剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
没有任何消息 就像她消失了
Nothing. It's like she disappeared.
是她吗
That her?
"别担心 我很安全 但是爸爸疯了"
"Don't worry. I'm safe. But Dad's insane."
她在生你的气
Oh, she's mad at you.
是啊 她生我的气 气我逮着了她
Yeah, she's mad at me. She's mad that I caught her.
她气我把她从那个地方拉出来了
She's mad that I pulled her out of that damn place.
她不肯告诉我她在哪儿
She won't tell me where she is.
我知道她在哪儿
I know where she is.
-你要去哪儿 -如果她说她很安全
- Where are you going? - If she says she's safe,
我敢打赌她就在卡什家
I bet everything I got she's at Cash's right now.
不 不 让我去
No. No, hey. Let me go.
你们都在气头上
You're mad. She's mad.
我是很生气
Yeah, I'm mad.
带达芙妮去舞蹈课吧
Take Daphne to dance class.
你冷静一下 好吗
Cool yourself off. All right?
-我找到她会给你打电♥话♥的 -好的
- I'll call you if I find her. - All right.
有这么一支大热单曲感觉如何
Well, how's it feel having a hot single?
我们很激动
We're just really excited
大家终于都能听到我们的音乐
for everyone to finally hear our music.
音乐是我们的心之所向
It really has been a labor of love,
希望大家都能喜欢
so we hope y'all like it.
闲话少说
Well, without further ado,
接下来是前任乐队的
here's Nashville duo The Exes
首发对唱单曲 《废墟》
with their debut single, "The Rubble."
-恭喜了 伙计 -谢谢
- Congrats, man. - Thank you.
祝你好运
Really, best of luck.
谢谢你邀请我们
Aw, man, thanks for having us.
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you, too.
真有趣
That was fun.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
不可思议
Surreal.
刚才的采访表现不错
That was a great interview.
谢谢 销量数据出来了吗
Thanks. We got numbers yet?
刚拿到 你们准备好了吗
I just got them. You ready for this?
-目前为止是6000次 -不是吧
- 6,000 downloads so far. - What?
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
而且刚刚被心享和积云电台选中了
And it just got picked up by iHeart and Cumulus.
告诉你们 这支单曲会大热的
I am telling you guys, this is gonna be huge.
不可思议
This is amazing.
你好 丽萨
Hey, Lisa.
-好的 -再见
- Okay. - Bye.
我们得庆祝一下
We got to celebrate.
-没错 -去喝一杯
- Yeah! - Uh, a drink,
找个高级点的地方吃午餐
find a lunch spot, someplace fancy.
我想做任何事情
I want to do everything,
但我和奥顿有约了
but I kind of made plans with Autumn.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
她打电♥话♥邀请我去做宾馆的水疗
She called my room and asked me to come to the hotel spa,
我觉得我们刚开始的关系不是很好
and I really feel like we got off on the wrong foot,
所以想努力弥补
and so I'm trying to make it cool.
你介意我单独和她待一会儿吗
Do you mind if I spend a little time alone with her?
不介意 没问题
No. I mean, that's -- that's fine. Yeah.
谢谢 表演后见
Thank you. After the show?
-表演后见 -好的
- After the show. - Okay.
*失去感觉*
*Gone are the feelings*
*丢掉理由*
*Lost are the reasons*
*何必在意*
*Why I should even care*
*何苦绝望*
*Why I ever felt despair*
*继续前行*
*Moving on*
*继续前行*
*Moving on*
*应对自如*
*Never felt so good*
*我的灵魂*
*I hear a joyful noise*
*欢声歌♥唱*
*down in my soul*
*疲惫的心 不再疼痛*
*My poor heart hurts no more*
*拨云见日*
*I feel the sunshine*
*温暖着我*
*breaking through*
*继续前行*
*Moving on*
*继续前行*
*Moving on*
*应对自如*
*Never felt so good*
*应对自如*
*Never felt so good*
好了
All right.
