Where do you suddenly need to go?
你这是突然要去哪儿
Every Saturday you just sit here like a lump.
每周六你都是烂泥一样瘫在这哪也不去的
That's because I chose to sit here like a lump.
那是因为我主动选择当烂泥
Now I'm forced to.
现在是不得不
Trapped here like a caged panther!
就好比一只困在笼子里的美洲豹
Really? That's the animal that best describes you?
真的吗 你确定这是最能代表你的动物
The point is I need my freedom.
重点是我需要我的自♥由♥
Well, why didn't you say something?
那你干嘛不早说
You can borrow my car.
你可以开我的车走
Seriously? Of course.
真的吗 当然
It's in the driveway.
就停在车道上
Oh, thanks, Vince.
谢谢你 Vince
Just take off the cover,
掀开挡雨布
dust it with the car brush and you're good to go.
用车刷掸掸就行了
No problem. Oh, and when you put gas in it,
没问题 还有 你去加油的时候
make sure you use premium.
一定要用优质汽油
It knocks if you don't.
不然会嘭嘭响
The driving log is in the glove box.
驾驶日志在手套箱子里
Driving log?
驾驶日志
Yeah, it's where I jot down the miles driven, the gallons put in,
嗯 就是我大概记了下开过的里程数 加了多少加仑的油
the amount paid, that kind of stuff.
付了多少钱 大概就这些吧
I also like to know which station and which pump.
我还想知道是哪个站 哪个油泵
It's the vehicle's autobiography, if you will.
你要是愿意的话 就把这当成车辆的传记
Look, I-I'm just running to the batting cages.
呃 我 我就是想去个击球场
If it's the one on Logan, don't park in that parking lot.
好吧 如果是在罗根的那个 别把车停在那个停车场
Those are compact spaces
那儿挺挤
with kids flinging doors open like animals.
还是个熊孩子们使劲砸门的地方
No good.
不好
I'll park on the street.
我会停在街上的
You will never, ever park that car on the street.
你绝对绝对不能把车停在街上
What you're gonna do is park two blocks down
你要做的是把车停在两个街区之外
at the drugstore, get an end space,
药店边上 最里面的那个空位
turn on the alarm, put on the cover, and enjoy the batting cages.
把报♥警♥器打开 罩上车罩 然后再去享受你的棒球
Careful crossing that street on foot.
过马路的时候当心
If you see a bunch of candle and flowers, that's the bad spot.
你要是看见一堆花儿和蜡烛 那地儿不太好
I'll just stay here.
我就留在这吧
You sure?
你确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
嗯 我确定
Well, any time. I'm easy.
好吧 你想出去就用我的车
Thanks for picking me up, Carl.
谢谢你接我 Carl
I just had to get out of that house.
我不得不赶快逃离那个房♥子
Of course. It's not right for a man like you
当然了 对你这样的人来说
to be stuck at home with no means of transportation.
怎么能因为没有交通工具而被困在家里
It's definitely inconvenient.
实在是太不方便了
It's emasculating is what it is.
毫无男子气概
Reduced to begging friends for rides, hat in hand.
放下身段去求朋友搭便车 恭恭敬敬
Thumb in butt.
战战兢兢
All right.
好吧
It's getting chilly in here.
感觉有点儿冷
You mind rolling up that window?
能不能把车窗关上
Really?
真的吗
Oh, would you look at that?
哎 你看看啊
A personalized check made out to Michael Biggs.
写给Michael Biggs的私人支票
Well, finders keepers, I guess.
我猜 谁捡到归谁
I'm not taking your money, Carl.
我不会拿你的钱 Carl
Why not? You need a car, right?
为什么 你需要车不是吗
No, because I got friends like you giving me a ride
不 因为我有像你这样的朋友可以搭便车
and a very generous family that lets me borrow the car
还有非常慷慨的家人
any time I want every other Thursday.
每隔一周的周四把车借我用
So you saying me giving you a ride
所以 你觉得我让你搭便车
is keeping you from taking my money?
是为了防止你不用我的钱
Well, in a way, yes.
呃 某种意义上来说 是的
Get out. What are you doing?
出去 你干什么呀
I'm putting a stop to this nonsense.
