You can "Ugh" All you want.
随你怎么说
That's solid advice.
这招可是很管用的
Why do I even talk to you two?
我居然还来问你们两个
Because you know we'll tell you the truth.
因为你知道我们会实话实说
And you've driven everyone else away.
再说了 也没人搭理你了
It's a very prestigious program.
那个写作小组很有名哟
Stop saying that word.
别再跟我提这两个字了
All right.
好吧
But me not saying it doesn't make it any less mm-hmm-hmm.
就算我不说 它可还是很有名哟
Why didn't she tell me she was signing up for some workshop?
她为什么不告诉我她报名了呢
I tell her everything.
我对她可是什么都说的
Uh, technically, that's not true.
呃 你也不是什么都说的
What are you talking about?
你说什么呐
Those girly magazines you get delivered to my apartment.
那些辣妹杂♥志♥ 你可是先寄到了我家啊
That's not about Molly.
那跟Molly没关系
That's about me wanting to get to them before Vince does.
那是我要抢在Vince之前看掉它们
Once he paws through them, they're no good to me.
他那脏手一旦碰了杂♥志♥ 那就都毁了好么
Listen, you know this is
你知道这对你老婆来说
a wonderful opportunity for your wife. I know.
是个很棒的机会啊 这我当然知道
It's probably gonna open a ton of doors for her.
说不定就此成就她的写作事业呢
Then what's the problem?
那你还在烦恼什么
Well, that's the problem.
但这也是问题所在
She gets back, she's gonna have
等她从那回来了
all these new experiences that I wasn't a part of.
她的那些新奇的体验我却一概不知
She's gonna write a novel, get famous,
她也许会写本小说 一举成名
and hang out with all these literary types.
然后天天和文人们一起混
She will hobnob, Carl.
Carl 她到时候就巴结那些文豪了
That's ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
Worst case scenario, she takes a lover on the side.
最糟糕的也就是 她找个了新欢
With any luck, a lesbian lover.
运气好的话 可能找个拉拉
You and me... we need a break.
你 你离我远点
I get it, I get it.
好吧 好吧
I'll just be over here.
我挪到这行了吧
Give you a little solitude.
给你点私人空间
Let you gather your thoughts.
让你好好想想
Be on your own for a little... Carl!
让你一个人 Carl
All right, all right.
好啦 我不说啦
I do miss you.
我想你了
Hello.
你好
Oh.
哦
Hey. I didn't see you out here.
嘿 我没看见你在这儿
I had to get the laundry in.
我得把衣服收进去
I didn't want your pervy neighbor
我可不希望你的变♥态♥邻居
climbing the fence to sniff my intimates.
爬过栅栏来偷闻我的内衣
Here, help me fold this sheet.
来 帮我把这床单叠起来
So... about this writing program...
关于这个写作小组
Can we please not talk about it?
我们能不能不谈这个
I know I'm selfish and a horrible wife and I shouldn't go.
我知道我是个自私讨厌的妻子而且我不应该去
You know, when I was younger than you,
当我比你还小的时候
I had a situation just like you have.
我曾有过一个和你相同的状况
Really?
真的
Oh, yeah.
噢 当然
Opportunity of a lifetime.
一生一次的机会
They wanted to up me to manager at Bennigan's.
他们想升我为班尼根餐厅的经理
Are you messing with me?
你在跟我瞎搅和吧
Nope.
没有
They really did.
是真的
They wanted to send me to Philly for training.
他们想送我去费城培训
Mike's dad had just started on the force,
Mike的爸爸刚参军
and he didn't want me to go.
他不想让我去
So... I didn't go.
所以 我就没去
Sorry, I'm just trying to get my head around
不好意思 我正在努力想象
somebody telling you what to do and you actually doing it.
有人让你做什么然后你竟然真的做了
I was being the good wife.
我只是想做个贤妻良母
Ah. And that's what you think I should do?
啊 所以这就是你想让我做的
Be the good wife?
贤妻良母
Hell no.
