Wow, that was fun.
哇 真有意思
Thanks, you guys. I'm gonna meet you back up...
谢谢大家 那我们回见
Mol, no, no, it's not over yet.
Mol 别走 还没完呢
You got to keep rolling.
你要接着掷
Well, when do I stop?
哦 那掷到什么时候呢
When Mama's driving home in her new Escalade.
掷到你妈开辆新的凯雷德回家为止
Now roll.
快掷
Roll until we're in a different tax bracket.
掷到我们升上另一个纳税等级为止
Winner.
赢了
Give... me... my... sausage.
还 我 香 肠
Can't lift a toilet seat, but when there's smoked meat involved,
平时连马桶盖都举不起 可一提到熏肉
he turns into the Incredible Bulk.
他就变成无敌浩克了
You satisfied?
这回满意了吧
It's not your strength I'm worried about.
我担心的不是你的力量
You're built like a gorilla. Same haircut and everything.
你天生就像只大猩猩 无论是发型还是其他的
It's the mile run that scares me. Drop it, Carl.
我最怕的是长跑 少担心啦 Carl
I just benched 210, which is more than enough
我刚卧推了210磅 把你扔出屋
to throw you out of the house.
都绰绰有余了
Yeah, why don't you run me around the house
噢 那和我一起到屋外
and round the block a couple of times.
绕街区跑几个来回吧
Ha, ha, very funny.
哈 哈 真好笑
No, seriously. I'll give you an eight-hour head start.
不 真的 我让你8个小时
I can't believe that lump benched 210.
难以置信这大块头还能卧推210磅
You know, it's a proven fact overweight people
你知道吗 事实证明肥胖人士
are surprisingly strong.
比你们想象中强壮得多
Every time I tie my shoes,
我每次系鞋带时
it's a 200-pound dead lift to sit back up.
为了坐起来就相当于硬拉了200磅呢
I'm just saying.
说一下不行吗
I bet you can't even lift 100 pounds.
我赌你100磅都举不起
Feats of strength, or lack thereof, bore me.
我究竟力能扛鼎 还是手足无力 真是老生常谈
Entice me with something more challenging.
让我做点有挑战性的吧
A duel of endurance, a test of my mental fortitude.
比拼耐力 考验意志力
Double or nothing, he can fit 50 marshmallows in his mouth.
他嘴里能放50个棉花糖 要赌就赌双倍
50?
50个
That's the number.
不多不少
He barely has room for his tongue.
他嘴里只能勉强装下舌头
It's a bet.
赌就赌呗
You've already lost and you don't even know it.
你还不知道自己已经输了
All right.
好极了
Let's press the six, eight, nine.
我押6,8,9
Hard ways for the dealer. Let's buy that Bo Derek for $50.
难注留给庄家了 给我50美元让我买♥♥个Bo Derek包包
Come on, Molly, you can do it. Hit that hard eight.
加油 Molly 你最棒了 把八点掷出来吧
Yes!
耶
The hard way.
掷中难注了
I love you.
爱你
I don't say it often enough, but I love you.
虽然我不常说 可我真的爱你
Maybe we should cash out while we're ahead.
也许我们赢时就该去兑换现金了
Yeah,I may not have an Escalade, but I can lease a Hyundai.
对 也许买♥♥不到凯雷德 不过够租部现代了
I can't leave them. They need me, right?
我现在不能走啊 他们需要我 是吧
Shooter! Shooter!
掷手 掷手
Shooter! Shooter! That's me. I'm Shooter.
掷手 掷手 说的就是我 我就是掷手
All right. Who wants a hard ten?
好嘞 谁想要难注十点
Hard ten! Hard ten!
十点 十点
Hard ten it is!
就是十点
Can you dig it?
你们感受不到吗
46.
47.
48.
Choke, damn you, choke.
噎住 快噎住啊
49.
And 50.
You should see your face.
你该看看自己的表情
What? Are you crazy?
不是吧 你疯了吗
Carl, come on. Seriously, give me back my nachos.
Carl 拜托 说真的 还我玉米片
No, this is for your own good.
