I-I wouldn't have been able to quit my job
我不可能辞掉工作
and become the successful,
变成今天这个成功的
unpaid internet content provider I am today.
无报酬的网络码字者
Okay. Now, get up.
好了 起来吧
Get up, you exhausted son of a bitch.
快起来 你个精疲力尽的混♥蛋♥
Come on.
快
If we don't get out of here,
如果我们今天走不出去的话
I love you, Molly.
记得我爱你 Molly
Then show me.
那就给我看看
Show me with your feet!
用你的双脚表现你对我的爱
We did it! We did it!
我们做到了 我们做到了
Sweet baby Jesus, we're alive!
感谢老天 我们还活着
We're alive!
我们还活着
Act like we belong.
表现得体一些
Oh, apples!
噢 苹果
Thank you. We...
谢谢 我们
We had a lovely stay.
我们过得很开心
Come on.
快来
Let's get you to the couch.
去沙发上歇着
Can you bring the couch closer to me?
能把沙发搬过来吗
Come on, honey, you can do it.
来啊 亲爱的 你能做到的
Come on.
加油
Three steps and a flop.
再走三步就能直接倒下去了
Oh!
噢
Oh, this is comfortable.
真是太舒服了
Now I know why you never want to get off of it.
现在我知道你为什么不愿起来了
See?
是吧
Welcome to Mike Biggs country.
欢迎来到Mike Biggs的神奇世界
Kind of nice, huh?
不错吧
Better than a Rolls.
比劳斯莱斯好
Thank you, Molly.
谢谢你 Molly
For what?
为什么
Pushing me.
推了我一把
Oh, hey, is that the stairs?
噢 你是说在楼梯那吗
I told you I tripped.
我说了我是不小心绊倒了
My feet were numb.
我的腿完全没知觉了
No.
不
For putting together this day.
是我们今天一起度过的时光
Making me do things that...
让我做那些
I-I never thought I would do.
我永远也不会做的事
Well, you better get used to it.
你最好快点习惯
I don't know where I'm going next,
我不知道下次是去哪
but I'm taking you with me.
但肯定会带上你的
Can we at least wait until my thighs heal
能等到我的大腿不那么烫
and my ankles go back to being smaller than my calves?
我的脚踝不那么肿再开始吗
Well, we can't go Jet Skiing until the summer anyway.
反正直到夏天我们都玩不了水上摩托了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表