Who's what, huh?
没有什么啊
...going through something.
正在经历些什么
Really?
是嘛
So all... you just have
那你就是跟所有人
healthy relationships across the board, huh? Yeah!
保持良好关系咯 是啊
If they're not healthy, I yank 'em out of my life
如果保持不了良好关系 我会像拔鼻毛一样
like a wild nose hair.
把他们从我生命里拽走的
I was talking about your mom, Mike.
Mike 我在说你妈妈
Now that's not fair.
这就不公平了
Nobody has a healthy relationship with her.
没人能和她保持良好的关系
She prides herself on that.
她还以此为豪呢
But you don't have to give in to her manipulation.
但你完全可以不听她的指挥啊
I mean, she knows you're in OA,
她知道你在节食
but she's constantly trying to buy you off with food.
却一个劲儿地想拿食物收买♥♥你
Case in point, an oil change
举个例子 叫你换油
for the pan of brownies in the backseat.
后座还放着一盘巧克力蛋糕
Did you smell 'em,
你是闻到了吗
or did the blanket covering them shift?
还是上面盖着的毯子掉下来了
Neither. I saw the ice scraper has brownie on it.
都不是 我看到刮冰器上面粘了点蛋糕
Did you hear about the camel?
听说骆驼的事了吗
Is this a joke?
这是个笑话吗
I wish it was.
我倒希望是呢
Apparently, the two-hump camel is soon to be extinct.
显然 双峰骆驼要灭绝了
We're gonna be livin' in a one-hump camel world.
我们要活在只有单峰骆驼的世界里了
Huh?
哈
Explain that to your grandchildren.
怎么跟你孙子解释
That happened on our watch.
在我们眼皮底下灭绝的
I didn't do anything.
我没做什么啊
Exactly.
正解
Hey, speakin' of things that are ornery and spit...
说到脾气暴躁又爱吐口水的东西
how awful do you think my mother is?
你觉得我妈有多糟糕
I mean, on a scale of one to ten.
从一到十划分的话
Is ten good or bad?
十是好是坏
Bad.
坏
It only goes up to ten?
只能上到十吗
All right.
好吧
Look, look,
听着 听着
y-your mom might not be the most nurturing,
你妈妈可能不太会养育孩子
but she's nothing compared to a mama polar bear.
但跟北极熊妈妈比起来就不算什么了
You know, something wrong with her offspring,
如果她的宝宝有点不对
she gonna eat that baby up.
她会吃了宝宝的
Not gonna see that in a Coke commercial.
可乐广♥告♥里可看不到这个
Well, Molly thinks
Molly觉得
I might benefit from talking to somebody
如果我和别人聊聊我和我妈的关系
about my relationship with my mom.
也许对我有好处
What, like a therapist? You don't need that.
看心理医生吗 你不需要啊
That's what I thought. 'Cause you got me.
我也这么觉得 因为你有我啊
Wouldn't it be awkward
把我的麻烦
to say my problem
告诉我的麻烦
to my problem?
会不会有点奇怪
Besides, I'm just not the therapy type.
再说 我也不喜欢心理治疗
I'm more of a "Let it fester
我更喜欢让我的问题在心里慢慢溃烂
until it kills me from the inside" Kind of guy.
直到我因它而死
You know what your trouble is?
你知道你的问题在哪儿吗
You don't have any troubles.
就是你没有任何问题
What are you talkin' about?
什么意思
In Africa,
在非洲
we don't get in touch with our feelings.
我们从不和自己的情感接触
We're too busy trying to get in touch with food and water.
我们都在忙于寻找食物和水
I'm just saying,
我想说的是
when you wake up and see your neighbor's head on a stick,
当你起床后看到邻居的头挂在棍子上
it puts everything in perspective.
身边的一切都清晰明了了
You know, you-you actually might want to talk to somebody about that.
你可能真的得找人聊聊那事儿
Probably.
也许吧
Uh, did you get a chance to fill out
上次我给你的
the family questionnaire I gave you last time?
家庭调查问卷填好了吗
Oh, yes, I did.
填好了
I have it right here.
就在这儿
I might have gotten a little carried away.
我可能有点忘乎所以了
I, uh...
我 呃
I took a psychology class in college
大学时候上过心理学课
and, yeah, so I took the liberty
所我自作主张
of kind of making some of my own conclusions.
分♥析♥总结了一下我自己
But I-I, I did ace that class.
那门课我考得挺好的
Oh. But you'll see that.
你会看到的
Oh, yeah, there are my transcripts.
没错 里面有我的成绩单
You'll see for yourself.
你会看到的
And then... Oh!
然后是 噢
Me in fourth grade.
大四的我
Okay, I see quite a few sections on your mother here.
这里有很多关于你妈妈的内容
Oh, yeah.
是的
I know it's cliche, but so is she.
我知道这是陈词滥调 但她也是啊
You know, drinks too much,
酗酒啊
more of a... A friend than a mother,
与其说是妈妈 更像是朋友啊
more of a nudist than a nurturer.
与其说是养育者 更像个裸体主义者啊
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my mother.
别误会了 我爱我妈
I mean, yeah. She-she-she just probably,
我是说 她 她可能
you know, shouldn't have... been one.
不应该是个妈妈
Huh.
哈
What "Huh"?
哈什么
Well, I'm not seeing much on your father here.
关于你♥爸♥的内容很少啊
Oh, well, 'cause he-he died when I was ten.
那个啊 因为他在我10岁的时候去世了
So there's not much to say about it.
所以没什么能说的
Great guy, wonderful father...
好男人 好爸爸
end of story.
然后就没了
Pretty short story.
挺短的啊
Well, I don't really remember a lot about him.
其实关于他的事 我也记不得多少了
I mean, not like in a "Blocking it out" Kind of way.
不是因为"不准去想他"
Not like that.
不是那样
No.
不是
No.
不是
What? I mean, he was a-a fantastic father.
怎么了 他是个好爸爸
You know? Took me to ball games
带我去看球赛
and the park, he doted on me.
去公园玩 他宠着我呢
Sorry to disappoint you,
让你失望了
but no Daddy issues here, you know?
我可没有什么父亲情结哦
Move along, nothing to see.
继续下一个话题吧 这没什么可聊的哦
Stare all you want.
随你怎么盯着我
It's not gonna...
不会有什么
not gonna change anything, you know?
事实就是这样
Great guy, died early, leave it alone.
好男人 死得早 随它去
You know what? I don't have to sit and listen to this.
我可没必要坐在这儿遭罪
You know, you want to drag my mother's name
如果你想玷污我妈的名誉
through the mud, I'll sit here all day.
我可以在这儿坐一整天
But I will not let you sully my lovely father's memory.
但我不会让你玷污我敬爱的父亲的回忆
Good day.
日安
We still have 50 minutes.
我们还有50分钟呢
Oh. I... I said good day!
噢 我都说了日安了
Where the hell do you get the set of balls
你哪儿来的胆子
to tell your wife she needs therapy?
居然对你老婆说她需要看心理医生
I can't even tell Joyce
我都不敢对Joyce说
she needs a breath mint.
她该吃片薄荷糖了
Well, her insurance is gonna pay for it.
那是包括在保险里的
And in light of recent events,
照目前情况看
I didn't think it could hurt.
这也没什么不好嘛
I should say not.
十分赞成
As a matter of fact, therapy saved my life.
说实话 是心理治疗拯救了我的人生
You're kiddin'.
你开玩笑的吧
Y-You've been to a shrink?
你说你看过心理医生
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表