剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
It's just...
实际上 这一切正是我需要的
In fact, this is exactly what I need --
这份工作 录音车
the job, the bus.
你为我考虑周全 对我慷慨大方
And you've been so thoughtful and generous.
我只是还不太习惯
I guess I'm just not used to it.
如此...
You know, being --
如此受重视
being put ahead of someone else.
这对我来说意义重大
It means a lot.
所以谢谢你
So thank you.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
你们最好准备一下
Hey. You guys better get ready.
卢克找到替补歌♥手了
Luke found a replacement.
今晚的演出总算保住了
Looks like we've got a show tonight after all.
太棒了
Yes!
好消息
Good news, guys,
单曲的下载数据更新了
I got new numbers on the single.
下载量刚达到了1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥次
We just hit 10,000.
-天呐 -你们能相信吗
- Oh, my goodness! - Can you believe it?
不能
No.
照这个速度
At this rate, you're gonna be
你们很快就要发金曲专辑了
hanging up gold records in no time.
而且我接到了无数媒体的电♥话♥
And I'm getting tons of phone calls for press.
公告牌 滚石
Billboard, Rolling Stone,
-还有一堆其他媒体 -哇
- and a bunch of others. - Whoa.
-哇 -我为你们俩感到骄傲
- Wow. - I'm really proud of you two.
这是你们应得的
You've earned this.
-谢谢你 -谢谢 兄弟
- Thank you. - Thank you, man.
太难以置信了 对吧
I mean, it's pretty incredible, right?
简直太了不起了 我都手足无措了
It's something else. I don't know what to do.
你今天和奥顿相处得怎么样
So, um, h-how did it go with -- with Autumn today?
水疗时有小鱼咬我的脚
Tiny fish nibbled on my feet.
非常舒服
It was awesome.
那是正常的吗
Is that normal?
不知道 我不在乎
I don't know. I don't care.
她这么久以来一直是我的榜样
She's been a role model for me for so long,
现在她竟然成了我的朋友
and now she's becoming my friend.
-感觉非常棒 -是啊
- It's really cool. - Yeah.
没错 我真心为你高兴
Yeah, I'm -- I'm really happy for you.
你们俩也应该找个时间单独相处
You guys should hang out one-on-one sometime.
你一定会喜欢她的
I think you'd like her.
嘿 我想感谢你
Hey, uh, I just wanted to say thanks
允许我在你的专辑献唱
for letting me sing on your record.
-我预感它会成功 -是啊 我也是
- I got a good feeling about it. - Yeah. Yeah, me too.
好的 回见
All right. I'll see you around.
嘿 布莱恩
Hey -- Hey, Bryan.
你想要
Uh, do you feel like
跟我去喝杯啤酒吗
grabbing a beer or something?
当然
Sure.
我很乐意
Yeah, I'd love to.
太好了
Well, all right.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you.
我在找麦迪
Um, I'm looking for Maddie.
她在不在这呢
Is she here, by any chance?
她不在 一切都还好吗
No, she's not. Is everything okay?
不好
No, it really isn't.
你跟卡什谈过了吗
Talked to Cash?
当然
Sure have.
她有没有提到麦迪
She say anything about Maddie?
我不希望我和我女儿
I'm not looking for me and my daughter
牵扯进你和你女儿的
to get caught up in whatever this is
糟心事里
between you and yours.
抱歉 但是你女儿硬要来插一脚
Yeah, well, your daughter put herself right in the middle.
作为你的朋友和麦迪的父亲
I'm sorry. So I'm just asking,
我就是想问问
as a friend here and a father,
你听到什么消息了吗 弗兰琦
what have you heard, Frankie?
我只听说卡什昨晚带麦迪
Just that Cash took Maddie out
出去玩音乐
to play a little music last night
你就失控了
and you lost your damn mind.
她在未经允许的情况下
She took a minor into a bar
带一个未成年人进酒吧
without permission.
