Give me all your cash!
把钱都给我
And some scratchers.
再来几张刮刮乐
I'm feeling lucky.
我觉得我要走运了
Be cool.
淡定点
Why do we gotta come here for a snack?
为什么非得来这儿买♥♥吃的
There's no healthy choices for me.
这儿没有什么健康之选
Listen, I support you tryin' to eat right,
我支持你健康饮食
but I've been craving this burrito ever since
自从上次听到那西班牙曲调的汽车喇叭声之后
we heard that "La Cucaracha" Car horn.
我一直都想着吃墨西哥卷饼
I thought you just wanted the burrito.
我以为你只买♥♥卷饼呢
Well, if I'd told you my whole plan,
如果我对你和盘托出的话
you never would have let me come in here.
你根本就不会让我来的
Ugh.
呃
This looks like the same apple that tempted Eve.
这个看起来就像是诱惑了夏娃的那个苹果
You know, there's an interesting fact about apples.
关于苹果的有趣事实
There are so many varieties that if you ate a new one every day
苹果种类多到即使你每天吃一个新品种
it'd take you 20 years to try them all.
你也需要二十年才能吃过来
You don't say. Yep.
可不是吗 是啊
My favorite, in order:
我的最爱 按顺序来
Gala, Braeburn, Honeycrisp, Fuji...
噶啦 布瑞本 蜜脆 富士
No, no, wait, wait.
不 不 等一下
Fuji before Honeycrisp.
先富士 然后蜜脆
Buddy, you checkin' out or not?
兄弟 你到底要不要结账
Back off! Just back off! Whoa.
后退 往后退 哇哦
Okay. Take it easy.
好 别冲动
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
We can figure this out. No! No...
我们想法子解决 不 不
I'm gonna get my money
我会拿上我的钱
and my scratchers
还有我的刮刮乐
and you're gonna let me walk out of here.
你们会让我从这儿走出去
Hey, it's all right. It's cool.
没事儿的 放轻松
Nobody do anything stupid.
谁都别干傻事儿
I'm hit! I'm hit!
我中枪了 我中枪了
Officer down! Officer down!
警官倒下了 警官倒下了
You all right, buddy?
你还好吗 兄弟
No, I'm not all right!
不 我当然不好
I got a bullet in my ass!
我屁♥股♥中弹了
Don't just stand there, man.
别傻站着啊
Go grab some of those maxi pads
去拿点卫生棉
and put some pressure on my partner's backside.
按住我兄弟的臀部啊
Stay where you are!
站那儿别动
Nobody's touching my ass!
谁也别想碰我的屁♥股♥
Oh, how's it look?
看上去怎么样
Well, luckily the bullet
幸运的是 子弹
passed clean through the cheek.
打穿了你的屁♥股♥
But sadly, I think your thong bikini days are behind you.
不幸的是 你能穿丁字裤的日子一去不复返啦
Oh, don't make me laugh.
哦 别逗我笑了
It makes my buns jiggle.
我屁♥股♥都跟着晃了
Mike? Molly!
Mike Molly
In here!
在这儿呢
Hi. Oh, my God, sweetie, how are you feeling?
天啊 宝贝 你感觉怎么样了
Better, now that you're here. Oh, God.
你来了 就好多了 天啊
I'm sorry, I got here as soon as I could.
抱歉啦 我已经尽快赶来了
But first they sent me to the wrong hospital,
他们一开始把我送到别的医院去了
and then when I got in here, they wouldn't let me in
最后我终于到这儿了 他们不让我进
because they said your husband
因为他们说你的丈夫
was already with you...
已经跟你在一起了
Hey, I just said "Partner"
嘿 我说的是"同伴"
and "The most important person in my life."
和"我生命中最重要的人"
They're the ones who made the assumption.
他们自己胡思乱想
Are they gonna make you spend the night?
他们让你在这儿过夜吗
They just want me to stay for a couple more hours.
他们让我再待几个小时
Then I can go.
然后就能走了
Okay, good.