当然不是
That wifely duty crap cost me my dream.
那些所谓的妻子的责任毁了我的梦想
I could have been a manager,
我本来可以当个经理
saved up, bought a franchise and opened a restaurant.
攒些钱 买♥♥个经销权然后开家餐馆
Maybe even had my own chain.
没准还能有我自己的连锁店
Peggigan's.
Peggi家餐厅
I had no idea.
我真的不知道了
Well, you know me, I don't like to be a downer.
你知道我的 我可不喜欢给人泼冷水
I'm just saying, you love writing, I love feeding people.
我只是想说 你喜欢写作 我喜欢给人做吃的
I'd hate to see you make the same mistake I did.
我不想看你重蹈我的覆辙
Thank you for... sharing your... Bennigan's dream with me.
谢谢你 跟我分享 你的餐厅梦想
Don't mention it.
不客气(别提起这件事)
I mean it.
我说真的
As far as the boy knows, you're the selfish wife
那小子只能认为 你是个自私的妻子
and I'm the sympathetic mother. Got it?
而我是个善良的妈妈 明白吗
Got it. Fold.
明白 叠吧
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Where's Mike? Oh, we got a new deal. I can keep sleeping over
Mike去哪了 哦 我俩有个新约定 我可以继续睡在这里
as long as I give him an eight-foot perimeter.
只要我在他八英尺之外
Oh, he's closing in.
哦 他过来了
I got to go.
我得走了
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
You, uh... mind if I join you?
你 呃 我能坐下吗
I was hoping you would.
我正希望如此
Listen... I'm sorry I walked out like that.
听着 我很抱歉我就那么走了出去
Don't be.
千万别
Well, it's just the-the whole thing kind of took me by surprise.
只是 这整件事对我来说太突然了
Well, that's my fault.
这是我的错
I should have included you from the beginning.
我应该从一开始就告诉你的
That would have been nice.
那样确实很好
You know I would've told you to go.
你知道我会让你去的
I know.
我知道
So why didn't you tell me?
所以你为什么不告诉我呢
I just figured... I was never gonna get in,
我只是以为 我一定不会入选的
and I was too embarrassed to even talk about it.
甚至一提起来我都会觉得尴尬
Lady, you have no idea how great you are.
小姐 你根本不知道你有多出色
You're smart, you're talented.
你聪明 有天赋
Huh?
嗯
And you can do anything that you set that mind to.
只要你想 你就能做成一切
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm sorry I'm leaving you here with the lunatics.
很抱歉我留下你跟那些疯子在一起
Your Taser's working, right?
你的电击枪还能用 对吧
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
'Cause you're gonna go to that program
因为你会去参加那个小组
and you're gonna write something amazing.
并且你会写出非常棒的东西的
And it's gonna sell so many books,
然后你会卖♥♥出很多书
we're gonna be able to move out of this house.
我们就能从这个房♥子里搬出去
Ooh.
喔
And, uh... I will be your
还有 只要你要我在你身边
proud husband as long as you'll have me.
我就会一直做那个为你骄傲的老公
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
I'll have you as long as you're willing to put up with me.
只要你能忍♥受我 我就一直要你在我身边
That is a deal.
就这么定了
I hid some Shake 'n Bake for you.
我偷藏了些鸡肉留给你
Oh, I just fell in love all over again.
噢 我又重新坠入了爱河
There she is.
她来了
I don't know what I'm more excited about,
我都不知道哪个让我更激动
you going back to college or me not having to pay for it.
你去上大学 还是我不用替你付学费
Here's a little walk around money.
给你点零用钱
Remember, if you're at a frat party, never leave your drink unattended.
记住 如果你去了兄弟会派对 一定看好你的酒水
I'm not going back to college, I'm just going to a writing seminar at college.
我又不是去上大学 只是去大学参加一个写作研讨会
Hey, housewife or freshman, a roofie doesn't discriminate.
迷♥药♥才不管你是家庭主妇还是大一新生
I'm gonna miss you, Mol.
我会想你的 Mol
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表