这是她做出来的事
That's what she did.
我好像记得你也带她来过这里
I seem to recall you bringing her in here, too,
-这也是个酒吧 -那不一样
- and this is a bar. - It's not the same thing.
你知道的 弗兰琦
You know that, Frankie.
-拜托别这样 -那你也不该
- Come on now. - Still no reason for you
-对卡什那样发火 -我发誓
- to blow up on Cash like you did. - I swear to God,
我不懂为什么到头来你们都说是我的错
I don't know how this keeps getting put back on me, all right?
我只是去保护我女儿
I was there to protect my daughter.
就这样 我做的事是对的
That is all. I did the right thing.
如果你做得对
If you did the right thing,
那你觉得麦迪为什么离家出走呢
why you suppose Maddie ran away?
我完全不知道你跟她有这么多矛盾
I had no idea you were going through all that with her.
是啊 我们一直相处得不太愉快
Yeah, we've had a rough go of it,
从她在亚特兰大跟着你上台表演开始
really ever since she went onstage th you in Atlanta.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是在责备你
Hey, I'm not blaming you.
这是麦迪想要的
It's what Maddie wants, you know?
我一直在想办法
I keep trying to do things
让她慢慢来 但是...
to slow her down a little bit, but...
但到了这一步 没什么能够阻止她
there's just no containing her at this point.
我们16岁的时候
I don't think there was anything
也无法阻挡
that could contain us at 16.
但我理解你
But I get it.
作为一个经历过这一切的母亲
As a mom going through what I have,
我理解你不想放手的心情
I understand that desire to hold on.
但似乎我越不想放手
It seems like the more I try to hold on,
她越拒我于千里之外
the more she just pushes me away.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
即使他们努力抗拒 你也
Even when they push away, you just --
你也无法对所爱之人放手
how do you let go of somebody that you love?
这是放不下的
You don't.
乡村歌♥迷们 请欢迎今晚的特别嘉宾
All right, countrtry fan, put your hands together
托马斯·瑞特
for tonight's special guest, Thomas Rhett!
*亲爱的 昨晚很容易就成为*
*Baby, last night was hands down*
*我度过的最棒夜晚榜单*
*One of the best nights*
*第一名 毫无疑问*
*That I've had, no doubt*
*觥筹交错之间你的眼神*
Between the bottle of wine
*还有马文·盖伊的音乐*
*and the looking in your eyes and Marvin Gaye*
*我们在黑暗中翩翩起舞 迎接星辰*
*Then we danced in the dark and accepting the stars*
*在倾盆大雨中*
*In the pourin' rain*
*我知道我和你有好多话说不完*
*And I know that I can't have tell you enough*
*我生活中所需要的一切*
*That all I need in this life*
*就是你疯狂的爱*
*is your crazy love*
*如果我永远没机会看到北极光*
*If I never get to see the Northern Lights*
*如果我永远没机会看到*
*If I never get to see*
*夜晚的埃菲尔铁塔*
*the Eiffel Tower at night*
*如果我只拥有你*
*Oh, if all I got is your hand in my hand*
*宝贝 我就会幸福的死去*
*Baby, I could die a happy man*
天呐 我欠他个大人情
Man, I owe him big time.
没错 托马斯真是很棒的替补
Yeah. Thomas is a great fix.
但既然里夫退出了
But with old Riff out,
从明天开始
we need to find a more permanent solution
我们得找个更长久的解决方法
starting tomorrow.
或者我们可以
Or we could just pull the plug
现在就拔吉他走人
and walk away right now.
我觉得这场巡演已经惹了不少麻烦了
I'm starting to feel like this tour's done enough damage.
什么 你是说你想直接取消巡演
What? You saying you just want to cancel the tour?
不行 因为我们将面对回买♥♥协议
No, because now we're talking buy-backs...
法律诉讼 还有很多严重后果
...lawsuits, massive backlash.
卢克 你挽救了自己的名声
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表