剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
我以为你不可能更美了呢
I did not think that you could be any more beautiful.
-我喜欢 -谢谢
- I love it. - Thank you. ??
-欢迎回家 -回来感觉太好了
- Welcome home. - It's so good to be home.
但别太习惯了 我
But don't get used to it. I, um...
我觉得去参加巡演了
I've decided I'm gonna go out on tour.
好吧
U-uh...okay.
你觉得自己准备好了吗
Y-you think ??that you're ready for that?
其实我等不及回到舞台上了
I actually can't wait to get back out onstage.
那对我有好处
It'll be good.
如果你开心 我就替你开心
Well, hey, if you're excited, then I'm excited for you.
我们这就去庆祝吧 吃顿午饭
Let's go celebrate right now, in fact... uh, for lunch.
我好一会儿不用见病人
I don't have patients for a while.
不行 今天有一整天彩排
I can't. Uh, I have rehearsal all day.
一周后我们就得走 还有好多工作
We've got so much to do before we leave in a week.
好吧
??Okay.
但是晚饭可以一起吃
I could do dinner, though.
那好啊
Dinner's good.
好
Good.
来来 看那面墙
Come on, come on. See that wall right there?
那里都要拆掉 全拆掉
That thing's coming down. That's all the way gone.
我们要建更大的舞台 更大的音响系统
Then we're gonna have a bigger stage, bigger sound system.
和更多座位
And a lot more seating.
快进来
Come on in here.
弗兰琦·格雷
Frankie Gray.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
很高兴终于见面了
Nice to meet you finally.
你要跟你的担♥保♥人一起做生意吗
You're going into business with your sponsor?
这样行吗
Is that a thing?
还真不行
No, that is not a thing,
所以我要新找担♥保♥人了
which is why I'm getting me a new sponsor.
我们已经说好要公私分明
We've agreed to keep our boundaries clean
才能好好振兴这个地方
so we can get this place turned around.
说得太对了
You're damn right.
各种新潮的地方像雨后春笋一样
Been kind of tough keeping up with
我们挺不好维持的
all the new hipster joints popping up,
但这都要改观了 多谢迪康
but that's all about to change... thanks to Deacon.
弗兰克 过来帮个忙
Hey, Frank, ??can you help me real quick?
我要量量看这多高
I want to measure this thing, see how high this is.
我就好 亲爱的
I'll just be a second, sweetie.
嗯
Okay.
好了
All right.
亲爱的 你好吗
Hey, honey. How you doing?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我实在不知该打给谁
I just... I don't know who else to call.
杰夫
Jeff's...
杰夫死了
Jeff's dead.
什么
What?!
怎么会 什么情况
How? What happened?
不知道 我不知道具体情况
I don't know. I don't know exactly.
亲爱的 节哀顺变
Sweetheart, I'm so sorry.
我能帮上忙吗
W-what can I do?
小蕾 我只想赶快离开这儿
I just want to get out of here, Ray.
我想回家
I want to come home.
但现在没有航♥班♥
But there aren't any planes.
我来给卢克打电♥话♥
Well... I-I'll call Luke,
肯定能让你跟他一起飞回来
and -- and I'm sure you can come back with him.
好的
Okay.
我会帮你的
I'm -- I'm here for you.
不管需要什么都给我电♥话♥ 好吗
Whatever you need, you -- you call me, okay?
好的 我知道了
Okay. Yeah, all right.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye.
怎么了 没事吧
What's going on? Everything okay?
杰夫·福德汉姆死了
Jeff Fordham is dead.
你不是一天都要在凯文家写歌♥吗
Thought you were ??writing at Kevin's all day.
计划有变
Change of plans.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
不想
No.
你在忙什么呢
What do you got going on there?
找房♥子
??Just looking for an apartment.
干嘛找房♥子
W-why are you doing that?
我总不能和孩子永远住这儿吧
Come on. The baby and I can't stay here forever.
本来就只是临时借住
This was always supposed to be temporary
我们要么搬回去和茱莉亚住 要么不搬
until we either moved back in with Juliette or we didn't,
既然现在不搬回去了
and we're not, so...
所以就这样一拍两散了
So it's all over, just like that.
确定不想谈谈吗
You sure ??you don't want to talk?
杰夫·福德汉姆死了
Jeff Fordham's dead.
什么 怎么回事
What? How?
不知道 莱拉短♥信♥里就说了这一句
I don't know. ??That's all Layla texted me.
我得给她打电♥话♥
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna call her.
你要给茱莉亚打电♥话♥吗
Um, ??you gonna call Juliette?
不
No.
过去了就是过去了
Moving on means moving on.
警方已经确认死者是杰夫·福德汉姆
Authorities have identified him as Jeff Fordham,
茱莉亚·巴尼斯经纪人身亡
歌♥手茱莉亚·巴尼斯的的经纪人
manager of singer Juliette Barnes, who's in Atlanta
她正在在亚特兰大参加卢克·威乐的《永不回首》巡演
with Luke Wheeler's "Never look back" tour.
警方表示他死前几个小时
Police tell us hours before his death,
福德汉姆参加了一个派对
Fordham attended a party --
我最好给那个警探打电♥话♥
I guess I better call that detective.
我可不会
I wouldn't.
我们得先和茱莉亚谈
We need to talk to Juliette first,
口径要一致
get our stories straight.
你是让我妨碍司法公正
You're telling me to obstruct justice?
不是
No.
我是让你等等看 也许不用全天下都知道
I'm asking you to wait and see if justice unfolds
你的未成年儿子酒醉时目睹了一场事故
without the world finding out that your underage son was drunk
真♥相♥也会水落石出
when he saw an accident.
-我没喝那么多 -科特 这样吧
- I wasn't drinking that much. - You know what, Colt?
你去洗个澡
Why don't you go grab a shower,
盖比瑞拉和我来处理这事
and Gabriella and me, we'll figure this out.
去吧
Go on.
已经有投资人打电♥话♥给我
I've already received calls
想要退出
from investors who want to back out
因为你的派对上有人死了
because you threw a party where someone died.
有人
"Someone"?
杰夫是我的朋友 好吗
Jeff was my friend, okay?
节哀
I'm sorry.
但我的工作是确保你明白
But it's my job to make you understand
在马上要投入一桩数百万美元的生意的档口
how bad press like this is while launching
这种新闻有多麻烦
a multi-million-dollar business venture.
好了 我知道了
Okay. I know.
你说得对
You're right.
我也想保护我儿子
And I'd like to protect my son.
那我们到底怎么办
So, what the hell do we do?
首先 科特不能把这事说出去
Well, first of all, we need to keep Colt quiet --
这是为他好
for his sake.
我留在这安抚昨晚的客人
I'll stay here and do damage control
控制损失
with the guests from last night.
但从现在起
But from now on,
任何和你或者你的公♥司♥有关的人
anyone associated with you or your label
都不能对杰夫的死发表评论
needs to refrain ??from commenting on Jeff's death.
她在干什么
What the hell is she doing?
茱莉亚 你还好吗
Juliette, how do you feel?
我的经纪人刚自杀了
My manager just committed suicide.
你觉得我好不好
How do you think I feel?
杰夫事件仍待后续调查
We'll have more as this story continues to develop,
但刚才茱莉亚·巴尼斯
but that was Juliette Barnes
确认她经纪人杰夫·福德汉姆的死亡
confirming that the death of her manager, Jeff Fordham,
并非意外
was not an accident.
下一站歌♥后
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表