剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
And...I thought we had this moment this morning.
我们最近相处的这么融洽
We've been getting along so well.
我们有过爱情的火花
We had this spark,
然后我就看见他和莱拉在舞台上
and then I see him onstage with her.
这简直
It's...
我的天 我真抱歉 茱莉亚
Oh, God. I'm so sorry, Juliette.
也许结局注定不是这样的
You know, maybe it's just not meant to be.
或许我真的配不上他
Yeah, maybe I just don't deserve him.
我只是还没准备好放手
I'm just not ready to let go yet.
但是一切都会好起来的
But it's gonna be okay,
因为你会和他们一起巡演
because you're gonna be on the road,
帮我盯着艾弗里
keeping an eye on him.
你会的吧
Right?
当然
Sure.
我会的
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
等等 别偷看
Wait. Wait. No peeking.
好了 睁开眼睛吧
Okay. Okay, all right, now.
惊艳吧
Ta-Dah.
天哪 看看这个
Oh, wow. Look at this.
你有数字音频软件和混频器
You got Pro Tools, mixer.
天哪 这套设备太棒了
Aw, man, this is a great setup.
-这是你的主意 -是的
- This your idea? - Yeah.
你一说加入 我就安置了这套设备
Well, as soon as you said yes, I had them put it in
这样我们就能在旅途中录音
so we can keep recording on the road.
还有
And...
我让他们准备了给凯蒂丝的婴儿床
I had them put in a crib for Cadence
这样你就不用担心
so you won't have to worry about
俩人挤一张床了
cramming into a bunk or anything.
等下 你这是
Wait. You're
-把你的卧室给了我吗 -是啊
- giving me your bedroom? - Yeah.
我无法想象带着小婴儿旅行有多难
I can't imagine it's gonna be easy touring with an infant,
这样你就能舒服一些
so you should be comfortable.
怎么啦
What's wrong?
等我一下
I just need a second.
所以这不是一份普通的唱片合约
So, apparently, this wasn't just any record deal.
索尼给你的机会包含
Sony was offering you the works --
巨大的优势和市场 大量的版税
a huge advance, big marketing, massive royalties.
他们基本上就是想
They basically wanted to make you
把你打造成下一个泰勒或米兰达
the next Taylor or Miranda.
也就我妈妈会扼杀这么好的机会吧
Wow. Only my mom would kill an opportunity that good.
还有戏
It's not dead.
-只要你愿意 索尼就乐意 -真的
- Sony's still interested if you are. - Really?
但我现在还是65号♥高速的签约艺人
But I'm -- I'm still under that contract with Highway 65.
就算我父母同意解约
I mean, even if my parents would let me go,
我依然需要他们的许可才能和索尼签约
I would still need their consent to sign with Sony.
就好像无论我做什么 他们都是阻碍
It's like no matter where I go, they're just in my way.
是的 听着
Yeah, listen.
电♥话♥里了解到一些事情
On that call,
我觉得你应该知道
I found out something that I think you should know.
好吧 谢谢 瓦莱丽
Okay. Well, thanks, Valerie.
谢谢你的时间
I appreciate your time, and, yeah,
我们一旦有消息就会通知你
we'll let you know if we hear anything.
律师怎么说
And what's the lawyer say?
她说基本上
Well, she says basically
我们就是要继续现在的办法
we just need to keep doing what we're doing.
给人打电♥话♥ 继续寻找
You know, calling people and searching.
好极了 真是太有帮助了
Great. That's real, real helpful.
唯一可选的就是让警方介入
The only other option is we get the police involved.
为什么不呢
Then, why don't we do that?
因为一旦警方介入
Because as soon as the police are involved,
我们就得报案
we got to file a report,
她就会作为离家出走的人被记录在册
and then she's in the system as a runaway.
她的确离家出走了 蕾娜
Well, she is a runaway, Rayna.
但是亲爱的 一旦她被录入系统
But, hon, the minute that she's in the system,
每个人就都能利用这一点
suddenly anybody can get ahold of that.
这就成了公♥开♥信♥息
I mean, that's public knowledge.
可能会被八卦小报加以利用
That can be dragged through the tabloids.
-我不想变成这样 -好吧
- I don't want that for her. - All right, great.
我们这也不能做 那也不能做
We can't do this. We can't do that.
-那我们能做什么 -我不知道
- What can we do? - I don't know!
我跟你一样也在想办法
I'm trying to figure it out same as you are.
天啊 迪康
Good Lord, Deacon.
你昨晚上干嘛对她发那么大脾气
Why'd you have to blow up on her like that last night?
你根本不知道当时是怎么回事 蕾娜
You have no idea what it was like in there, Rayna!
那我应该说什么
All right?! What was I supposed to say?!
"不好意思 小伙子
"Excuse me, young man.
等你摸完了我女儿的腿
When you're done groping my daughter's leg,
我能跟你说句话吗"
can I have a little word with you over here?"
-我该怎么做 -我不知道
- What was I supposed to do?! - I don't know.
但我知道对于一个16岁女孩来说
But I do know what it is to be a 16-year-old girl
跟老爸打架并永不归家是什么感觉
and have a fight with your father and leave the house forever.
我不想麦迪经受这些
And I don't want that for Maddie.
我也不想
I don't, either.
我只是快吓死了
I'm just scared to death,
不知道接下来该怎么办
and I don't... know our next move.
有个地方我们还没有找过
I thought of one place we haven't looked yet.
我不明白
I don't get it.
这么冒失行事实在
Going off the deep end like that
太不像他了
seems so unlike him.
是吗
Does it?
得了
Come on.
他在巡演路上一向如此
He was always like this on the road --
开派对 和粉丝胡来
the parties, the groupies.
你肯定记得的
You must remember.
是啊
Yeah, I do. I just --
只是我以为那些日子都是过去了
I guess I thought those days were behind him.
我也是
Me too.
最后事情变得一塌糊涂
You know, it eventually got so bad
我不得不下了决心
I had to put my foot down.
我强迫他退休了
I made him retire.
以为这是唯一能拯救他和婚姻的办法
Figured it was the only way to save him, save us,
好了一段时间
and it stuck for a while.
至少我是这么以为的
At least, I thought it did.
事实上 自从他上周在贝弗丽演出后
Truth is, after he played The Beverly last week,
就再没回过家
he never came home.
天啊 我很抱歉 海蒂
Hell, I am so sorry, Heidi.
我如果知道这对他是这么大的诱惑
I never would've brought him back out
-就绝对不会让他复出 -不是你的错
- had I known the temptation would be too... - It is not your fault.
他对表演上瘾
It's like an addiction to him.
我不清楚
I had no idea.
显然如此
I could tell.
你以为我们的家庭
The way you looked at our family,
看起来很完美
you saw perfection.
其实并不是
But it wasn't.
从来都不是完美的
Nothing ever is.
是啊 显然不是
No, it sure ain't.
非常感谢你 卢克
Thank you so much, Luke.
-没事 -好啦
- Yeah. - Yeah.
从现在开始交给我处理吧
I can handle things from here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你还要表演呢
You've got a show to do.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我不知道你去哪了
I wasn't sure where you went.
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我只是需要点时间冷静一下
I just needed a minute to clear my head,
想想清楚
process everything.
听着 我知道巡演的事很突然
Look, I know this tour stuff happened really fast.
我希望你不是迫于我的请求才做的决定
I just -- I hope I didn't rush you into anything.
不
No.
不 不是那样
No, it's -- it's -- it's not that.
只是...
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表