 对吧
so gay, right?
从你给的这么一点细节来看
Well, given those very limited details,
有可能是
it's possible,
不过莱利也有可能是个女生的名字
though Riley can be a girl's name, too.
他确实说了他喜欢车啊 足球啊
Oh, and he did say he's into cars and football
烧烤啊之类的
and grilling and stuff.
所以 他是直男了
So, uh -- so he's straight.
你也喜欢这些啊 威尔
You like those things, Will.
那我怎么能知道
Well, then, how am I supposed to know
他是个潜在的追求者还是
if he's a potential suitor --
随便你叫他们什么
whatever you called them?
如果你真的想知道他是不是同性恋
Look, if you really want to know if he's gay,
勇敢点 约他出去
man up and ask him out.
我原来都不知道一堆热石头
I never knew a bunch of hot rocks
能让人这么放松
could be so relaxing.
是啊 相信我
Yeah, trust me.
热石和上等威士忌
This and some good Scotch
是能撑过漫长巡演的唯一办法
are the only way to survive these long tours.
这你可要记好了
Just something you're gonna want to keep in mind.
你能带我来这里 真的非常感激
I can't thank you enough for bringing us out here.
你已经给过我回报了
Oh, yes, you can, and you have.
不管怎么说 你们的单曲这么火爆
Anyway, the way your single's blowing up,
能邀请你来演出对我们都有好处
having you here is good for all of us.
这次巡演对我很重要 对加纳也是
Well, it means a lot to me -- and Gunnar, too.
虽然保证过不八卦你的私生活
Hey, I know I promised not to pry,
但我还是想说
but I have to say,
很难相信你俩之间
it's really hard to believe there isn't something
真的没有感情了
still going on between you guys.
为什么这么说
How do you mean?
我看过你们俩表演的
You know, I've watched you play.
你们俩之间的那种火花和激♥情♥
You chemistry, your energy.
你们之间不仅只有音乐上的合作而已
There's a lot more going on than just music.
-我能对你说实话吗 -说吧
- If I can be completely honest with you... - Yeah?
除了音乐之外
...there always is something going on
我和他之间一直都有种微妙的感情
just under the surface with me and Gunnar,
但我们出于对乐队的考虑
but we decided for the good of the band that...
只能维持现状
that's just where it's got to stay.
你是个聪明的姑娘
Very smart girl.
对于一个还有很长的路要走的女孩来说
Take it from someone with a few more miles behind her,
把感情复杂化
it is never a good idea
的确不合适
to complicate these things out on the road.
这算是你需要记住的另一件事情
Just another one of those things you might want to keep in mind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得我真的会从你身上学到很多
I-I feel like I'm really gonna learn a lot from you.
贝尔女士吗
Mrs. Bell?
我是戈夫医生
I'm Dr. Goff.
我负责照看你的丈夫
I'm overseeing your husband's care.
他还好吗 我想看看他
Is he all right? I want to see him.
能告诉我发生了什么吗
Can you tell us what happened?
我想我们还是私下说比较好
Maybe you'd prefer to speak privately, ma'am.
不 没事的
No, no. It's okay.
-他是个朋友 也需要知道 -好的
- He's a friend, and he needs to know, too. - Very well.
说来有点难堪
There's no easy way to say this.
你的丈夫昨天深夜被一个女子送来医院后
Your husband was admitted to the ICU
就住进了重症监护室
after a woman brought him in late last night.
什么女人
What woman?
一名当地的妓♥女♥
A local escort.
据她说 贝尔先生在连续几天
According to her, Mr. Bell became unresponsive
酗酒 服用止痛片和伟哥之后
after several days of consuming
已经神志不清了
dangerous amounts of alcohol, pain pills, and sexual performance enhancers.
你确定我们指的是一个人吗
Y-Y-You sure we're talking about the same guy, doc?
很遗憾 我确定是他
Quite sure, sadly.
他的检测报告证实了这一点
His toxicity report confirms it,
报告还显示这是导致他
and it suggests that it's the cause
脑溢血的原因
of his brain hemorrhage.
-我的天哪 -什么意思
- Oh, my God. - W-What does that mean?
他什么时候能出院 进行表演
When can he come home and do a show?
说明白点 病人发生了中风
Just to clarify, the patient had a stroke.
他的意识还不清醒
He's still unconscious.
他近期内绝对不可能上台演出了
He certainly won't be onstage anytime soon.
怎么了 会面不顺利吗
What is wrong? Did your meeting not go well?
什么会面 什么会面
Oh, what meeting? What meeting?
根本没见到 卢克放我鸽子了
No, Luke bailed. Bailed.
而我不得不看着艾弗里和莱拉
And I had to watch Avery and Layla
在试音的时候耳鬓厮磨
grind onstage during sound check.
他俩有什么隐情吗
Is there something going on between them?
我不知道
Not that I know of.
如果有的话 你会告诉我吗
Would you tell me if there was?
当然
Well, of course.
但首先告诉我 你在困扰什么
But you want to tell me what's really bothering you?
我在努力让生活重回正轨
It's just, I've been trying to get my life back together.
我的事业 我的女儿 我的团队
My career, my daughter, my team -- everything --
然而艾弗里是缺失的唯一一块
and Avery is the only missing puzzle piece.
我还以为今早我们有那么心动的一瞬
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表