剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
No. No, no, no. Stay. It's just an impromptu thing.
拿把吉他 一起来吧
Uh, grab a guitar, join us.
我不想打断你们的灵感火花
I-I don't really want to mess with the chemistry.
而且 我猜
Besides, I'm guessing
我应该是这屋子里最没经验的创作人了
I'm about the least-experienced writer in this room.
我们正准备休息一下
Well, we were ??just about to take a break,
至少留下来吃个午饭吧
so at least stay for lunch.
我希望我的朋友们能更了解你
I'd love for my friends to get to know you better.
当然
Yeah, sure.
有你律师的留言
There's a message from your lawyer.
你得马上打电♥话♥给你前妻
You need to call your ex-wife immediately.
关于你孩子们的事
Something about your kids.
我同意了
Look, I supported the idea
你不想立即跟女儿们见面的想法
of you not seeing the girls right away,
因为我实在不希望
because lord knows I don't love the idea
她们看到自己父亲在监狱里
of them seeing their father in jail,
但是事态已经失控了 泰迪
but things have gotten out of control, Teddy.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help here.
那说什么呢 我要跟她们说什么
And... and say what? What am I supposed to tell them?
告诉她们真♥相♥ 泰迪 拜托了
Tell them the truth, Teddy. Come on!
蕾娜 真♥相♥是我申诉"无罪" 记得吗
Rayna, the truth is that I pled "not guilty," Remember?
而且我的律师有信心我可以胜诉
And my attorney is confident that I can beat this thing
只要拖得足够久
if we just drag it out long enough,
等公众失去兴趣
wait... wait for the public to lose interest.
泰迪 你女儿不会失去兴趣
Teddy, your daughters are not gonna lose interest.
她们需要见你
They need to see you.
每天她们都备受困扰
They are being harassed every single day.
她们总是问我 为什么爸爸不见我们
They are asking me, ??"why won't our daddy see us?
他不爱我们了吗
Does he not love us anymore?
他是无辜的吗 他有罪吗
Is he innocent? Is he guilty?"
我不知道还能跟她们说什么
I don't know ??what to tell them anymore.
你得和她们聊聊
You've got to talk to them.
好吧 我知道 对不起 真的
Okay, I know, I know. And I'm sorry. I really am.
但是如果你能再撑一段时间 求你了
But if you just can hang on a little while longer, please.
不 我撑不住了
No, I cannot hang on for a little bit longer.
她们想见你 好吗
They want to see you, okay?
我得把乐队定下来
I've got to get the band finalized,
但杰西还在欲拒还迎
and Jessie's playing hard to get.
我知道你喜欢他
Look, I know you like the guy,
但是他不是城里唯一的鼓手
but he's not the only drummer in town.
我给他打电♥话♥ 我们会搞定的 我保证
I'll give him a call. W-we'll make it work. I promise.
好吧
okay. Fine.
知道斯嘉丽什么时候能回来工作吗
Any word on when Scarlett will be ready to get back to work?
"回来工作"是什么意思
What do you mean "get back to work"?
几天前她给我打电♥话♥
She called me a few days ago
说希望暂停一切工作
and said she wanted to put everything on hold
直到搞清楚她妈妈的情况
until she figured out what's going on with her mom.
我以为你知道
I assumed you knew.
但她妈妈挺好的 她五天前才醒过来
But her mom's fine. She just -- she woke up five days ago.
之后肯定又发生了什么事
Something must have happened since then,
因为她听起来很伤心
because she was pretty upset.
我很吃惊她居然没打给你
I'm surprised she didn't call you.
是啊 最近我们俩之间
Yeah, I mean, things have been a little...
有点尴尬
strange between us lately.
-"最近" -你能不能打给她
- "Lately"? ??- Can you call her back
-多问点细节 -不不不
- and just try and get some more details? - No, no, no, no.
我可不想被牵扯进关系尴尬的
The last thing I need is to get involved in a game of telephone
乐队成员间的电♥话♥游戏里
between bandmates in a strange relationship.
要是你想了解情况
If you want to know more,
就去找了解情况的人吧
try talking to someone who knows more.
还要多久
How much longer?
还需要几分钟
Oh, uh, ??just another minute or two.
