剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Okay.
制♥作♥人女士 你喜欢吗
And you, Madame Producer, you like?
是啊 听上去很棒
Um, yeah. It sounds great.
确实像林荫大道的歌♥
It does sound like Boulevard.
等等
Hold on.
你的语气听上去好像这不是件好事
You're saying that like it's a bad thing.
不不 但我们才谈过
No, no, but we had just talked about
你想唱点不同的曲风
how you wanted to change up the sound a little bit.
这不是林荫大道的作品 都是我自己的
This -- this isn't Boulevard. This is all me.
我听出来了 这首歌♥非常好
Uh, no, I-I hear that, and it's a great song.
我们只需要做些小小的改动
Let's just play around with it a little bit.
你想让我当你的制♥作♥人 对吧
You wanted me to be your producer, right?
-大家好 -蕾娜
- Hey, y'all. - Rayna!
你好啊
Yeah.
-我有好消息 -猜猜发生什么了
- I've got news. - Guess what.
抱歉 你先说
Sorry. You first.
凯文的朋友给我弄到了演出的名额
Kevin's buddy got me on the bill.
我今晚要表演了
I'm gonna perform tonight.
太棒了 好样的 哥儿们
Oh, that's awesome. Good for you, man.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
你有什么新闻
So, what's your news?
一个耳环
An earring?
那算什么新闻
How is that news?
我在地板上发现的 一定是艾琳的
I found it on the floor. It must be Erin's.
-谁 -昨晚跟加纳睡了
- Who? - The girl gunnar slept with last night
但没留号♥码的姑娘
who didn't leave her number.
因为她把这个落下了
Because she left this.
这是女人常用的伎俩
it's what women do.
他们刻意留下东西
They -- they leave something behind
这样你就不得不联络她们
so you're forced to track them down.
这是个小游戏
Come on. It's a game.
不 这是一♥夜♥情♥
no, it was a one-night stand.
加纳 你总是这样
Gunnar, you always do this.
你追求每个上过床的姑娘
You chase every girl you hook up with
想跟她发展成恋爱关系
and try to turn it into a relationship.
乡村音乐明星茱莉亚·巴尼斯又上新闻了
如果她没留电♥话♥
If she didn't leave her number,
亚特兰大上传了大量手♥机♥视频
-意思就是她不想见你 -艾弗里
- she doesn't want to see you. - Avery.
据说她在那里攻击了一位
where she allegedly attacked a fan
向她要签名的粉丝
who approached her for an autograph.
茱莉亚·巴尼斯在亚特兰大宾馆攻击粉丝
这位明星为什么攻击粉丝尚不清楚
It's unclear as to why the star attacked the fan.
也许是源于她高♥强♥度日程的压力
Perhaps it's the pressure of her demanding schedule.
她肯定出问题了
There's something really wrong.
我应该给她打电♥话♥ 确保她没事
I should call her, make sure she's okay.
不 别打给她
No, don't call her.
要是打了 你又会被吸进她的疯狂生活里的
If you do, you're just gonna get sucked back into her craziness.
他说得对 兄弟 茱莉亚不再归你管了
He's right, man. Juliette is officially no longer your problem.
他不再想要我了
He doesn't want me anymore.
你今天都不能离开这个房♥间
You are not to leave this room for the rest of the day.
为什么他不听
Why wouldn't he list...
坐下
Now, sit.
等等 等等 你要去哪里
Wait. Wait. Where are you going?
你要去找莱拉吗
Oh. You're going to Layla?
我比她更需要你
I need you more than she does.
你需要的是清醒一下
What you need is to get sober.
你知道只要我再给你一次机会
You know that you would drop her in a second
-你会立刻抛弃她 -是吗
- if I gave you another shot at me. - Yeah?
你对我来说
All you were to me
不过是杂物间的一次风流 亲爱的
was a one-time bang in a broom closet, sweetheart.
闭嘴
Shut up.
搞什么
What the hell?
坐下
Sit!
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?!
你知道你想要我 大家都想要我
You know you want me. Everybody wants me.
你是我最不想要的女人
I couldn't want a woman less.
难怪艾弗里离开你了
No wonder Avery left you.
真可惜
What a waste.
那是所有打包好的书
That's all the books packed up.
谢谢
Thank you.
剩下的大概只需要一个小时
The rest of this stuff should only take about an hour,
然后我们就可以出发了
and then we can hit the road.
我在想
I was thinking...
也许我们可以去
maybe we could go to that gathering
他们为你妈妈举办的聚会
they're having for your mother.
我们真的得趁着白天走
Well, we really got to go while there's still daylight.
你不想见见大家 看看那地方吗
Don't you want to see all the people, see the place?
我见过了
I have.
那只是一个
It's just a...
没有实现妈妈任何梦想的悲哀酒吧
sad lounge where none of mama's dreams came true.
我还是想去
I still want to go.
好吧 我就待在这儿
Fine. I-I'm gonna stay here.
漂亮 我喜欢
Yes. I love that.
完美 好的
Perfect. Okay, all right.
想试试吗
Want to give it a shot?
嗯
Yeah.
瞧瞧怎么样
See what happens.
三 四
3...4...
停下 停
Uh, kill it. Just... stop.
怎么了
What's up?
我就是没感觉
I'm just not feeling it.
好吧 那...
Okay, well, um...
要不我们唱完一整首看看如何
should we sing one through and just see what happens?
不 既然我知道我不喜欢
No, I don't really see what the point is
我看不出这有什么意义
if I know I don't like it, you know?
这肯定和你以前习惯的不一样
Well, it's definitely different from what you're used to.
-对 -我明白
- Yeah. - I get that.
但你不必害怕
But you don't need to be afraid of that.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我 好吧 我不是说害怕
I ... okay, I don't mean "afraid."
只是 你不必仅仅因为它是新事物
Just ... you don't have to resist it
就抗拒它
just 'cause it's new, you know?
我们尝试些不同的东西吧
I mean, let's try a bunch of different stuff.
好吧 但现在这不是合作
Fine, but this isn't a collaboration right now.
这是命令
This is a dictation.
-不 不是 -就是
- No, it's not. - Yeah, it is.
你甚至没有问过我就安排了这一切
You put this whole arrangement together without even asking me.
-不是的 -是的
-That's not true.- Yes, it i...
也许你之前说得对
You know, maybe you were right before.
或许你不该为我制♥作♥专辑
Maybe you shouldn't produce me.
好
Okay.
但是说清楚
But just so we're clear,
我完全按照你说的在做
I'm doing exactly what you asked me to do.
不 那是在我以为你懂我的时候 蕾娜
No, that's when I thought you got me, Rayna.
但你并不懂我
You don't.
知道吗
You know what?
也许这一切就是个错误
Maybe this whole thing is a mistake.
总算回来了
Finally.
可不是吗 但我不能留下
I know. Listen, I can't stay, though.
我得去处理茱莉亚的问题
I got to take care of this Juliette situation.
什么 我以为你一直就在忙这个
What? I thought that's what you've been doing.
我 没错 但是还有一些事
I -- yes, but there's more to it.
这些是... 抓痕吗
Are these...scratches?
住手
Stop it.
-我的天呐 -我们没什么
- Oh, my god. - It's nothing.
难道你又和她上♥床♥了
What -- are you sleeping with her again?!
-你别胡说了 -怎么了
- Hey, hey, don't be ridiculous. - Why?!
你以前就这样过 她自己跟我说的
You've done it before! She told me herself!
你以为我管她是死是活吗
Well, do you think I give a damn about her?!
听我说
Listen to me.
-别说了 -听我说
- Stop. - Listen to me.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表