homeowner's insurance, water bill?
业主保险 水费算谁的啊
Yeah, are we gonna start adding stuff up?
好啊 开始算总账了是吧
'Cause I do dishes, I do the laundry,
我洗碗 洗衣服
I pick up dry cleaning, I pick up your prescriptions.
取干洗衣服 取你的处方药
I pick up all the empty wine bottles around here
是我收拾了这儿所有的空酒瓶
that you're not supposed to be mixing
那些可都是不应该和
with the prescriptions I pick up!
我给你取的处方药混着吃的
Well, if you're gonna be around the house all day,
如果你天天都在家里待着
you might as well make yourself useful.
你当然得做点事
Plus, you owe me four grand.
再说了 你可欠我四千块呢
That's what I'm trying to repay!
我就是想还这钱啊
Why? You're just gonna need more.
为什么 反正你还需要更多钱
And come crawling back to the Bank of Mama.
然后还得爬回你妈我这个银行里
Hey, I don't crawl!
我不用爬的好么
I take your money with my head held high!
我趾高气昂地拿走你的钱
Okay, well, I can't win with you.
行了 我说不过你
I borrow money from you, I'm wrong.
我向你借钱 是我的错
I try to pay you back, I'm wrong.
我想还你钱 还是我的错
Oh, here we go again.
哦 你又来了
What "Again"? I have never tried to pay you back before!
怎么就又来了啊 我以前从没要还你钱过啊
Because you're irresponsible.
因为你没有责任感
Me? You pay the kid that shovels our walk with beer.
我没责任感 你还给那个帮我们清理走道的孩子啤酒好么
It's called bartering.
那叫物物交换
Which I do to save money
这样我才能省下钱来
so my unemployed daughter can have a roof over her head and clothes on her back.
好让我那失业女儿有地方住 有衣服穿
What would I do without Mommy, huh?
没有妈咪我可怎么办啊
I bet I couldn't even survive.
我猜我根本就活不下去
You wouldn't.
你当然不能
Oh, yeah, you want to bet?
是么 你想打赌吗
Sure, you want me to loan you the money
好啊 要不要我借给你钱
so you can make that bet?
好够你打这个赌啊
Mike, pack your bag.
Mike 收拾行李
We're leaving.
我们现在就走
Oh, Mom, come on!
妈 算了吧
Relax, she'll be back in a day.
没事儿 她明儿就会回来
No, I won't! We're leaving for good.
不 我不会 我们再也不回来了
And I'll leave my house key here.
我会把钥匙留下
You can shove that up your gnome.
你好把它塞那地精里
I guess I'm leaving.
我猜我要走了
Looks like it.
看来是
I'm gonna miss you, buddy.
我会想你的 兄弟
Joyce, what's for dinner?
Joyce 晚上吃什么啊
Did you see the look on her face?
看到她的表情没
She did not think I was gonna move out.
她可没想到我会搬出去
I got to be honest.
老实说
I didn't think so, either.
我也没想到
I just stuffed a couple towels in my duffel bag for effect.
我刚只往旅行袋里装了几条毛巾 来充充样子
I mean, who is she to say I can't make it out there?
她是谁啊 凭什么说我离不开那房♥子
I mean, look at us. We are making it fine.
看看咱俩 这不过得挺好么
Fine? We got no money and nowhere to go.
挺好 咱们又没钱 又没地方去
And we got to roll through the stop signs
咱们还得开过停车标志
so the car don't stall.
好让车不熄火
Mike, there have been so many people
Mike 有很多人都是
that started out with less and ended up in amazing places.
白手起家 最后功成名就的
Let's just see where the road takes us.
咱们就顺其自然吧
I always knew this day would come.
我就知道会有这一天的
Come on.
快点
I love what you haven't done with the place.
我就爱你对这个房♥间保持原样
Just a warning.
警告一下
These walls are paper thin.
这些墙都跟纸一样薄
If you're planning on playing grab-ass, just know I can hear
你们要是打算动手动脚什么的 要记得我听得一清二楚
and feel everything as if I was in the bed with you.
