Come on, let's go in.
来啊 进去吧
No, you're gonna get us in trouble.
不 我们会有麻烦的
With who? The RollsRoyce people!
谁找我们麻烦 那些劳斯莱斯人
Mike, what are they gonna do?
Mike 他们能怎么找麻烦
They can't take anything from us.
他们又拿不走我们的任何东西
We don't have anything.
我们根本没有什么可拿走的
Molly, do not go in there.
Molly 别进去
Molly!
Molly
I'm not going in there.
我不会去的
I'm going home. I'm walking away.
我要回家了 我走了
Bye.
再见
I'm not gonna...
我不会
Damn it!
该死的
What are you doing standing there?
你站在那干嘛
Should I take my shoes off?
我用不用脱鞋啊
Just come over here.
快过来
How do they get them in here?
他们怎么把车弄进屋里的
It's like ships in a bottle.
简直像把轮船装进瓶子里
Do you smell that, huh?
闻到了吗
It's like we're inside a James Bond movie.
我们好像在007电影里一样
Leather and the metal and the...
皮革 金属 还有
turkey meatball?
火鸡肉丸
God, Mike!
天呐 Mike
I'm sorry. I'm nervous.
对不起 我太紧张了
Can we go? No. we're looking around.
我们能走了吗 不 我们再看看
For all they know, we can afford one of these cars.
他们会以为我们买♥♥得起
Hey, you could have made a lot of money on the Internet.
网上可以赚很多钱的
You and I both know there's no money in the Internet.
咱俩都清楚网上没有钱
That's not important.
这不重要
We can be anybody we want to be.
我们可以是任何人
Okay, it's all in how you carry yourself.
取决于你怎么展现你自己
Just follow my lead.
听我指挥
Have you done this before?
你以前干过这事
Not here.
在这没有
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Can I help you? Oh, well, I hope so.
有什么要帮忙的吗 希望如此
We're quite interested
我们非常想买♥♥
in purchasing, uh, one of your vehicles.
你们这的车
Oh, he's excited.
他特别兴奋
Yes, crumb cake, would you like to give this one a test drive?
亲爱的 你要不要试驾一下这一辆
Oh, I don't think so.
我看不是
I don't think he wants to.
我觉得他不想试这一辆
How about we give that one a go, huh?
我们去试试那一辆怎么样
Oh, yes, we have just a bit of a tangle.
是的 我们有点纠结
We'd prefer to pay cash, but we only have euros.
我们想付现金 但是只有欧元
Just gobs and gobs of euros.
大把大把的欧元
I'll get the keys. Oh, brilliant!
我去拿钥匙 太好了
You'd prefer the four-door, is that right, sir?
您想试那辆四开门的 对不对 先生
Right, right.
对 对
Oh, this is quite nice.
这车太棒了
Burled wood, stitched leather,
瘿木材质 缝制皮革
all the finest accouterments.
都是顶级装备
It also has a 12-cylinder engine, 563 horsepower.
它的12缸引擎可以产生563马力
Does zero to 60 in 4.2 seconds.
百公里加速时间为4.2秒
I believe what the gentleman is suggesting
我看这位先生的意思是
is that you stop driving like the queen and give it a go.
你别开得像女王似的 放开点
Right, right.
对 对
Do you mind if I try the radio?
我可以试试广播吗
Not at all. It has dual controls
当然可以 它的前后音响
for the front and the back.
有两套控制系统
Oh, let's try the back.
那咱们试一试后面的吧
Is that too loud?
声音是不是太大了
Excuse me?
您说什么
Okay, we're good.
好的 这样不错
Isn't this great?
是不是很棒
Are you having fun?
玩得开心不
Don't talk to me; I'm trying to focus.
别跟我说话 我要集中精力
Get off my ass, grandma.
离我远点 奶奶
Go around!
快走开
Oh, my God,
天呐
there's a humidor in the glove compartment.
杂物箱里还有雪茄盒
Oh, what a wonderful waste of money.
真是一种美妙的浪费
Put that thing away.
快把那个放下
I'm not gonna smoke it; I'm just gonna take it.
我不会抽的 我要拿走
Molly! I'm kidding.
Molly 我开玩笑的
Can you just relax?
你能放松点吗
No. I'm driving the equivalent of a three-bedroom house here,
不能 我在开一辆跟三居室房♥子一样贵的车
with a grandma who will not get off my ass!
后面有一位奶奶死死地跟着我
You know, I-I made your childhood dream
我让你童年时期想要
of driving a Rolls-Royce come true.
开劳斯莱斯的梦想成真了
You could at least enjoy it.
你至少可以享受一下
I'm not built that way, Molly.
我不是这么长大的 Molly
You've met my mother.
你见过我妈妈
I wasn't raised to enjoy things.
我长这么大可不是为了享受的
You know, you are taking all the fun out of this fraudulent test drive.
你把这次欺骗性试驾的乐趣全毁了
Just pull over here in front of the hotel.
在宾馆前停车吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Do you have a longer model
你有没有长一点的款型
with a bubbly pool in the back?
后面带香槟池的那种
No. Oh.
没有 哦
Well, I wish you would have told me that before we left the shop.
要是你在我们开出来之前告诉我就好了
Let's go, crumb cake.
走吧 亲爱的
Let's go!
走啊
Right, right.
对 对
All right.
好吧
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
Sorry.
对不起
Hey, uh, can just anybody sit in those chairs?
那些椅子可以坐吗
Yes, sir.
可以 先生
Do you need help with anything? Uh, no.
需要帮忙吗 不用了
Just waiting for the wife. She's hitting the head.
我在等我太太 她上厕所去了
Uh, the ladies' can.
她去洗手间了
Hey, what took so long?
怎么去了这么久
That bathroom, it's amazing.
卫生间太棒了
It's like a beauty parlor.
像美容院一样
They have everything.
应有尽有
There was makeup and hair spray
化妆品 发胶
and perfume and... Oh, look, mints.
香水 你看 还有薄荷糖
I thought you just had to pee.
我以为你就是去尿尿
I did, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
是啊 而且我很享受每一分钟
The... the seats were heated.
坐便器是热的
Are you sure somebody just wasn't there before you?
你确定不是之前有人刚用过
Oh, don't be gross. Not here.
别恶心人 在这不行
All right, so, uh, you ready to go home?
好吧 那 可以回家了吧
No. What's the hurry?
不 着什么急啊
Let's hang out. Ooh.
咱俩再待一会
We can pretend that we're two strangers
我们可以假装是两个陌生人
that just met in a hotel lobby.
在酒店大厅偶遇
Well, you're already acting like somebody I don't know,
你已经表现得像个陌生人了
so we're halfway there.
和你说的也接近了
Perfect.
太棒了
Now all we need's a room.
现在我们需要一间房♥
We can't afford a room here.
我们住不起这儿的房♥
Even the people we're pretending to be
就算我们假扮的人
can't afford a room here.
也住不起这儿的房♥
I know. This place is horribly overpriced.
我知道 这地方贵得要死
That's why we're not gonna pay for it.
所以我们不会付钱的
Come on.
拜托
I'm a cop; I can't steal.
我是警♥察♥ 我不能偷东西
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表