剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
你觉得幸福吗
Are you happy?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我很幸福
Yeah, I am.
很好
Good.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你表演成功
Have a good show.
你没事吧
You all right?
我要对他放手了
I had to let him go.
我很抱歉 我知道这很难
I'm sorry. I know - it couldn't have been easy.
是很难
No, it wasn't.
告诉莱拉真♥相♥也很难 但是
Neither was telling Layla the truth, but...
我知道这样做是正确的
I know it was the right thing.
你知道吗
You know what?
做正确的事难就难在
The trouble with doing the right thing
往往一开始要难受很久 之后才会好起来
is that it usually sucks for a long time before it gets better.
我真不敢相信 我就这样就出场了
I can't believe - I'm going out there like this.
有什么我能帮上忙的吗
Anything I can do to make it better?
演出太精彩了
Killer show, guys.
很快你们就会在这类地方领衔演出
Pretty soon, you'll be headlining places like this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们迫不及待地想读到文章
Well, we're real excited to read the article.
十分感谢你的采访报道
Thank you so much for coming out.
也谢谢你们接受采访
Thank you for such great access.
我还有最后一个问题
I do have one last question.
尽管你们二人经历了如此之多
Given everything you two have been through --
心碎 背叛
the broken hearts, the betrayals,
挫折 失败的开端
the setbacks, the false starts --
为何现在终于合作成功了
why is it finally working now?
只因为我们是前任乐队
It only works 'cause we're The Exes.
她说得没错
She's right about that.
茱莉亚·巴尼斯小姐
Miss Juliette Barnes!
*爱情有时像路边硬币*
*Sometimes love is a penny on the ground*
*闪闪发光让你喜爱不已*
*And you like the way it shines*
*侥幸心理 想去捡起*
*Feel a little lucky, so you take a chance*
*仿佛这是完美的时机*
*Cause it felt like the perfect time*
*你倾注进去*
*You dig down deep*
*却耗尽一切*
*And give it everything*
卢克·维勒
Luke Wheeler!
*钢筋水泥 城市建起*
*Steel on steel, we built this town*
*两颗年轻气盛的心*
*With two young hearts on fire*
*从未见过 此般热切*
*Whole world never seen a rush like this
*堪比工业革命时*
*since 1845*
*我们向上帝保证*
*Lord knows we found*
*有取不尽的资源*
*Enough to go around*
*直到沙中淘不到金*
*Till that dirt runs out of gold*
*直到钻石退化成煤*
*And the diamonds turn back to coal*
*用水过量 源泉枯竭*
*So much water till the well runs out*
*我们的心开始焦急*
*Our hearts start to rust*
*侥幸的事没有结果*
*and the luck don't polish up*
*肆意开♥发♥ 终有报应*
*The ride up always comes back down*
*爱情有时像兴建城市*
*Sometimes love is a boomtown*
*像兴建城市*
*Love is a boomtown*
*兴建城市*
*Boomtown*
*趁铁轨消失前上火车*
*Take that train till the tracks run out*
*别等到来不及*
*Till it's too late*
*直到沙中淘不到金*
*Till that dirt runs out of gold*
*直到钻石退化成煤*
*And the diamonds turn back to coal*
你还好吗
You all right?
你有没有过一直期待从某人那里听到一些话
You ever wanted to hear something from someone for so long,
当终于听到时
and then when you finally do,
反倒无所谓了
it just doesn't really matter anymore?
不确定我是不是懂你意思
Not sure I know what you mean.
没什么啦
Nothing.
你想不想出去待会儿
You want - to get out of here?
好啊
Sure.
*用水过量 源泉枯竭*
*So much water till the well runs out*
乡村音乐界正在酝酿一场文化纷争
A culture war - is brewing in country music
超级明星卢克·维勒
after superstar Luke Wheeler
与保守派评论员辛西娅·戴维斯在
and conservative pundit Cynthia Davis butted heads
她今日早先的节目中对峙上
on her show earlier today.
没错
That's right.
戴维斯批评维勒 引述如下
Davis had accused Wheeler of, quote,
"推动了同性恋进程"
"Pushing a homosexual agenda"
他在昨天的《早安美国》节目时段
after he turned over his slot
颠覆立场来支持威尔·莱星顿
on "Good Morning America" Yesterday
一位与他公♥司♥签约的同性恋艺人
to Will Lexington, a gay artist on his record label,
并鼓励观众致电电台
and encouraged viewers to call radio stations
点播他的歌♥曲
and demand airplay for him.
维勒出现在戴维斯的节目中时
While Wheeler appeared on Davis' show,
莱星顿本人并没有发表公开意见
there has been no public comment from Lexington himself.
马桶
公厕 同性恋 去死吧
你还好吧
You okay?
这是个非常困难的决定
Well, this was a very difficult decision.
但昨晚的事件让我慎重地考虑了
But after last night's events, which give me serious pause...
关系解除获准
an emancipation will be granted,
麦迪与65号♥高速的合同失效
and Maddie's contract with Highway 65 will be voided.
我同时还要对迪康·克莱伯尼发出
I'm also issuing a temporary restraining order
一份临时的禁令
against Deacon Claybourne.
而詹姆斯女士 我要奉劝你
And, Ms. Jaymes, I'd admonish you
请勿接触你的女儿
to refrain from contacting your daughter
时效同样为15天
during the same 15-day period,
否则的话 律师会让大家在回到这里
otherwise, counsel will have us all back in here
要求对你也申请禁令
with a request to restrain if you should do so.
休庭
This court is adjourned.
我很抱歉 蕾娜
I'm sorry, Rayna.
我们成功了
We did it.
这种情况下最好不要
Under the circumstances, I wouldn't.
我会很好的 妈妈
I'm gonna be okay, Mom.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表