剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
我要找个制♥作♥人的工作
I need a producing gig.
你们很满意我为莎蒂制♥作♥的专辑
You guys were happy with my work with Sadie,
所以我希望你们能再给我点工作
so I was hoping there was something else you could send my way.
我知道你签了马库斯·基恩
I know you signed Markus Keen.
对 出乎意料地 他现在就在城里
Yeah, we did. Um, he's actually here in town... unexpectedly.
真的吗 太好了
Really? That's perfect.
-我什么时候能见他 -你不能见他
- When can I meet him? ??- You can't.
我已经安排了他和城里所有著名制♥作♥人见面
I've already got him booked with every heavy hitter in town.
好吧 但也许
Okay, but I probably know
我比那些人都更了解他的音乐
his music better than any of those guys.
-艾弗里 -我是摇滚歌♥手出身的
- Avery... - Look, I came out of alt rock.
我知道怎样将他领入乡村乐
I know how to steer this guy into country.
你真的要我取消他和别人的见面
Are you seriously asking me to cancel someone else
把你插♥进♥去吗
so I can slot you in?
不 我只希望你能安排十分钟
No, I'm just asking you to find me 10 minutes
让我跟他聊聊 就这样
to talk to the guy... that's it.
给我个机会
Just...give me a chance.
求你了
Please.
好吧 要不这样
All right. How about this?
马库斯今晚要和蕾娜去奥普里剧院的后台
Markus is gonna be backstage at the Opry tonight with Rayna.
我会征求下她的意见 看是否要介绍你
I will ask her how she feels about introducing you.
或许我们可以安排个非正式会面
Maybe we can make ??an informal meeting out of it.
但听着 我没法保证
But listen -- no promises.
马库斯是一个
Markus is a...
复杂的人
complicated guy.
要我帮什么忙吗
Do you need help with anything?
不我搞定了 差不多都好了
No, I-I got it. I think it's all done.
按现在的交通情况
It's probably gonna take us about 45 minutes
我们到奥普里剧院要大约45分钟
to get to the Opry with traffic right now,
所以我们得赶紧了
so we should get a move on.
宝贝我不想去了 你没意见的话
Baby, I don't think I'm gonna go, if that's okay.
我不知道还会有多少人
I don't know how many
会过来跟我说"为你感到遗憾"
"sorry for your loss" conversations I can have.
当然可以宝贝
Of course, babe.
你们去吧 玩得开心
You girls go, and you have fun.
好运
Break a leg.
妈妈 我看我也待在家里吧
You know, mom, I think I'm gonna stay home, too.
什么
What?
亲爱的 马库斯·基恩会去噢
Honey, Markus Keen is gonna be there.
我知道 只是
I know. I just --
我宁愿待在家里陪陪爸爸
I'd rather stay home and keep dad company for a bit.
好 我很感激
Okay. I appreciate that.
那我去换衣服了
I'm gonna go get changed, then.
好的 宝贝
All right, sweetheart.
如果麦迪不去 我也不想去了
If Maddie's not going, I don't want to go, either.
你们真是要把我搞疯了
Y'all are blowing my mind right now.
这可是你最喜欢的歌♥手
I mean, ??it's your favorite singer!
他是麦迪最喜欢的歌♥手 不是我的
He's Maddie's favorite singer, not mine.
你来干什 斯嘉丽还好吗
What are you d-- is Scarlett all right?
不好
No.
我是说 她很好
Uh, I mean, yeah, she's -- she's fine.
我想请你帮我
I'd like to take you up on your offer to help me.
我不明白
I'm confused.
她现在很难过 我用尽全力帮她
This has been really hard for her, and I'm trying my best,
但不管我说什么都让她觉得自己是个病人
but everything I say apparently makes her feel like a patient
而不是我爱的...
and not like the woman that I...
我想让她知道我有多关心她
I want her to know ??how much I care about her
知道我会在她身边
and that I am there for her,
我希望她能让我待在她身边
and I want her to let me be there,
但她好像根本听不到我的心声
but it's like she can't hear me, you know?