还想再录几遍
Uh, still some punches I want to try,
非常不错
but it's feeling good.
太棒了
That was great.
真是不可思议
Hey, man, that was incredible.
我是布莱恩 你的伴唱歌♥手之一
I'm Bryan, one of your backup singers.
见到你很高兴 我是威尔·莱星顿
Oh, nice to meet ya. Will Lexington.
久仰
I know.
我是你上张专辑的铁粉
I was a big fan of your last album.
感觉也会是下一张的
Sounds like I'll be a fan of your next album, too.
也不都是我的功劳
Well, afraid I can't take all the credit.
这些歌♥大多数都是和别人合写的
You know, most of these songs are co-writes.
当然 但不是你唱的话
Yeah, well, sure, but without the voice,
就是些普通的曲子而已
they're just songs, right?
显然你有特别的地方
Must be something special about you.
抱歉来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
但我现在到了 准备就绪
But I'm here now, and I'm ready to do this.
没关系 你能来我就很高兴了
That's okay. I'm just really glad you're here.
昨天晚上你还对这份工作还犹豫不决
You seemed kind of unsure about taking the job last night.
我觉得现在就是合适的时候
Well, I figure now's as good a time as any,
趁凯蒂丝还小不会走
while Cadence is still small enough to shuttle around.
更何况我无法拒绝
Plus, how could I turn down the chance
-和你一起做好音乐的机会 -谢谢你
- to keep making great music with you? - Oh, thank you.
真不敢相信 你 我 卢克和里夫
I can't believe this -- you, me, Luke, Riff.
绝对是最棒的一夜
It's gonna be the best night.
你好 艾弗里
Hi, Avery.
我刚听说你要加入巡演
I just heard you were joining the tour.
-欢迎入伙 -谢谢
- Welcome aboard, son. - Thanks.
虽然是在最后关头才决定
Yeah, it was kind of last minute,
但我真的很期待
but I'm looking forward to it.
我也是
Well, uh, that makes three of us.
你介意我和莱拉单独聊一会儿吗
Um, you mind if I steal Layla here for a quick second?
-当然 我去接上吉他 -好
- Sure. Yeah, I'll go plug in. - Okay.
我想跟你说
I just want you to know
能和你跟里夫一起巡演我真的很激动
I'm so excited to be on tour with you and with Riff,
我很期待在今晚表演之前
and I was really hoping to meet him
见见他
before everything happens tonight,
-因为他就是个传奇 -没错
- 'cause he's a legend. - Uh, yeah.
今晚可能不行了
Yeah, might have to take a rain check on that.
突然有事 里夫可能到不了
Uh, something's come up. Riff may not make it.
但我们会努力找个替补
But, uh, we're working to see if we can fill the slot
好继续这个表演
and still put on the show.
稍等 你可能取消今晚的整个表演
Wait. You might cancel tonight altogether?
但愿不必如此
Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
到了
Okay.
你在哪 回来吧 你还好吗 大家都很担心 回我电♥话♥或短♥信♥ 拜托
宝贝
Listen, sweetie,
她可能只是需要一些空间
she probably just needs some space.
-仅此而已 -都是我的错
- That's all. - It's my fault.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
如果我什么都没说
If I didn't say anything,
你就不会知道这次演出
you wouldn't have known about the show,
-她也不会离家出走 -不
- she wouldn't have run away. - No. No.
达芙妮 听我说
Listen to m... Daphne, hey, hey, all right?
那是麦迪自己的选择 跟你没关系
Maddie made her choices, and that is not your responsibility.
你只是做了你应做的事
You did exactly what you should've done, all right?
如果她遇到不测呢
What if something bad happens?
不会的
It won't.
好吗 我保证
All right? I promise.
蕾娜 你来干嘛
Rayna, what are you doing here?
我在找麦迪 我能进来吗
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表