than to say in front of you.
我知道不应该在你面前说的
Close enough, that's...
很接近了 那
You're forgiven.
原谅你了
Ah, best wife ever.
啊 史上最好的妻子
You know, I really am. I know.
你知道 我真的是 我知道
All right.
好吧
You know, why don't the four of us go to lunch,
不如我们四个一起去吃午饭
and get over this weird stuff?
然后彻底把这些事忘掉
Tha-That'd be great.
那真是太好了
Right? Yeah.
对吧 没错
God! Put your clothes on!
妈呀 把你衣服穿上
Aw, doing it in the morgue! They're animals.
呕 在停尸房♥做 他们真是禽兽
Naked Carl! Naked Carl!
裸Carl 裸Carl
Is he going to be doing this all night?
他一晚上都要这么飞吗
Just ignore it, and he'll get bored and fly away.
别理它 飞烦了自己就走了
I didn't care when it got caught in my hair,
我不在意它缠住我头发
but if he knocks over my wine,
但如果它碰到了我的酒瓶
there's gonna be a Black Hawk down.
这架黑鹰可就要坠落了
Mike, you're getting too close to the wine!
Mike 你离那瓶酒太近了
It's not wine, it's a volcano.
那不是酒 那是一座火山
And I'm trying to save the villagers.
而且我正准备营救村民
If you want cheese and crackers, just come and get them.
如果你想吃奶酪和饼干 就直接过来拿
Ah, it's more fun this way.
啊 这样更有趣
Oh, son of a bitch!
哦 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Don't hurt him!
别伤害他
Blame the man, not the machine!
怪开飞机的人 不要怪飞机
Oh, I got it!
哦 我抓住它了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表