我要终止这场无意义的对话
Either you take my check or eat my dust!
要不你就把这支票拿走 要不就下车吃灰去
You're not gonna make me walk?
你不会让我走路吧
You can do whatever you want once you get out of my car.
只要你离开我的车 你爱干什么干什么
This is ridiculous!
太荒谬了
And so is your refusal to take my loan!
你拒绝我的钱也很荒谬
Well, it's not gonna happen, okay?
我绝对不会收下的
You better take my money, you selfish son of a bitch!
你最好收下我的钱 你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
Let me love you!
让我爱你吧
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
You need a car, and I got one I hardly use.
你需要车 而我有一部我几乎不用的
I am a grown man!
我是个成年人啊
I'm too old to be asking my mommy if I can borrow her car.
我已经过了那个问妈妈能不能借她车的年龄了
Besides, how are you supposed to get around?
另外 车给我了你要怎么出门呢
Where do I go?
我能去哪
I cut my own hair, I scrape my own corns,
我自己剪头发 自己剥玉米
I got a freezer full of hot dogs.
冰箱里全是热狗
I'm set for the year.
我这年都不用出门了
I appreciate the offer, but I'm gonna have to pass.
我很感激 但我不会接受的
You're gonna kill yourself on that thing.
在那上面你会弄死你自己的
I'll be fine. Before the Galant,
我没事的 我没有戈蓝的时候
this thing got me all over town.
这玩意带着我走遍全城呢
It just needed some grease on the chain,
只要链子上加点油
a little air in the tires,
轮胎充点气
and we are good to go!
就能出动了
How you gonna get this casserole home?
你怎么把这份砂锅菜带回家
I delivered papers on this bike for eight years.
我骑着这辆车送报纸都八年了
I can carry a pan of leftovers.
我当然可以带一锅剩饭
Mike Biggs is back in a banana seat!
Mike Biggs骑着自行车回来了
You look ridiculous.
你看起来好蠢啊
Call it whatever you want, you're looking at a free man!
随便你怎么叫 你面前是个自♥由♥人了
I'm okay, Ma!
妈 我没事
That's my boy.
这才像话
Not a drop of casserole spilled.
一点菜都没倒出来
Okay, watch your step. No peeking.
好吧 注意脚下 不许偷看
Ooh! I don't understand.
我不明白
I thought we couldn't afford a new car.
我以为我们买♥♥不起新车的
Don't worry; I got a good deal.
别担心 我做了笔好生意
Free!
免费的哦
It's your mom's car.
这是你老妈的车
Not anymore.
不再是了
It's ours.
这是我们的车
What have you done?
你都干了什么呀
Molly, we needed a car. I got us a car.
Molly 我们需要车 我就弄来了一辆车
That is not "A car"
这不是"一辆车"
That's your mother's car, the guilt mobile.
这是你妈妈的车 负罪的交通工具
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Do you really think that she just gave you that car
你真觉得她就这么把车给你了
with no strings attached?
不带任何附加条件吗
Well, so I'll have to give her a ride every once in a while.
不就是我偶尔得开车载她一程嘛
And when is that? Once a week? Once a month?
那是什么时候 每周一次 每月一次
Four times a day?
还是每天四次
Did you get any of that in writing?!
你们把这些白纸黑字写下来了吗
You're being ridiculous! Am I?
你开始无理取闹了 是吗
'Cause when we first started dating,
我们刚刚开始约会的时候
we had to go see your mother three times a week.
每周我们得去看你老妈三次
But through hard work and
伴随着各种艰难困苦
determination we have whittled that down
我们把这个缩水到
to every other Sunday for dinner.
每两周的周日去吃顿晚餐
How could you want to throw all that away?
你怎么就这样前功尽弃了呢
Because I hate walking,
因为我不想走路
I crashed my bike and I really needed a car!
我把我的自行车撞坏了 我真的很需要一辆车
Well, you got one, buddy.
好吧 现在你有车了
You got one fully loaded!
你可是满载而归呢
They don't make them like this anymore.
现在可不生产这种了
No, legally they can't, right?
嗯 法律上而言不行 是吧
I mean, this seat belt feels like more of an homage to safety.
这条安全带感觉更像是一种致敬
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表