You know, I'm free tomorrow
我明天有空的
if you're looking for somebody to tag along.
要是你想找谁陪你一块去的话
I thought you had to stay home and pretend to write your book.
我还以为你要蹲家里 假装写你的著作呢
You're a writer?
你是个作家啊
Yeah, aspiring author, yes.
是啊 野心勃勃的作家
Well, why don't you come with me.
那你明天跟我一起来呗
We'll look at paintings and I'll give you
我们一起看看画展 也许可以
some stories to write about.
给你点素材写写
Seriously? I would... I would love that.
真的吗 那真的 太好了
Well, let's iron out the details in the morning.
那明天早上详谈吧
And, uh, wear some comfortable shoes.
还有 记得穿双舒服的鞋子
I like to cover a lot of ground.
我喜欢到处逛
So do I.
我也是
Oh, it's like... it's like we're the same person.
噢 我们 我们俩真是心有灵犀
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have urgent business to the south.
失陪一下 我要到南方处理点急事
I got to meet a man at Marwar Junction.
要去马尔瓦尔均奇蒂奥恩见个人
I love Kay.
我太喜欢Kay了
She's got the greatest expressions for going to the can.
她把去洗手间都描述得那么精彩
Is that what that meant?
是这个意思吗
Oh, God, she even makes going to the bathroom
噢 天啊 她上个厕所都说得
sound like an adventure.
像去探险似的
See? Aren't you glad you came
是吧 是不是很庆幸
and met Kay instead of faking that migraine?
自己没在家装头痛 而跟我来见了Kay啊
I really am.
的确
Just so you know, Kay doesn't really want you
跟你说吧 Kay才不想让你
to tag along with her to the museum.
跟着去博物馆呢
Well, she invited me. Yeah.
她邀请了我的 没错
Don't you understand when someone's just trying to be polite?
可你听不出别人说的是客气话吗
Not in this house.
可没在这屋听过什么客气话
She's here a week.
她就在这呆一周
Yeah, and you're working.
嗯 可你要上班啊
She's my friend.
她是我的朋友
Go find your own.
找你自己的朋友去吧
You know, I really think I am starting to get a headache.
这回我真的头痛了
Where do those migraines start?
偏头痛都是从哪发起的
Right there.
那边
This Kay sounds great. I'd love to meet her.
这个Kay听起来很好啊 我也想见她了
I'd love to be her.
我都想成为她这样的呢
What makes her so special?
她有什么特别的
She's just full of life, and she's traveled all over the world.
她活力四射 周游列国
So did I. I was a flight attendant.
我也是啊 我以前还当过空姐呢
You didn't explore the jungle, you explored airport bars.
你都没有去丛林探险 你探的都是机场酒吧
Hey.
嘿
Those bars can be just as dangerous.
那些酒吧也很危险的好吗
There's creepy predators, exotic diseases.
那里有怪异的捕食者 还有异国疾病
And either place you're gonna get bushwhacked.
不管在哪儿你都会被伏击
I-I'm just saying, you get to meet a woman
我想说的是 能遇上像Kay这样的女人
like Kay once in a lifetime,
可真是千载难逢
and I'm not gonna pass up an opportunity
我当然不会浪费这个
to spend the day with her.
与她共度一日的机会
So you're still going to the museum?
那你还是要去博物馆吗
Yeah, why wouldn't I?
是啊 为什么不去
Because it's pretty obvious my mother doesn't want you to go.
因为很明显我妈不想你去
Oh, you're being silly. I'm being smart.
噢 别傻了 那是明智之举
The last thing you want to do is get on her bad side.
你最好别惹她生气
Is there a good side?
她有不生气的时候吗
Yes, and believe it or not, you're on it.
当然了 信不信由你 现在你还没惹她生气
Your tires aren't slashed, no dog turds in the mailbox,
你的车胎没爆 邮箱里没狗屎
and the women at her church don't think you have syphilis.
教堂里的女人也没觉得你有性病
Oh, God!
噢 天啊
Why do you think that amazing house
那你觉得她对街那幢优质房♥
across the street from her gets sold every year?
