What you watching?
你在看什么
'86 Super Bowl.
86年的超级碗
Bears are crushing the Pats.
芝加哥熊把爱国者打得落花流水
I'd have been happy to die that day.
在那天死了也值了
Greatest four hours and 22 minutes of my life.
人生中最棒的4小时22分钟
And I was at Woodstock.
我当时还在伍德斯托克呢
Move your feet.
脚挪一挪
I don't want to; Just sit in the chair.
我不想 你坐椅子上不行吗
But it's a bad angle.
这角度不好看电视啊
My neck will seize by the fourth touchdown.
到第四次触地得分的时候我的脖子就动不了了
My one day off,
好不容易放一天假
I can't even watch a 20-year-old football game.
连二十年前的橄榄球赛都看不了
Mike, look.
Mike 看
I got published.
发表了
I actually got published.
我的作品终于发表了
Oh, no way!
不会吧
And on the same day the Bears beat the Pats.
和芝加哥熊打败爱国者是同一天呢
Vince, move.
Vince 让开
I'm gonna root for the Pats, then.
我去给爱国者呐喊助威
What's all yelling about?
你们在嚷嚷什么呢
As of this moment,
从这一刻起
your daughter is a published author.
你女儿我是一个有出版作品的作家了
What? Molly, that is so exciting.
什么 Molly 太好了
Getting paid for what you love to do.
做自己爱做的事儿 还有钱拿
You and my dealer, two of the lucky few.
你和我的药贩子真是幸运
Well, it's just a little article,
只是篇小文章而已
you know, published on the national blog.
发在一个全国性的博客上
Wow. You sure shut up all those people
哇 让那些认为你做不到的人
who never thought you could do it.
都可以闭嘴了
Who? Names aren't important.
哪些人 名字不重要啦
Well, I had my doubts myself.
其实我自己也动摇过
Sometimes I'd look at Mike and just think,
有时候我看着Mike 就会想
"Oh, you poor, sweet, supportive fool.
"这个可怜 可爱 满心支持我的小傻瓜"
We are so screwed."
"我们完蛋了"
Screwed? I thought you said we were right on schedule.
完蛋了 我以为你说一切都很顺利呢
Well, we can laugh about it now.
现在我们可以付之一笑了
How much money are we talking about?
有多少钱
Not about the money; It's about what it represents.
不是钱的问题 是它所代表的意义
Does is represent more than the $3,800 you owe your mother?
它所代表的比你欠你妈妈的3800块还多吗
'Cause we'd like to take a Carnival cruise this summer.
因为我们今年夏天打算去嘉年华游轮玩一趟
You don't get reimbursed monetarily.
没有金钱上的回报
So squat.
那就是没钱了
Yes, and I'm fine with that,
是 但是我觉得没关系啊
because it's about exposure.
现在我有曝光度了
Look at you, exposing yourself on the Internet.
瞧瞧你 在互联网上曝光了呢
So, what's the article about?
这篇文章是讲什么的
Yeah, I'd like read to.
我很想拜读一下
Or pretend to.
或者假装想
You know, to be supportive.
你们懂的 以示支持嘛
It's a little dry.
挺无趣的
I mean, I don't think anybody here would be interested.
我觉得你们不会感兴趣的啦
"From toilet training to tantrums.
"从训练孩子如厕到乱发脾气"
Understanding the elderly parent"
"请理解年迈双亲"
What the hell?!
搞什么鬼
What if my friends see that?
我朋友看见了怎么办
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Old people can't even get on the Internet.
老人都不上网的
That's not true.
谁说的
Just last week, I helped a prince from Nigeria track down his fortune.
上个礼拜 我还帮一个尼日利亚的公主找回了她的财产呢
Listen, what do you say we get all dolled up
要不我们都好好打扮下
and I take you out to lunch to celebrate?
我带你出去吃午餐庆祝庆祝
Oh, what about your day off
那你这一天假期怎么办
and your goal to not move an inch?
你不是打算宅在家里不挪一步吗
He already ruined that.