就好像我躺在你们旁边一样
Wow, that's...
哇 这个
that's an effective speech.
这是有力的演讲啊
Hey, thanks for putting us up, Ma. Night.
谢谢你让我们留宿 妈 晚安
Yeah, thanks, Peggy, and I know it's last-minute notice,
是啊 谢谢 Peggy 我知道我们临时才告诉你
but it's nice to know we can count on family.
但是很高兴知道还有家人能让我们依靠
Well, I love my boy.
这个啊 我爱我的宝贝儿子
You, too!
我们也爱你
Kind of fun, huh?
挺有意思的 是吧
Sleeping in your old bed.
睡在你的旧床上
Ah, congratulations, you're the first girl to ever make it up here.
祝贺啊 你是第一个来到这里的女孩
You couldn't get them past the warden, huh?
她们都过不了你那看守人那关是吧
No, there just weren't any girls.
不是 根本就没有女孩儿来
Aw!
啊
You know, I've got to say... pretty generous
你知道嘛 我得说 你妈妈这样
of your mom to let us move in here like this.
就让咱们住进来真是很慷慨
Move in? I thought it was just for one night.
住进来 我以为咱们就住一晚上呢
No, Mike, I can't go back there.
不 Mike 我不能再回去了
I've lived there too long.
我住那很久了
It's time for me to grow up.
是时候成长了
Stupid lava!
该死的熔岩
Oh!
噢
I thought you said I was the only girl.
我以为我是你唯一的女孩
Ooh!
噢
Put those away. You're gonna get me in trouble.
快拿开 被发现我就完了
I know about his boobie mags!
我知道他那些黄色杂♥志♥了
Mike, ten more minutes and the game goes off.
Mike 再玩十分钟就把游戏关了
Okay, Ma!
知道了 妈
Don't worry, I'll just turn the sound down
没关系 我把音量调小
until her sleeping pill kicks in.
一直到她的安♥眠♥药♥起作用就好
Peggy?
Peggy
Dirty.
真脏
Everything's so dirty.
都这么脏
It's 3:00 in the morning.
现在才凌晨3点
Put me on your shoulders so I can see the parade.
让我骑到你肩上去 我想看游♥行♥
Oh... what?
什么
Oh, I'd better go chop wood.
我最好砍点柴
We're gonna have to put that pig down.
我们得搞定那头猪
Oh, oh, okay, okay, okay.
好啦 好啦
Let's get you back to bed.
我们回去睡觉吧
Okay, I like you.
好啊 爱死你了
Wow. I'm gonna have to get you some more sleeping pills.
哇 看来要给你多吃点安♥眠♥药♥了
Here we go.
到了
No, here we go.
不 这边
Don't leave me. They'll come back.
别走 他们会回来的
Nobody's coming back.
没人会回来
Let's just, let's just go nighty night.
快点睡觉吧
We got to stay together.
我们必须呆在一起
If all hell breaks loose,
如果天塌了
we'll have to make bullets.
我们要造子弹
Well, we'll make bullets first thing in the morning.
好 明早一起来就造子弹
And I'll put one in my head.
然后往我脑袋来一颗
Please lay with me.
和我一起睡吧
Or the Dark Angel comes and eats my dreams.
不然黑暗天使会回来吃我的梦
Okay.
好啦
No... no.
不 不
God, you're strong.
天啊 你力气好大
What did you take... PCP?
你到底吃了什么 吃的迷幻药吗
Oh!
噢
Ow!
啊
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Sing me a song, Juney.
给我唱支歌♥吧 Juney
**Oh, Mike If you can hear me, Get in here Mike!*
*噢 Mike 你若听见 快来救命
What the hell's going on?
发生什么事了
Your mom is whacked out on sleeping pills.
你妈吃安♥眠♥药♥后精神失常了
Help me!
救救我
Oh, I've been through this before.
噢 我经历过这种情况
Last time, she drove her car,
上次她开着车
woke up on skid row
醒来发现自己
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表