I said I was wrong.
我都说我错了
I mean, what else can I say?
我还能说什么呢
I just want us to remember this moment
下次我犯错时
the next time I screw up.
要记得此时发生的
Let's throw this away.
我们把这扔了吧
It won't take anything away from
你昨天经历的那些
what happened to you yesterday,
我们都不会忘记
but I had a bit of
可我受了点
a traumatic experience myself.
精神创伤
What happened?
怎么啦
Your mother hugged me.
你妈抱了我
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
And the worst part was...
最糟的是
it was kind of nice.
我感觉还不错
Let's go to bed.
去睡吧
I've eaten worse.
我吃过更糟糕的
Brought you a snack.
给你带了点零食
I'm back on the wagon again, Vince.
我重新开始节食了 Vince
Same here... sugar-free Jell-O and nonfat whipped cream.
我也是 无糖果冻加脱脂生奶油
I packed on six pounds being your binge buddy.
跟着你放纵之后 我长了六磅
That's not that bad.
没那么糟啊
Are you kidding? On my frame,
开什么玩笑 以我的身形
goes right to my neck, like I swallowed a fanny pack.
看起来脖子像吞了个腰包
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, how's the bullet hole healing?
弹孔愈合的怎样了
Ah, Molly says my twerking days are over.
Molly说我电臀舞的日子到头了
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是什么
Neither do I, but she sure thought it was funny.
我也不知道 不过她肯定觉得挺有趣的
You're probably going to have a nice scar back there.
那应该会留下个伤疤
Speaking of which... have I ever shown you this one?
说到伤疤 我给你看过这个吗
Looks like you were stapled or something.
像是你被什么钉了似的
I was bartending
有次我在游艇上
on a cruise ship and I got bit by a buck-tooth Russian gal.
当调酒师 被个俄♥罗♥斯♥妹子的獠牙袭击了
Caught me on the lido deck
她把我捉到甲板上
playing topless shuffleboard with her sister.
和她姐姐一起玩袒胸♥推♥圆盘游戏
See this?
看到这个没
Bar fight?
酒吧殴斗吗
Trombone scar.
被长号♥弄的
High school July 4th parade.
高中时参加国♥庆♥节游♥行♥
Shriner in a mini-car stopped short.
小车的烂司机一个急刹车
Even with all the blood, I never missed a note.
虽然满口都是血 我一个音都没有漏掉
Impressive.
好样的
You see this one?
看到这个没
Went camping with a little person
这是跟小矮人去露营时
and they caught me on the back of the head with a shovel.
被他们一铲子打在了我后脑勺
What the hell did you do to him?
你到底对他做了什么
Her.
是她
Did you know they don't like being called midgets anymore?
你知道他们一点都不喜欢被喊作侏儒吗
Yes. Yes, I did.
知道 当然知道
You want the rest of this?
你要吃这些吗
Sure. You don't like it?
好啊 你不想吃了吗
Nah.
不吃了
I'm gonna roll the dice,
我还是豁出去了
maybe see what's in the garbage.
看看垃圾桶有什么好吃的吧
Shovel to the head explains a lot.
原来是因为脑袋挨过一铲子
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表