I dusted.
我打扫过了
No. You, uh... you keep sleeping.
不用了 你 呃 你继续睡吧
You know, you've been through a lot today.
我知道你今天不好受
You want to...
你想要
maybe talk about it?
跟我谈谈吗
Honey, I... I'm fine, really.
亲爱的 我没事了 真的
Okay?
放心
I'm just gonna go downstairs, watch some TV.
我就到楼下坐坐 看会电视
Mike...
Mike
Yeah?
嗯
I'm really glad you're okay.
你没事就好了
You know, when I got that call today, it just...
今天我一接到电♥话♥ 整个人都
I know.
我懂
I know.
我懂
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
I love you.
我爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
I agree with Carl.
Carl说得不错
Your butt's still really cute.
你的屁♥股♥还是很可爱
Hey.
嘿
Hey, you're up late.
这么晚还不睡
Come on, have a seat.
来吧 坐这
I can't.
坐不了
Somebody shot the thing I used to sit on.
有人往我屁♥股♥打了一枪
Boy, you don't realize
现在才发现
how much you use your ass until you can't.
屁♥股♥的用处有多大
Here...
嘿
I want you to have this.
给你这个
Oh, no... your hemorrhoid pillow?
不是吧 你的痔疮枕
You deserve it.
你应得的
I mean, you took a bullet.
你可是挨了颗子弹啊
All I did was push too hard.
我只不过拉屎用力过猛罢了
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
That poor pillow's been through enough.
这小枕头也不容易啊
Couldn't sleep, huh?
睡不着是吧
No.
嗯
I just keep replaying today
我脑海里
over and over again in my head.
在不断重演今天的场景
If we'd come in two minutes earlier
如果我们早两分钟进去
or two minutes later...
或迟两分钟
if the gun drops a little different...
枪打歪一点点
Boom.
嘭
I'm dead.
我就挂了
No more Mike Biggs.
再也没有Mike Biggs了
Well, you can't think about it.
你可不能那样想
You just gotta thank God you're alive
你要因幸存而感恩
and live every day like it's your last.
把每天都当成生命中的最后一天
You know, you're right, Vince.
你说得太对了 Vince
I need to talk to somebody
我要给好久没联♥系♥的那个人
I haven't spoken with in a long time.
打个电♥话♥
Hand me that phone.
把电♥话♥给我
That's the spirit.
这就对了嘛
Is this Tony?
是Tony吗
Hey, Mike Biggs.
嘿 我是Mike Biggs
How you doin', man?
最近怎么样
Yeah, it's been a while.
是啊 好久没联♥系♥了
Listen, I'd like to order a pepperoni pizza.
我要点一份腊肠披萨
You want in on this?
你要吗
What about your diet?
你的健康饮食怎么办
You gonna judge me, or join me?
到底要不要
Ah, what the hell.
管他呢
Pineapples and jalapenos.
我要劲辣菠萝味的
Tonight, we ride!
今晚就疯一把
No, he's still in bed, Carl.
没 他还在床上呢 Carl
Yeah, well, he had a pretty restless night.
是啊 他昨天一夜没睡
Yes, he...
是的
he does look like a little sleeping angel.
是像个小天使一样
No, I'm not gonna take a picture and send it to you.
才不要 我才不去拍照发给你
Because it's weird.
太诡异了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I'll...
好的 我
Okay, I'll have him call you when he gets up.
好啦 他醒了我叫他打给你
He loves you, too.
他也爱你
Okay, bye...
好啦 再见
Okay, bye.
好啦 再见
Bye!
再见
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
My sister-wife has got to chill out.
亲友团要淡定点嘛
Huh.
哈
Oh, boy.
不是吧
Oh, that's not good.
噢 糟了
That's not good at all.
糟糕透了
I got Zantac,
这有善胃得
I got Tums, I got Mylanta...
抗胃酸钙片 胃能达
Gimme 'em all.
都拿来吧
Feels like I swallowed a nest of fire ants.
感觉像吞了一窝火蚁似的
What's wrong with him?
他怎么啦
Oh, heartburn,
胃灼热
diarrhea...
腹泻
Oh, it was so bad I made him use the bathroom
我太坏了 还让他到
at the 76 station down the street.
街上的76加油站借洗手间
Does this have anything to do
这跟垃圾桶的披萨盒
with the pizza boxes in the trash?
有关系吗
I... I promised not to tell.
我保证什么都不说的
Come on, your word is meaningless.
得了吧 你的保证算什么
Spill it.
快说
All right.
好吧
It was just supposed to be
原本以为是深夜里
a late-night pizza between friends.
和朋友共享披萨
But then your husband got this look in his eyes.
然后你老公流露出了一种神情
They went dead, like a shark's.
像鲨鱼一样狠的眼神
I know that look.
我懂那种眼神
He kept circling the pizza boxes,
他把披萨盒放到身边
just eating and eating.
狼吞虎咽
At one point, we had delivery guys stacked up three deep,
送货员一度连续来了三个
like planes waitin' to land at O'Hare.
就像奥黑尔机场上等着降落的飞机
Come on, you know he's on a diet.
不是吧 你明知道他在减肥
Why didn't you try to stop him?
怎么就不阻止一下呢
I asked myself the same question
我蹲在加油站的厕所时
while I was squattin' over a gas station toilet.
也问了自己这个问题
I'm just thankful to OA for helping me
我非常感激戒食会
get my eating under control.
帮助我控制饮食
How you holding up, buddy?
你感觉如何 伙计
I'm fine.
还好啦
I heard about what happened yesterday.
我听闻昨天发生的事了
It was just a little pizza.
不过吃了一点披萨而已嘛
I was talking about you being shot.
我是听说你中枪了
Oh, yeah, that was awful.
噢 是啊 糟糕透了
So, would anyone else like to share?
还有谁要来分享一下的吗
Fine.
好吧
Hi, my name's Mike.
大家好 我是Mike
I'm an overeater.
我是个过食者
Hi, Mike.
嗨 Mike
I slipped up last night.
我昨晚没忍♥住
I ate a little more than I should've.
吃多了一点
Was that good? No.
这样好吗 不好
But I had kind of a rough day.
可我昨天过得不太好
You know, the kind of day
我屁♥股♥昨天
where the bad guys use your ass for target practice?
被坏人用来练了靶
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表