不 我是为你好
You know what'll happen if you don't pass that fitness test.
你知道体能测试不通过的后果
You get desk duty. Huh?
你会转去做文职 好吗
Is that why you became a cop? To protect the file?
这就是你当警♥察♥的目的吗 保护文件吗
Look, I get it.
听着 我知道了
No, you don't get it.
不 你不懂
If you don't clean up your act,
如果你再不节制
you're gonna end up a desk donkey.
结果就是当个文职笨驴
Oh, would you shut up about that?
噢 你能不能别说了
I'm worried about you. Well, so am I!
我是担心你 我也很担心我自己
Okay? I don't think that I can pass that thing.
好了吧 我觉得我过不了了的
That mile run's been on my mind for a month and a half.
一个多月以来 我都在想着那段长跑
I'm too slow, I'm too out of shape,
我又慢又肥
and I don't need you pointing out things that I already know!
这些我都知道的 不用你来提醒
Mike Biggs is gonna be a desk donkey.
Mike Biggs要成为一只文职笨驴了
Haw, haw! There. You happy?
嗷嗷 这回你高兴了吧
What are you looking at?
你们看什么呢
Those nachos.
玉米片
Oh. The buffet was wonderful.
噢 自助餐太丰盛了
Mom, you got a crab leg sticking out of your purse.
妈 你钱包露出了条螃蟹腿
Well, it said "All you can eat" And I'm not done.
哦 他们说"请随意享用" 我还没饱呢
Snake eyes. Craps.
两点
Cowards!
懦夫
Where are you going? Yeah, don't come crawling back
你们去哪呢 我卷土重来时
when old Shooter catches fire again!
你们可别死皮赖脸回来
Molly, have you been here the whole time?
Molly 你一直在这吗
No. No, I went back up to the room to get my purse
不是啊 我回去了一趟拿钱包
and to look through your bags for money.
还翻了你的包拿钱
Craps.
掷骰子
Why have you forsaken me?!
你怎么就抛弃我了呢
Okay, Mol, I think we need to take a break.
好了 Mol 我们先歇会吧
No, I can't. I got to win my money back.
不行 我要把钱赢回来
How much did you lose?
你输多少了
All of it.
全输光了
And more. So much more.
还不止 亏了不少
I mean, why would they let you take money out
他们怎么能让你从信♥用♥卡♥里
on your credit card? Why would they do that?
取钱呢 他们凭什么啊
Why would they do that?
凭什么啊
So they can have all-you-can-eat
所以他们在印第安纳州中
crab legs in the middle of Indiana.
供应"请随意享用"的螃蟹腿
Ooh, let's hit that machine.
噢 我们去试试那个机子
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Mind if I join you?
我能坐吗
You've been sitting next to me for eight years.
你都坐我身边坐了8年了
Might as well do it while we still can.
趁还能坐就坐吧
All right, well, scoot over. I'm driving.
好啦 挪过去点 我坐左边驾驶座
I'm sorry.
对不起
I had no idea what you were going through.
我不知道你也很难受
That's because I wasn't dealing with it myself.
因为我自己也解决不了
Yeah, but still, I shouldn't have pushed you so hard.
嗯 但我也不该逼你太紧的
I just...
我只是
I don't want to lose my partner.
我不想失去我的好搭档
Neither do I.
我也不想
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不知道该怎么办了
Well, the way I see it, we got two options.
照我看 咱们有两个选择
I throw the test and desk-donkey it up with you,
我故意不通过测试和你一起做文职
or we get you to run that mile.
或者我们训练你跑完全程
I'm telling you, man, I can't.
说真的 我做不到
You can.
你能做到的
I'm out of shape.
我体型走样了
How is that news? You've never been in shape.
地球人都知道 你的体型从来没正常过
Thanks a lot. No, I'm serious.
我谢你了 我是认真的
Do you know how many times
你知道有多少次
I didn't think you were gonna pass that test?
我觉得你不会通过那个测试吗
Every time.
每一次
Well, my streak's ending.
不会再有以前那样的好运了
It's finally caught up with me.
最后还是败在我这儿了
Aw, that's bull. You squeak by every year.
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表