怎么每年都要易主呢
I thought it was black mold.
我以为是因为有黑霉呢
She's the black mold.
她就是黑霉
Please, just leave Kay alone.
说真的 离Kay远点
But we... Ahdadadada! Ah!
可我们 啦啦啦啦啦 啊
Make good choices.
三思而后行
This is stupid.
真可笑
A grown woman telling me who I can't be friends with.
一个成熟的女人来警告我不能跟谁交朋友
Maybe Peggy and Kay are more than friends.
也许Peggy和Kay关系没那么简单
What?
什么呀
You said they went to an all-girls school.
你说过她们一起上的女校
Dorm full of pubescent teens, brimming with sexual curiosity.
宿舍里都是青春期少女 充满了性好奇
Lights go out.
熄灯以后
A gentle hand reaches over.
一只柔软的手伸过来
Caressing your red hair.
爱抚你的红秀发
Telling you you're pretty when no one else will.
那是第一次有人 轻轻地说你真美
Mom?
妈
I'm just trying to help Molly make sense
我这是帮助Molly了解
of a confusing time in a girl's life.
女孩子困惑不堪的时期
No, this is confusing!
不 你这才是不堪
God, I'm calling Kay.
天啊 我要给Kay打电♥话♥了
That's the spirit.
就是要这种精神
Fight for your woman. No...
为你的女人而战 不
It's not like that.
不是这样的
I just... I want to go see some art
我只是想跟我遇到过的
with one of the most interesting women I have ever met.
最有趣的女性一起去看艺术展而已
Mike might be afraid of his mother, but I am not.
Mike也许怕他老妈 我可不怕
Hello?
喂
Wrong number.
打错了
You know I love my wife.
你们知道的 我爱我老婆
But the more you tell her not to do something,
可你越是叫她别做什么事
the more she's gonna do it.
她越是要去做
Uh, Molly has to know three women can't get along.
呃 Molly该懂得三个女人不能和睦相处的道理
I mean, with guys, it works.
换做男人就可以
Three Musketeers, Three Stooges, us.
三个火枪手 活宝三人组 我们仨
It's magical.
非常奇妙
You know why it works with guys?
你知道为什么男人就能相安无事吗
Because Curly doesn't care if Moe takes Larry to the museum.
Curly才不会因为Moe和Larry两人去博物馆而生气
It's a friendship, not a competition.
那是友谊 不是争宠
In a perfect world.
那是理想状态
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Carl, please. You'd be horribly jealous
Carl 拜托 如果我和Mike一起干了什么没叫上你
if Mike and I did something without you.
你肯定会大为吃醋
No, I wouldn't.
不 肯定不会
Have you done something without me?
你们干了啥没叫我吗
Mike, we can't keep living this lie.
Mike 是时候坦白了
We went bowling. No big deal.
我们去打保龄球了 多大点事
One time. It-it just happened.
就一次 才去的
I see.
我懂了
You can't be mad. No, I'm not.
你可别生气啊 没 哪有
The two of you went out, you had some fun. I'm happy for you.
你们俩出去玩 玩得开心 我也开心
Really?
真的
Of course.
当然
That's a relief, because...
我真是松了口气 因为
Don't you touch me.
别碰我
You did not.
你不是吧
Well, I broke a couple of commandments,
是啊 我破了不少戒呢
but, I mean, you got to do what you got to do
可是当你想要离开一个土耳其监狱时
to get out of a Turkish prison.
你还是要做你该做的
Oh, my God. I once showed
噢 天啊 我有次
my cleavage to get away from mall security,
为了摆脱商场保安 露了一下事业线
so I think we've both done things we're not so proud of.
看来我们都做过不怎么光彩的事
You know, I'm so glad you called this morning,
我真的很高兴早上你给我打电♥话♥了
but when I-I answered the phone,
可我接电♥话♥时
it sounded like you had an English accent. Did I?
怎么你听起来有英国口音 有吗
This is one of the best collections I've seen.
这是我见过的最好的展品之一
Yeah.
嗯
I mean, the best that's been legally obtained.
我是说 好在它是合法获得的
What does that mean?
什么意思啊
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表