You quit your job and we have a ton of credit card debt.
你辞职了 我们欠了很多信♥用♥卡♥债
I'm talking emotionally.
我是说情感上
Numbers mean nothing.
数字是小事
It's six maxed-out cards.
都刷爆六张卡了
That's about 80 grand away from nothing.
欠了8万 可不是小事
Well, I...
呃 我
I need to start asking the hard questions.
我得思索些严肃的问题了
I mean, why am I still in O.A.?
为什么我还在靠赊账过日子
Why is Victoria a pothead?
为什么Victoria是个瘾君子
And whatever really happened to weird Uncle Frankie?
怪叔叔Frankie身上究竟发生了什么
You had a weird Uncle Frankie? I had a weird Uncle Frankie.
你有个怪叔叔叫Frankie 我也有个怪叔叔叫Frankie诶
Yeah, mine had a wonky eye
我们家那个是斜眼儿
and drove this beat-up old Cadillac.
开一辆破旧的凯迪拉克
So did mine.
我叔叔也是
Okay, that's enough questions for tonight. Yeah.
好了 今晚不聊了 好的
I love this Zumba.
我喜欢这个尊巴舞
Doesn't feel like a workout.
不像是在锻炼
It's more like we're dancing at a club.
更像在俱乐部里热舞
All that's missing is a coked-up Persian
就差一个想送我回家的
trying to give me a ride home.
磕了药的波斯人
Hey, sweetie.
嗨 亲爱的
Care to get your Merengue on?
想跳你的梅伦格舞吗
Um, not really, I got a lot on my mind right now.
算了 我现在脑子有点乱
Want to talk about it?
想谈谈吗
Yeah, actually, I do.
好的 我确实想
Think that could be really helpful.
估计会很有帮助
Okay, uh...
好吧 呃
I've been, I've been thinking a lot about my childhood lately.
我最近一直在回忆童年
What the hell you doing that for?
回忆那个干嘛
Because when your mentor tells you to "Dig deep,"
因为当你的导师告诉你"深入挖掘"时
by God, you dig deep.
你就要去深挖
And... dig deep.
然后 深挖
Well, for the most part you were a happy kid.
嗯 大部分时间你都很开心
Yeah? Really?
是吗 真的
Well, almost too happy.
几乎开心过了头
For a while there we thought
有一段时间
you were one of those slow kid
我们觉得你是个傻孩子
Always smiling, hugging strangers.
你老是傻笑 乱抱陌生人
You'd sit in the backyard for hours just eating dirt.
你在后院吃土 一坐就是几个小时
You let me, you let me eat dirt?
你居然让我吃土
Like, like dirt dirt?
那种 很脏的土吗
The body knows what it needs.
你的身体知道你的需求
The thing I feel really bad about is the dog.
我就是觉得很对不起那条狗
Monroe? Yeah.
Monroe 是啊
We got rid of him 'cause we thought
我们抛弃了他 因为我们以为
he was the one making all the holes in the yard.
后院那些洞都是他挖的
You told me he got hit by a car.
你告诉我他被车撞死了
Well, if I said he was living on a farm,
如果我说他被送到一个农场去了
you'd want to go visit him.
你就会想去看他
Well, then, who did we bury in the box?
那埋在盒子里的是谁
That horrible doll that wouldn't quit asking for its mama.
那个一直要妈妈的破娃娃
You killed Sleepy Time Baby Girl?
你杀了睡眠宝宝
Hey, Ma. You feeling better today?
嗨 妈 你今天感觉好点了吗
I put the potatoes in the oven and not my head.
我在烤箱里放了土豆 而不是我脑袋
So there's that.
所以 还不错吧
There's that great
还有这种
suicide-based sense of humor.
建立在自杀上的幽默感
I'll go heat these up.
我去加热
Hey!
嘿
Mother Biggs.
Biggs老妈
What's going on?
怎么了
My friend died.
我朋友去世了
You had a friend?
你居然有朋友
My condolences.
请节哀
Bit of a cold snap we're having, huh?
最近天气挺冷哈
Don't feel you need to make conversation on my account.
你不用在这没话找话
Good, 'cause that kind of tapped me out.
太好了 我也有点词穷了
The more I dig, the clearer it becomes.
我挖得越深就越觉得
My mother ruined my childhood.
我妈毁了我的童年
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You turned out fine.
你这不挺好的吗
Yeah, did I, Mike?
是吗 Mike
Did I?
真的吗
I was gonna say yes, but you asked twice.
我想说是 但你问了两次
So now I'm rethinking my answer.
我现在要重新想想
I thought you wanted to dig up some dirt. I did.
我以为你想挖些隐情 确实
But I didn't think I'd be the one eating it.
只是没想到 我自食恶果了
I mean, who knows what else she's been lying about?
谁知道她还骗了我多少事啊
I mean, she told me I had to quit tap-dancing
自从我来了大姨妈
after I got my period because she said
她让我别跳踢踏舞了
it would scramble my ovaries.
因为她说那会伤害卵巢
Is that true?
真的吗
I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know anything anymore.
我什么也不知道了
I mean, I don't know, am I even really allergic to mushrooms?
我不知道 我是否真的对蘑菇过敏
I... Probably not, here.
可能没事 看
Well, I...
呃 我
No, nothing.
完全没事
No, I'm getting it.
不 有事
Do you need a Benadryl or something?
你是吃苯海拉明还是什么
Here, here, here, here, here, here.
在这 在这 来 来 来
Down, down, down, down.
咽下去 咽下去
Oh, oh, okay, okay, okay!
好啦 好啦
Okay, everybody.
好了 各位
Let's eat.
开动吧
Dear Lord.
亲爱的主
We thank you for this wonderful bounty.
感谢您的慷慨恩赐
Tonight I ask that you hold me in your grace
愿您今夜心怀慈悲
and not judge me because of the company I keep.
不因同伴之失责罚于我
Amen.
阿门
Can you pass the rolls?
能把羊角面包递给我吗
Yeah, sure, can you tell me who my real father was?
当然 能告诉我生父是谁吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Look at us, okay?
看看我们俩
One of these things is not like the other.
俩闺女长得并不像
So, who's the mutt, Mom?
我俩谁是杂种 妈
Is her father on the farm with Monroe?
她爹是在收留Monroe的那个农场吗
Or weird Uncle Frankie?
还是怪叔叔Frankie是她爹
My brother Frankie?
我弟弟Frankie吗
Different Frankie, Ma. Let it go.
不是一个Frankie 妈 别再追究了
m, what's she talking about?
妈 她在说啥
I have no idea.
我不知道
I was faithful to your father.
我对你♥爸♥一直忠贞不渝
That sweet angel was cold in the ground
我是在你♥爸♥入土为安之后
before I got back on that horse.
才上马复出的
Yeah, or under it.
我看 是被马上了吧
Hey! I was still a young woman.
我那时还年轻
What was I supposed to do, put a cork in it?
我能怎样 把下面塞住吗
I saw that once in Tijuana.
我在蒂华纳看过一次
Pass the green beans.
把青豆递给我
And what about my issues with food?
那我的饭量问题呢
Or the-the fact that I still live here?
居住现状问题呢
Or my poor choices in men?
选男人没眼光的问题呢
Hey! Not you.
喂 不是指你
The chorus line of gay guys before you.
在你之前的一排基佬
Okay, that's fair.
嗯 那就好
Okay, it all traces back to one little redhead.
归根结底都是因为这个红头发女人
Who I don't look like, and neither does she.
和我不像 和她也不像
Are you my mother?!
你是我妈吗
Oh, shut up!
哦 闭嘴吃饭
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表