Aw.
啊
That's why Joyce and I are so compatible.
这就是为啥我和Joyce能够和睦相处
I will wear, eat or do anything.
让我穿什么 吃什么 做什么都成
Anything.
什么都成哦
Aah!
啊
You got to go easy on the blush.
腮红这一块你得小心处理
Relatives hate it when grandma looks like a whore.
家属不希望老人家看起来像个妓♥女♥
You know, the last time
知道吗 我上次出席葬礼
I was at a funeral was Dad's.
还是爸爸去世时
That was a while back.
那有一阵子了吧
Yeah, I was... eight.
是的 我当时八岁
I kept, I kept hoping that he was gonna
那时我一直希望他突然
sit up and yell, "Surprise."
坐起来 然后大喊"惊喜哦"
And he didn't.
他没有这么做
No, he... he didn't.
是的 他没这么做
I don't remember any of that.
我都不记得这事了
Well, sweetie, you were three.
唉 妹子 那时你才三岁
You remember him at all?
你一点都不记得了吗
Not really.
不记得了
Just the smell of beer and Hai Karate and smoke.
只记得啤酒 须后水还有香烟的味道
But that could've been Mom.
但也有可能是妈妈的
You would have liked him.
你会喜欢他的
He was really funny and... and sweet-tempered.
他很有趣 而且脾气很好
He was like a... he was like a giant teddy bear.
他就像 一只巨型的泰迪熊
Sounds like Mike.
听着像Mike
Huh.
哈
How about that.
还真是的
Well, the good news is I'm clearly not freaked-out
告诉你个好消息 这些死人生意
by any of this dead business anymore.
再也吓不到我了
Good.
不错
Then I think you're ready for this.
我觉得你现在可以接受这个了
You ever seen balls this big in your life?
你这辈子看过这么大的蛋蛋吗
I'm gonna need more pot.
我要再去嗨上几口
Mmm. Aw.
嗯 啊
Gentlemen.
兄弟们
Hey, I thought you were staying in tonight.
嘿 还以为你今晚不出来了呢
Yeah, well, Molly's out with her sister
是啊 Molly和她妹妹出去了
so I thought maybe I'd join you boys.
所以我决定还是出来和你们混
Can I get a round for my friends?
给我哥们 每人再来一瓶
What?
咋啦
Everything okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, it's all good. Why?
很好啊 怎么了
Y-You called us friends, and you're buying.
你 叫我们哥们 而且还请客
Very funny.
有意思
I see the Eagles are running that new offense, huh?
鹰队换了新的进攻战术 对吧
I don't know why you would
不明白为什么总有人喜欢
go and change something that's working.
改变本来管用的东西呢
Well, there is wisdom
这是明智之举
in mixing things up so the defense
把不同的战术糅合起来
can't predict your every move.
让对手防不胜防
That's crap.
扯淡吧
Straight-ahead, smash-mouth football.
横冲直撞 头破血流式的橄榄球
May not be pretty,
也许不优雅
but it gets the job done every time.
但能确保每次都完成任务
No, I agree with Samuel.
不 我同意Samuel
Changing the playbook puts excitement back into the game.
不墨守成规才能让比赛充满刺♥激♥
There's plenty of excitement in the game.
比赛本身就够刺♥激♥了
It's all about fundamentals, damn it.
基础才是最重要的 可恶
Whoa.
哇哦
Okay.
好吧
So, problems in the bedroom?
是房♥事不顺心吧
Buy your own stupid drinks.
你自个儿买♥♥单吧
Ooh.
喔
Caskets.
灵柩
That one there?
那边那个
Like $50,000.
貌似五万美元呢
That's more than my car.
比我的车还贵
Worth it.
值得拥有
Hop in.
上车
Give it a test drive.
试驾一下吧
No way.
不要
Come on, I do it all the time.
来嘛 我常这么干的
What? No.
什么 别
It's a perfect place to take a nap.
这可是打盹的最佳地点
'Cause you're crazy.
那是因为你疯了
Good evening, Ms. Flynn. Won't you join me?
晚上好 Flynn女士 一起来吧
I want to try that.
我也想试试
Oh,
哦
I'm getting in a coffin.
我要进棺材咯
I'm getting in a coffin. Ooh-hoo-hoo, ooh.
我要进棺材咯 喔喔喔
I'm in a coffin.
我在棺材里
This is extremely comfortable.
真是舒服死了
Right?
对吧
Get down, get down, get d...
躺下 躺下 躺下
Stop it.
住手
Ouch.
噢
Do you want a Bugle?
要来点妙脆角吗
I'm sorry, but funeral parlors rock.
别误会 但殡仪馆实在爽爆了
I just feel bad for the cleaning lady.
我感觉对不起那个清洁工
How were we supposed to know she'd just lost her mother?
咱们怎么知道她妈刚去世啊
Good night.
晚安
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I'm married to a cop.
我丈夫可是个警♥察♥
Do I smell like mara-hoochie?
我身上有大♥麻♥味儿吗
No. Just cadavers and Corn Nuts.
没有 只有尸体和玉米粒的味道
Great.
太好了
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night, Vince.
晚安 Vince
What?
怎么了
Good night, Mom.
晚安 妈
Ooh, the pot.
噢 大♥麻♥味儿
Mike?
Mike
Oh, hey, Mol.
噢 嘿 Mol
What you doing?
你在干啥
If you have to ask, I failed.
你非得问的话 我没忍♥住 偷看了
Do I have to change the password on my laptop?
我得更改登录密♥码♥了 是吗
Probably a good idea.
这个想法不错
Can you take these cuffs off?
帮我打开手铐吧
Yeah. When I'm done with you.
可以啊 等我爽完再说
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表