In that case, there's a...
那样的话
there's a purse and a belt that might put me over the moon.
要是再有个包和腰带 我会更开心的
Don't push it. I know.
别得寸进尺 知道了
You're right. And I'm going to,
你说的对 我打算
I'm going to work really hard to be better.
我要更加努力工作 变得更好
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm gonna give you my credit cards.
我要把我的信♥用♥卡♥给你
You don't have to do that. No, I wantI want to.
你不用这样 我就要这样
I already canceled them.
我已经取消你的信♥用♥卡♥了
Even the ones you don't know about?
我偷偷开的你也取消了吗
You're gonna be the death of me.
我真是被你吃定了
I'll see you at home.
回家见
Sorry.
对不起
Are we in trouble?
我们有麻烦了吗
No, no. Just take a turn at the next light and head
没事没事 在下个红绿灯处转弯
towards Michigan Avenue.
往密歇根大道走
I've got a purse and a belt I need to return.
我要把新买♥♥的包和腰带退回去
Okay, I'd like to return these. Uh, funny story...
我想退掉这些东西 太搞笑了
I got home, and my husband had already
我回到家后 发现我老公
bought me the same shoes, the same belt
给我买♥♥了一样的鞋子 一样的腰带
and the same purse.
还有一样的包
I mean, does he know me or what?
我们真是心有灵犀呢
You wore these.
这鞋都被你穿过了
No, no, I didn't.
没有 没有
They're still warm.
还是热的
All right, then take back the purse and belt.
好吧 那把包和腰带退了
Come on, my frickin' marriage is on the line here.
我的婚姻都命悬一线了
Best I can do is give you a store credit.
我最多只能跟你换张折价券
Okay, I'll take the purse and the belt.
好吧 那我还是都不退了吧
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表