请再做一次血气分♥析♥
Repeat blood gas, please.
你确定这不会伤害到她吗 这不是
You sure this is not hurting her? You sure it's not --
根据神经系统的损伤程度来看
Given the extent of neurological damage,
她不太可能感到疼痛
pain is unlikely.
当然 我们已经提前给她的血液供氧
And, of course, we've pre-oxygenated her blood
以支持这些医疗过程
to withstand the procedure.
主要就是看她的自动呼吸功能
This -- this is all about voluntary respiration.
她根本就没有自动呼吸
There hasn't been any respiration.
正是
Exactly.
快看
There.
你看见了吗
You see that?
她呼吸了一下 就在那儿
She took a breath -- right there.
妈妈
Mama?
拜托 它就在那里
Come on, now! That -- it's right there!
她呼吸了
That is a breath!
-不 我觉得并不是 -她呼吸了
- No. I'm afraid it's not. - She took it.
这最多是一次无意识反应 因为
At best, it's an involuntary response to the -- it -- it --
不不不不 好吗 不是
No. No, no, no. Okay? No.
我很遗憾 我真的很遗憾
I'm sorry. Truly, I am.
-但仅靠血气分♥析♥一项 -妈妈我爱你
- But -- but the blood-gas levels alone... - Mama, I love you.
斯嘉丽 她呼吸了 她在努力
Scarlett, she breathed, baby. She's fighting.
就足以确认临床诊断
...would be enough to confirm the clinical diagnosis.
我们还有其他测试结果
We have a dozen other test results.
我才不管你那些测试
I don't give a damn about your tests, all right?!
你不了解她 我了解她
You don't know her! I know her!
她是我姐姐 她正在努力呼吸
This is my sister, and she is trying to breathe!
她是个斗士
She's a fighter!
够了 够了 够了
Stop, stop, stop. Just...
斯嘉丽
Scarlett.
斯嘉丽
Scarlett.
好了
Okay.
巴克利先生 欢迎
Mr. Barkley. Welcome.
请坐
Have a seat.
今天我能为你做点什么呢
So, what can I do for you today?
我想和我的妻子离婚
I, uh, I want to divorce my wife.
我一直在联♥系♥你
I've been trying to reach you.
最后去了你妈妈的病房♥
I finally went up to your mom's room,
但你不在
but you weren't there.
抱歉 事情太多了
Sorry. I got a lot going on.
我知道
I know.
我和苏格鲁医生聊过
I talked to Dr. Sugrue.
我能为你做点什么呢
What can I do to help?
告诉我奇迹不会发生
Tell me miracles don't happen.
告诉我妈妈不会清醒了
Tell me my mama's never coming back,
她已经永远离开
she's gone for good.
对不起 斯嘉丽
I'm sorry, Scarlett.
我不能 替你做决定
I can't...make this decision for you.
如果让我告诉你
If -- if I were to tell you,
"对 拿掉她的生命维持装置吧"
"Yes, take her off life support,"
而你还没有真正做好准备
before you yourself were really ready,
你可能会一直想这是不是正确的决定
you might always wonder if that was really the right decision.
你甚至可能会恨我逼你做了
And you might even resent me for making you do something
你还没真正准备好要做的事
that you weren't really ready to do.
你得自己找到答案
You need to find the answer yourself.
你要十分确定
You need to be sure.
你说得没错
You're right.
你说得没错 我得自己做决定
You're right. ??I have to do this on my own.
-斯嘉丽 -我很好
- Scarlett -- - ??I'm all right.
我没事
I'm okay.
如果你说的是事实
Well, if what you say is true,
那这明显是例遗弃案
it seems like ??a clear case of abandonment.
我认为最后判决
Now, I don't think we'll have any trouble
一定对我们有利
getting a favorable settlement.
你可以享有离婚赡养费 孩子抚养费
And you're entitled to alimony, child support.
鉴于你婚后住在那栋房♥子里
I could probably even secure rights to the house,
我甚至可能争取到房♥产所有权
since you were living there at the time of the marriage.
我只想要女儿的全部监护权
All I want is ??full custody of our daughter.
这可能会棘手一点
Well, that might be a little trickier.
在监护权方面 法律体系
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表