剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
We know that she's here, okay?
我们得跟她谈谈
We need to talk to her.
-我不知道 -没事 卡什
- I don't know -- - It's okay, Cash.
-你们有什么事 -听着 宝贝
- What do you want? - Look, baby,
我知道我那晚反应过激了
I know I probably overreacted the other night.
我不是有意让你出丑
I didn't mean to embarrass ya,
也不是故意吓到你
I didn't mean to frighten ya,
如果你受惊了 我非常抱歉
and if I did that, I'm sorry as hell.
不 你总在说抱歉 从未做出改变
No, you're always sorry, and nothing ever changes.
宝贝 听着
Honey, listen.
不管是什么让你如此情绪低落
Whatever's happened to make you this upset,
我们都能一起解决
we can work it out together.
跟我们回家吧 我们太爱你了
Please just come home. We love you so much.
我们可以弥补所有事
We can fix anything.
回家来让我们好好聊聊吧
Just come on home so we can talk it through.
我要待在卡什家
I'm staying here with Cash.
-别这样 -亲爱的
- Don't do that. - Oh, sweet--
不 我知道你觉得她是你的朋友
No, I know you think she's your friend, honey.
她对你是个坏榜样
She's a bad influence on you.
你们也不是什么好榜样
No, you're not a good influence.
-你们想阻止我发展音乐事业 -什么
- You're trying to keep me from my career. - What?
索尼想跟我签约 边山也是
Sony wanted me and so did Edgehill.
对 那件事我也知道了
Yeah, I know about that, too.
你不知道 宝贝
No, you don't know about that, honey.
背后还有很多你不知道的事
There's a lot you don't know about that.
我不会再让你为我做所有的决定了
I'm done letting you make all my decisions for me.
-宝贝 -我跟律师谈过了
- Swee-- - I talked to a lawyer
他觉得我赢面很大
who thinks I have a pretty good case.
什么赢面
Case for what?
我要和你们断绝关系了
I'm emancipating from you.
麦迪 麦迪
Maddie. Maddie!
麦迪 快开门
Maddie, open the door now!
麦迪 开门
Maddie, open the door!
麦迪
Maddie!
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表