所以 我想或许我应该
So, uh, I was thinking maybe I would,
尝试用她的语言来说
you know, try to speak her language.
你写了首歌♥
Y-you wrote a song?
我写了个开头
I started one,
我想你可不可以帮我写完
and I was wondering ??if you could help me finish it.
你还好吗
How you doing?
挺好的 谢谢
Good, thank you.
很好 见到你很高兴
Good. Nice to see you.
见到你我也很高兴 今晚我是来看你表演的
It's good to see you, too. I came to see you play tonight.
-谢谢 -看你还有莱拉表演
- Thank you. - Well, you and Layla.
我们确实离婚了
I mean, we may be exes,
但还是朋友 我真的很为她骄傲
but we're still friends, and I'm real proud of her.
我得说 我很为你骄傲
I have to tell you, I was real proud of you.
那样子向全世界宣告你的秘密
Telling your truth ??to the world like that --
一定很不容易
couldn't have been easy.
是啊 很不容易
No, it sure wasn't.
打扰一下 是蕾娜吗
Excuse me, Rayna?
什么事
Yeah?
我能与你合影吗
Can I take your photo?
-当然可以 -太好了
- Sure. - ??Yes!
你得把威尔·莱星顿一起拍进去
You got to get Will Lexington in there.
来吧 我们自♥拍♥一张
Come on. Let's do a selfie.
好的
All right.
-好了 -太感谢了
- All right. - Thank you so much.
不客气 走好
Oh, sure. Take care.
我得去看看莱拉准备得怎么样了
Well, I should probably go check and see how Layla's doing.
很高兴见到你
??Nice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
-好运 -谢啦
- Break a leg. ??- Thanks.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
很紧张
Nervous.
但她会大放光彩的
But she's gonna be fantastic.
她一定会的 这一点我同意
Well, yes, she is. We can agree on that.
亲爱的 你没问题 你属于这里
Honey, you got this. You belong here.
谢谢
Thanks.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家掌声欢迎首次登上奥普里的
please welcome to the stage, in her Opry debut...
...莱拉·格兰特小姐
...Miss Layla Grant!
*时而厨房♥起舞*
*Sometimes we're dancing in the kitchen*
*时而扔扔餐碟*
*Sometimes I'm throwing dinner plates*
*时而世界静止*
*Sometimes the world stands still*
*时而大地震颤*
*Sometimes the ground shakes*
*这就是爱*
*That's love*
很高兴看到你终于能好好对待我的客户了
Glad to see you've finally done right by my client.
闭嘴 杰夫
Shut up, Jeff.
*时而赢了天下*
*Yeah, we win some*
*时而输干抹净*
*And we lose some*
*我们治愈一切*
*We heal some*
*我们伤害心灵*
*And we bruise some*
*一团乱麻*
*We're a mess*
*却值一试 残墟废物*
*We're a mess worth making, a wreck*
*却值一救*
*A wreck worth saving*
我一直以为登上那里的会是你
You know, I always thought it'd be you out there.
*互相撕逼*
*Drive each other crazy*
*虚度生命 但亲爱的 却值一玩*
*Takes some time, but, darling, it's time well-wasted*
我把自己看作是个歌♥手
I think of myself as a performer.
难道不是一个巨星吗
And not as a star?
拜托 你可是上了大银幕
??Come on, ??you're on the big screen.
我是拍了一部电影
I did one movie.
电影大热 你的专辑也是
And it was huge, and so is your album.
你已经超越了自己的生活
You're larger than life,
所以你能才成为一个偶像
and that's what makes you an icon.
老天 我可不敢这么说
Oh, gosh, ??i don't know about that.
这是真的 人们都很好奇
It's true. People are fascinated.
他们想知道你生活的方方面面
They want to know about every part of your life.
现在我们进行采访的同时
There's literally a reporter in the studio
录音棚里就有一个记者
while we do this interview.
没错 被你发现了
That's true. You got me.
-被你发现了 -这应该是
- You got me. - That's got to be
你生活里最麻烦的事情了吧
the hardest part of the whole thing, right?
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表