剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
蕾娜·詹姆斯
抱歉 我只是在找帕特里克
Hey. Sorry. I'm just looking for Patrick.
他们说他在这里
They guys said he was in here.
他不在
He's not.
你在这里干什么
And what are you doing here?
杰夫上周给了我通行证
Jeff gave me passes last week.
我听说史蒂芬·泰勒今晚来了
So, I heard that Steven Tyler was here tonight.
真棒 他会不会去庆功宴
That's cool. Do you know if he's gonna be at the after party?
我想也许我们可以一起去
'Cause I was thinking that maybe we could go together.
我知道如果我们三个合影
You know, I know that Jeff would love it
杰夫一定会很满意
if all three of us had our picture taken together.
你知道吗 作为一个女人
You know, as a woman,
看到你如此没有自尊我真的很心痛
it pains me to see you have so little self-respect.
什么
What?
你居然和杰夫·福德汉姆上♥床♥
You in bed with Jeff Fordham -- literally?
你是有多恨自己
You must hate yourself.
你一点也不了解他
You don't know anything about him.
也不了解我 好吗
You don't know anything about me, okay?
杰夫其实是...
Jeff is actually...
一个极其可恶的人
A terrible human being.
但是 和你不同 我还有理智
But, unlike you, I was smart enough
能确保和他只是一♥夜♥情♥
to make sure it was a one-time thing.
或许你对他而言不过是一♥夜♥情♥人
You may have just been a piece of ass to him,
但是他爱我
but he loves me.
我也爱他
And I love him.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
我原以为我已经够看不起你了
I didn't think I could think any less of you,
但你居然能让我更看不起
but there you go, making it happen.
你觉得你爱他
You think you love him?
你觉得他爱你
You think he loves you?
-没错 -那你觉得
- Right. - Well, at the end of the day,
到头来他会更重视谁
who do you think he's gonna put first?
是我 不是你
Me -- not you.
你只是在这努力证明
You're just here trying to prove to the world
你不只是个过气的真人秀明星
that you're something other than a failed reality star.
你不是我 宝贝
You're not me, honey.
你永远都不会成为我
You're never gonna be me.
很好
Good.
是的 很好
Yeah. Good.
威尔 我在到处找你
Will! I've been looking everywhere for you.
听着 我知道你在承受什么
Look, I know what you're going through.
出柜是个很长的过程
Coming out, it's -- it's a long process,
但我向你保证
but I promise you --
这不是我
This isn't me.
随着电子音乐跳舞 这不是我
Dancing to electronica music -- it -- it isn't me.
好吧 那我们就去其他地方
Okay, then, w-we'll go someplace else, then.
去哪 我不再属于从前那些地方
Where? I don't belong in my old places.
我也不属于那里
I-I don't belong in there.
我无处可去
I don't belong.
我明天再和你谈 好吗
I'll, uh... I'll talk to you sometime tomorrow, okay?
干杯
Cheers.
你简直棒呆了
You were incredible.
我要莱拉消失
I want Layla gone.
什么
What?
把她送回纳什维尔
Send her back to Nashville,
推她去撞汽车
push her in front of oncoming traffic --
我不在乎 只要我再也不用
I don't care, as long as I never
见到她那张自以为是的小脸蛋
have to look at that smug little face again.
茱莉亚 杰夫想让她呆在这
Juliette, Jeff wants her here.
谁是你最大的客户
Who is your biggest client?
我们会处理的 如你所愿
We'll take care of it. Whatever you want.
好
Okay.
请在哔声后留言
Leave your message at the tone.
杰夫 还是我
Hey, Jeff. It's me again.
和瓦莱丽的见面很顺利
The meeting with Valerie went really well.
我想我来洛杉矶是件好事
I guess it's a good thing I came out to L.A.
听着 我知道你也是茱莉亚的经纪人
Listen, I know you're managing Juliette, too, but --
而且她比我大牌比我优秀
And, you know, she's a bigger star than me and everything,
但我就是 想确认一下
But I just -- I need you to remind me
关键时刻在你心里
that I'm number one for you...
是我排第一
when it counts.
斯嘉丽呢
Where's Scarlett?
在录音前我们可能得谈谈
Uh, we should probably talk before we record.
她已经录过了
Yep, she already did.
什么
What?
她大概一小时前就走了
Yeah, she left about an hour ago.
我们已经录好了她的音轨
We laid down her tracks.
而我不在
Without me?
是我误解了吗
Did I misunderstand?
她还会回来吗
Was she gonna come back?
不 应该不会了
No, I guess not.
我们赶紧录完了事吧
Let's just, uh, get this done.
蕾娜·詹姆斯 挂名厂牌的失败
65号♥高速 陨落之路
乡村女王到公♥司♥老板 巨星的陨落
*并非一阵狂风卷走我们的爱*
*It wasn't one big blow that brought our love down*
*是那细弱裂痕让它支离破碎*
*It was the hairline cracks that took it to the ground*
*逐渐潜行深入*
*Just kept creepin' over time*
*若野火般蔓延*
*Spreadin' like wildfire*
*并非一阵狂风卷走我们的爱*
*It wasn't one big blow that brought our love down*
*你不愿意睁眼*
*You didn't want to see*
*也曾放弃信念*
*Didn't want to believe*
*美梦渐渐衰变*
*The dreams getting colder*
*祈求真♥相♥沉淀*
*We begged the truth to bend*
有件事我得告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
我爱你
I love you.
*假装容易一点*
*It's easier to pretend*
我也爱你
I love you, too.
*却怕醒时看见*
*Than to see when you're sober*
*故事结束方能睁眼*
*You only wake up when it's over*
*故事结束方能睁眼*
*You only wake up when it's over*
*故事结束方能睁眼*
*You only wake up when it's over*
这是你们最棒的作品了 伙计
That was some of your best stuff, man.
即使你俩没在一起唱
Didn't even matter
也还是一样厉害
that you weren't here recording together.
出来吧
Come on in.
不一样了
It wasn't the same.
早安 纳什维尔
Good morning, Nashville!
接下来为您带来茱莉亚·巴尼斯的资讯
Coming up next -- a little Juliette Barnes.
她亮相好莱坞红毯 光彩照人
She really lit up the red carpet
当晚正值她首部电影首映
the other night in Hollywood at her first movie premiere.
还以为你会在凯文家
Figured you be at Kevin's.
没
Nope.
你们吵架了
You two have a fight?
就是晚上过得不太顺
Uh, just a bad night.
你呢
How about yours?
斯嘉丽承认了她对我还有感觉
Well, Scarlett admitted she feels something for me,
但 她还是要和凯勒布在一起
but...she's gonna stay with Caleb.
所以你也过得不顺
So, not good.
-是啊 烂透了 -好吧
- Yeah, it kind of sucks. - Right.
你好 伙计
Ah. Hey, buddy.
我忘了和你说
Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you.
我们有个新室友
Um... we got a new roommate.
实际上 是两个
Two, in fact.
以上是茱莉亚·巴尼斯的新单曲
And that was Juliette Barnes' new single,
《密州洪流》
"Mississippi Flood."
爱死这首歌♥了
Love that one.
她将于下周登上我们的节目
And she'll be stopping by next week
和我们聊聊她的新专辑
to talk to us about her new album.
是的 如果她有空接见我们两个小人物的话
Yeah, if she has time for us little people.
蕾娜·詹姆斯一定肠子都悔清了
Rayna James must be kicking herself pretty hard
居然放走了茱莉亚
for letting Juliette go.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表