Damn, I thought I was recording.
靠 我还以为我录上了呢
What did I say?
我刚才说了什么
Hey, did you guys catch what I said?
嘿 你们听到我说的没
Yeah, I think you wanted to arrest a drug lord
是的 我想你是想逮捕一个
who was taking his Yorkie for a walk.
带着约克夏犬遛弯的毒枭吧
Oh, I didn't see the dog.
哦 我没看到那只狗
Yeah, that's because I don't have
那是因为我没有
the trained eye as you guys.
你们的火眼金睛
But how many bags of smack can you get in a Yorkie?
但谁知道一只约克夏犬身上能带多少包海♥洛♥因♥吗
Ooh, movie idea:
哦 电影构思
Flamboyant man hides drugs in show dogs.
花哨男在观赏犬身上藏♥毒♥
Possibly animated?
可以拍成动画片
Well, look who it is.
看看那是谁
Yep, fresh out of jail, already on the street.
是呢 刚出狱 就来街上混了
Who? Who are we looking at?
谁 我们在看谁
His name is Hugo.
他叫Hugo
We busted him last year for selling dope.
去年我们抓到他卖♥♥毒品
Ooh... Oh, he sells dope?
哦 卖♥♥毒品吗
Mm-hmm. Fantastic.
嗯嗯 太棒了
Are we gonna shake him down?
我们要逼供吗
Uh-uh. No.
呃 不
We're gonna talk to him.
我们和他谈谈
Hugo!
Hugo
Get over here.
过来
Oh, come on, Biggs.
哦 不是吧 Biggs
I'm not doin' nothin'.
我没啥子都没做啊
I'm just talkin' to a friend.
我只是和朋友聊两句
Nobody said you were "Doin'" Anything."
没人说你在做啥子
We just want to say hello.
我们就想跟你打个招呼
Molly!
Molly
Would you prefer I do handwritten notes?
你想我用笔记录吗
Yeah, please. Okay.
是的 拜托了 好的
But you're gonna have to talk slower.
但你得慢点说
And can you ask Hugo to enunciate?
你能让Hugo发音清楚点吗
Uh, no offense,
呃 无意冒犯
but your street patois is a little thick.
但你的街头方言有点重
You know what, Hugo?
知道吗 Hugo
Have a good day.
祝你今天愉快
Let's go. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
走人 等等 等等
What's a better return on investment:
哪个投资回报更高呢
Crack or heroin?
可♥卡♥因♥还是海♥洛♥因♥
Drive the car, Carl.
开车 Carl
Nice meeting you!
很高兴见到你
Ooh...
哦
That got real back there.
刚才好真实啊
I've gotta tell you guys,
不得不说
after just a few hours on patrol,
跟你们巡逻了几个小时
I have a newfound respect for what you do.
我对你们的事业有了新的敬意
Thanks, honey. Yeah.
多谢 亲爱的 哪里
We're not heroes.
我们不是英雄
We're just regular men who, you know,
我只是普通人
do what heroes do.
在尽英雄之职罢了
You put your lives on the line every day.
你们每天都冒着生命危险
I mean, aren't you scared?
你们不害怕吗
Well, fear is a very human reaction...
恐惧是正常的
I got this, Mike.
我来说 Mike
Yes, we do feel fear.
是的 我们会害怕
But we just... Carl...
但 我们 Carl
Man, you just can't be sneaking up on me like that.
天 你别这样偷偷摸摸的 好吗
Sorry.
抱歉
This is for you.
给你的
I didn't order a milk shake.
我没点奶昔啊
It was sent over by an admirer of yours.
这是你的崇拜者送的
Oh...
哦
Wow.
哇
Carl, good for you.
Carl 你行啊
She's gorgeous.
她挺漂亮的
You mean "He's gorgeous."
你该说 "他挺漂亮的"
No!
不是吧
Yes.
没错
Every inch of him.
如假包换的他
I told you, nothing happened.
我说了 我们之间没什么
It's a classic case of "He said, he said."
这是典型的"男男版欢喜俏冤家"
Uh, excuse me. Do you want to come sit with us?
打扰了 想过来一起坐吗
Molly, please, no!
Molly 别这样
It's good research for my book.
这对我写书有研究价值
Hello, Carl.
你好 Carl
Wow.
哇
Hi, Lousette.
嗨 Lousette
Thanks for the milk shake.
谢谢你的奶昔
Hi, Lousette.
嗨 Lousette
I'm Molly, Mike's wife.
我是Molly Mike的妻子
Former teacher, aspiring author.
之前当老师 现在是志存高远的作家
Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?
我能问你几个问题吗
I have nothing to hide.
我从不隐瞒什么
The hell you don't.
你敢说没有
You managed to hide it
你曾为了坐马车
for three hours and a carriage ride.
把鸡鸡藏了三个小时
Actually, that's... that's kind of my first question.
实际上 我的第一个问题
How... how do you hide it?
你怎么藏的呢
Well, there's a lot of tucking and a lot of tape.
就是各种塞 各种胶带喽
Oh.
哦
Well, that makes sense.
那就对了
For some reason, my mind went to string.
因此 我又有想法了
Oh... uh, movie idea:
电影构思
Street-savvy cop falls in love
聪明的巡警爱上了
with a beautiful cross-dressing informant.
有异装癖的美丽线人
Uh... oh.
哦
An Officer and His Gentleman.
警官与他的男人
Oh, could you...
你能不能
Could... could you turn that off?
能不能把那个关了
It was just one kiss, and it was New Year's Eve.
我们只吻过一次 还是在新年前夜
I assume the kissing stopped when the ball dropped.
我猜蛋蛋掉出来的时候你就吻不下去了
Car 3557.
3557号♥警车
We have a 10-16 at 412 Grand.
412大街有10-16任务
That's us.
是我们
10-16. What's a 10-16?
10-16 这是什么
It's a domestic disturbance.
家庭骚乱
Yes!
好啊
This is car 3557,
这里是3557号♥警车
in the vicinity and responding.
就在附近 马上赶到
Your story will be told... Ooh.
人们会知道你的故事的
Those are gorgeous shoes... Molly!
鞋子好漂亮啊 Molly
We gotta roll.
我们得走了
All right, Molly.
好了 Molly
You know the rules. Stay in the car.
规矩你懂的 待在车内
These domestic situations can go bad fast.
家庭纠纷有时会迅速恶化
Okay.
好的
I can't be worrying about you and do my job
我不想一边担心着你
at the same time. Do you hear me?
一边工作 听明白了吗
Yes, I do. Can I say one thing?
听明白了 我能再说一件事吗
Quickly. You are so sexy when you talk like that.
快点 你这么说话好性感啊
I really want to kiss you right now.
我现在好想吻你
Quickly.
那快点
Okay.
好的
Gotta go.
得走了
All right, stay.
好的 待着吧
You big blue tease!
蓝巨人
Go get 'em.
去抓他们吧
Wife of cop, torn between loving her man
警♥察♥的妻子 总是不知道该爱丈夫
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表