Aw, you didn't have to do that.
啊 你不用这样
You're my son. I love you.
你是我儿子 我爱你
Where's the Nutty Professor?
疯子教师去哪了
Ah, geez. Does everybody at the school know?
天呐 学校里的人都知道了吗
Gossip is the fuel that heats that place.
八卦就是让学校升温的燃料
I even saw the Deaf kids signing about it.
我看到连聋孩子都在比划这事
Well, don't worry, she's-she's doing good.
别担心 她很好
Really?
真的吗
I don't speak Deaf,
我不会手语
but I know this means "Crazy."
但我知道这是"疯了"的意思
Come on, let's go heat this up.
行了 我们把面热一下吧
The truth is, I have no idea what's going on with Molly.
实际上 我也不知道Molly怎么了
Well, I don't want to throw salt on the wound,
我不想在伤口上撒盐
but if you two ever have kids,
但如果你俩有了孩子
you should know you got loony on your dad's side, too.
你该知道你♥爸♥也遗传给你疯劲了
For the last time, she's not loony.
最后说一次 她没疯
She's just going through something.
她只是经历了点事
Welcome to marriage.
欢迎进入婚姻生活
People change.
大家都在变
They get old, they get grumpy,
变得上了岁数 脾气古怪
they get ugly as a monkey's butt.
丑得像猴屁♥股♥一样
But you stay.
但你还得坚持
And you know why?
知道为什么吗
Because you promised Jesus to stick it out.
因为你向基♥督♥承诺你会坚持到底
Just remember, marriage is not for the faint of heart.
记住 胆小鬼不适合结婚
I'll never understand
我就不明白了
why the gays want it so bad.
基佬们干嘛那么想结婚
But who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe they'll fix it up
或许他们能处理好
like they do a sketchy neighborhood.
就像他们能搞定危险的邻居
See?
看到没
It just feels good to sing.
唱歌♥让我感觉好多了
Oh...
哦
Well, honey, if that's what you really want to do,
亲爱的 如果你真想入这行
we support you.
我们支持你
Yeah, even if you have no talent.
是 虽然你没什么天分
Oh, thank you for saying that, that's so sweet...
谢谢你们这么说 太贴心了
Oh!
哦
Excuse me.
怎么回事
You know what the best part of all of this is?
知道今晚最棒的是什么吗
Is just kind of getting back with you guys, you know?
有种和你们回到当初的感觉 知道吗
Oh... Just... guh, locking in, and with Mike and work and, you know,
哦 整天想着 Mike 工作
trying to have a baby, I just...
努力怀孩子 我都要
forgot about my two best friends.
忘了我的两个挚友了
Aw... Aw...
啊 啊
We were always there for you.
我们会一直在你身边的
Yeah, all you had to do was knock.
是的 你只需敲我房♥门
Oh, I am! I'm knocking now!
我现在就在敲啊
Who's there? It's me...
谁啊 我
Who is there?
谁啊
Hey.
嘿
Do you have a problem?
你有毛病吧
You mean besides the loud drunks at the next table?
旁边那桌吵闹的酒鬼就没病吗
I'm sorry, we didn't hear them.
抱歉 我们没听到啊
We were singing.
我们在唱歌♥
Boy, this one's drunk, loud and stupid.
天 这酒鬼又吵又傻
Hey.
嘿
You better watch your mouth, Sasquatch.
你最好小心点 大脚野人
All right.
行了
Okay, take... take it easy, Mom.
好了 别生气 妈妈
Oh, this is your mom?
哦 这是你妈吗
Well, how did that come out of that?
瘦竹签怎么生出的大肉球
Say that again
再说一遍
and I'll kick you in the balls. Okay.
我就踢爆你的蛋蛋 好了
All right, all right.
算了 算了
All right, I think you just need to... to back off.
好了 你赶紧滚开吧
Oh, what you gonna do, Stumpy?
你想怎样 胖墩儿
Fight me?
打我吗
No. I'm not gonna fight you.
不 我不会打你
And I have a very good reason...
我有充分的理由
I have three of them.
三个理由
Number one...
第一
Run! Run...
快跑 快跑
Ow, ah...
哦 哦
Ow.
哦
Hey. - Hey...
嘿 嘿
Thought I heard you up here.
我听见你上来了
Hey there, hi there.
你好 你好
What happened to your hand?
你手怎么了
Oh, I just, you know, took a little spill.
哦 我摔了一下
Scraped my knuckles.
划伤了指关节
Let me see.
我看看
Oh, it's... not a...
哦 不是
It's not a... Let me see.
不是 我看看
Oh, sweetie, it's all bruised.
哦 宝贝儿 都青了
What is that, a tooth?
这是什么 一颗牙吗
No.
不是
No, it's a... it's a pebble.
不是 是块 小卵石
You drink a lot, you fall a lot...
你喝多了 就会不停摔跤
like you do.
你懂的
My poor wife.
可怜的老婆
You're having a hell of a time, aren't you?
你过的很不开心 是吗
It hasn't been the best couple of days.
最近的确不太好
And I... owe you an apology.
我 向你道歉
For what?
为什么
So many things.
很多事情啊
Quitting my job without talking to you.
没和你商量就辞职了
Making you live here and put up with my family.
让你住在这 受我家人的气
Keeping secret credit cards.
还背着你有小金库
What? Just... let me finish.
什么 拜托 让我说完
Most of all, for not being able to give you the baby I know you wanted so much.
最抱歉的是 你那么想要孩子 我却不能给你生一个
Hey.
嘿
I don't want you to worry about that.
我不想你担心这个
That baby'll come whenever it's supposed to come.
孩子该有的时候 就会有的
And if it doesn't,
如果没有
we'll deal with it.
我们再想办法
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
The important thing is that
重要的是
no matter what's going on around us,
无论我们经历着什么
we stay tight.
都拥有对方
Stay connected.
彼此沟通
Yeah, of course.
那是自然
And be honest with each other,
彼此坦诚
no matter what.
无论什么事
Yeah, goes without saying.
是的 不言而喻
Good.
好
Now, uh, i'm gonna give you one more try.
现在 我再给你一次机会
Explain to me why this pebble has a gold filling.
给我解释下 为什么石头还镶金呢
You know, there's something so freeing
一想到我的未来有无数种可能
about knowing that my whole future is wide open.
我就觉得特别自♥由♥
Uh-huh. I don't ever have to make sacrifices.
我不必做出牺牲
I can feel free to pursue my dream
我可以自♥由♥的追求梦想
to sing and dance on Broadway,
可以去百老汇唱歌♥跳舞
or, you know, I can get going on that book i've been meaning to write.
或者 我可以继续我的写书计划
Or maybe I'll just open my own business and get filthy rich.
或者自己做生意 然后腰缠万贯
I like that third one.
我喜欢第三个
It's just time management, really.
只需合理安排时间 真的
Are you gonna be okay with me making more money than you?
我要是赚钱比你多了 你能接受吗
You did when you were a teacher.
你当老师就比我赚得多啊
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表