已经被他毁了
Plus, it's not every day my wife gets read by millions.
而且 难得我老婆的文章能被几百万人看见
Oh, well, I think it's more like...
呃 其实 看到的只有
45 people.
45个人
Ooh, 46!
噢 46个了
You're welcome.
不用谢
You know, there are a million great restaurants in Chicago.
芝加哥有那么多好的餐厅
You couldn't take me to one
你就不能带我去一家
that my coat wasn't going to stick to the booth?
有正经挂衣间的地方吗
What do you want? A clean chair or...
你想要什么 一把干净的椅子
Turkey Meatball Tuesday, huh?
还是星期二的火鸡肉丸
That shut you up.
没话说了吧
Hey, look who's here. Hey.
嘿 看看谁来了 嘿
I thought you wanted a day off from me,
我以为你想离开我一天呢
but look who came crawling back.
但是看看谁又摇着尾巴回来了
Molly got an article published, so we decided to celebrate.
Molly的文章发表了 我们想庆祝庆祝
Then why are you here?
那你们来这干嘛
See? Even he knows it blows.
看 连他都知道这里烂透了
Better than anyone.
我是最有发言权的
A published author. That's great.
有出版作品的作家 真棒
What is it, a book or a...?
出版了什么 一本书 还是
No, it's just a little article on the Internet.
不 只是网上的一篇小文章
Oh, the Internet.
噢 网上啊
That's even better; The whole world can see it.
那更好了 全世界都能看见
You know, my one-arm push-up video
你知道吗 我单手做俯卧撑的视频
has got a real following in Bulgaria.
在保加利亚有一个粉丝呢
You know, maybe we should've gone someplace else.
也许我们真该换个地方
It doesn't pay anything,
虽然没有报酬
but I'm just happy for the exposure.
但能够公开我就很开心了
I mean, do you know how many submissions that Web site gets?
你知道那个网站收到多少投稿吗
How many?
多少
I don't know, but a-a lot.
我也不知道 但很多呢
And out of all those people, they chose not to pay me.
在那么多人中 他们选择了不给我付钱
Oh, well, congratulations.
噢 真是恭喜了
Thank you, Carl.
谢谢 Carl
To think, two months ago, I was a teacher,
想想 两个月前 我还是一名老师
doing the same thing, day after day,
日复一日做着一样的事
like a rat on a wheel.
就像轮子上的小老鼠
I wish the rats here were on a wheel.
我倒是希望这里的老鼠也在轮子上
It would make them much easier to catch.
这样就好抓多了
Really? Oh, don't worry.
真的吗 别担心
The turkey meatballs sell so fast,
这里的火鸡肉丸很抢手的
the rats can't get near them.
老鼠还没靠近就卖♥♥完了
So, how would you like to spend
接下来的时间
the rest of our day of celebration?
你想怎么庆祝呢
And please don't say martial arts movie,
别说坐在影院中间第三个过道
center row, third aisle, large popcorn.
吃大份爆米花看武术电影
Then why'd you even ask?
那你还问什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
Ooh.
噢
Rolls-Royces.
劳斯莱斯
Beautiful, aren't they?
很美 对吗
You're talking 400 grand, easy.
40万呢 能不美吗
No way. Yeah.
不会吧 是啊
When I was little, I had a gray Hot Wheels one.
我小时候有一辆灰色的风火轮模型
Had its own driver.
自带驾驶员的
I would pretend I was him.
我经常假装我就是他
Sailing down that orange track, not a care in the world.
行驶在橘黄色的轨道上 潇洒不羁 无拘无束
Come on. Let's go in and check it out.
来吧 我们进去试试看
What? No.
什么 不要
Why not? Because they'll know.
为什么不 别人会发现的
Know what?
发现什么
That we don't belong in there.
我们不属于这里
Oh, come on. Can you just relax, fella?
拜托 你能放松点吗
Can we just go in, have some fun?
我们就走进去 开心开心
Do something new?
干点没干过的事儿
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表