好的
Let me take you home and take care of you
让我带你回家 照顾你
and keep you away from all these bad people.
远离所有的坏人
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪儿
Mike!
Mike
Shh, shh, shh. You should rest.
嘘 嘘 嘘 你得休息
Oh, they're home.
他们回来了
Oh, hey. There he is.
嗨 他来啦
The man with the Kevlar ass.
有着防弹屁♥股♥的人
Can I get you something for the pain, sweetie?
要不要什么东西来止痛啊 甜心
Whiskey, vodka, Mexican NyQuil...
威士忌 伏特加 墨西哥感冒药
Maybe a Percocet, Vicodin...
或者是扑热息痛 维柯丁
I'm out of Demerol, but I can have some here in an hour.
我现在没有杜♥冷♥丁♥了 但我一小时内就能搞到
No, I'm fine.
不用了 我没事儿
They loaded me up with pain pills.
他们给我止痛药了
Which I will count and lock up
我每晚都会把它们过数
at the end of each night.
然后锁在柜子里
I'm gonna get you some ice.
我给你拿点冰块
You should have seen this man today.
你们今天真应该看看他的英勇行为
They say don't bring a knife to a gunfight?
他们说不要带刀去参加枪战
Well, Mike Biggs showed up
Mike Biggs赤手空拳
with nothing but a can of Diet Coke.
只拿了一罐健怡可乐就去了
Just needed one calorie to take down that dirtbag.
拿下那个混♥蛋♥只需要一卡路里
I'm just glad nobody else was hurt.
我很庆幸其他人没受伤
Well, you are a real hero.
你是个真英雄
Your next meal at the diner is on the house.
你下顿饭饭店请客
Like it usually is,
就像往常一样
but this time I won't give you crap for it.
但这次我不会因此而废话了
Well, that's very generous.
真是太慷慨了
And thank you all for the concern,
谢谢大家的关心
but I'm pretty tired.
但我实在太累了
I just want to go to bed.
我现在只想睡觉
Yeah? You need me to sit with you?
是吗 需要我陪你吗
Read you a book?
给你读本书
Tickle your back?
抓抓背
It wasn't okay in the hospital,
在医院不行
it's not okay here.
在这儿更没戏
Come on, boy,
来吧 孩子
I'll get you upstairs.
我送你上楼
Oh, it's okay, I think his wife can put him to bed.
好了 我想他的妻子能送他上♥床♥
I think if anybody should take him up, it's his mother.
我想如果有人要送他 也是他的妈妈
It's time for nurturing, not nookie.
现在该照顾他 而不是上他
He got shot.
他中枪了
I'm not trying to get laid.
我没想着要跟他上♥床♥啊
Shut your mouth, that's my son!
闭上你的嘴 那是我儿子
Stop it!
别吵了
I can put myself to bed.
我自己可以躺到床上去
Well... call down if you need anything.
好吧 要什么就叫我
I'll be up in a little bit.
我待会就上来t
Shouldn't you be getting home?
你怎么还不回去呢
Sun'll be coming up soon.
太阳都快出来了
Yeah, let... let me take you home, Mrs. Biggs.
我送你回家吧 Biggs太太
Thank you.
谢谢
While my boy heals,
我儿子康复期间
you might want to consider dusting.
你最好扫一下这些灰
I'd hate to lose him to infection.
我可不希望他最后受感染而亡
Hey, hey, hey, Peggy, lose this!
嘿嘿嘿 Peggy 看这个
Did you just flip off your mother-in-law?
你刚刚是对你婆婆竖中指了吗
Not really. She can't see at night.
也不尽然 晚上她也看不见
It was more for me.
都是给我看的
Sweetie, are you okay?
亲爱的 没事吧
Yeah, I just can't get comfortable.
没事 我就是躺着不舒服
I'm gonna go downstairs for a while.
我到楼下去
Oh.
噢
Do you want me to go downstairs with you
要我陪你下去吗
and help you get set up in a chair?
扶你坐到椅子上
It's really clean down there.
下面很干净的
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表