It's fun that we go grocery shopping together.
我们一起购物挺开心的
Yeah, I love this!
是的 我很喜欢
You know, you could have just stayed home
其实 你本可以待在家
and watched a football game.
看橄榄球比赛的
Could I, Molly? Could I?
真的吗 Molly 真可以吗
Oh, my God, I think that's J.C. Small.
噢 天呐 那好像是J.C. Small
Who's J.C. Small?
J.C. Small是谁
Janice Corb Small.
Janice Corb Small.
She wrote Misbegotten Summer.
<糟糕夏日>的作者
The book defined my teenage years.
那本书影响了我的少年时期
Huh. Mine were defined by a Pirelli Tire calendar.
呃 我的被倍耐力年历影响了
It was June before I could say good-bye to Miss January.
等我想和一月小姐告别时 都已经六月了
I'm not sure if it's her.
我不确定是她不
She's a bit of a recluse.
她似乎隐居了
J.C.!
J.C.!
Did she look? Did she look?
她有回头吗 有回头吗
I wasn't watching. We got a hinky wheel.
我没看 这轮子不对劲儿
It wants to go left every time. See? Look.
它每次都往左偏 看吧
Shh. Shh-shh! Come here.
嘘 嘘 来这边
Is that who you're talking about?
你说的就是她吗
Stop pointing! What are you doing? Come here.
别指 你在干嘛 快过来
Okay, should I go in and say something to her?
好吧 我该过去跟她说话吗
You'll regret it if you don't.
如果不去 你会后悔的
I peed next to Mike Ditka at Taste of Chicago.
芝加哥美食节时我就站在Mike Ditka旁撒尿
All I could do was stare at his Super Bowl ring.
我就一直盯着他的超级碗戒指看
I think I kind of creeped him out.
我想我吓着他了
I'm going. I'm gonna go for it.
我去了 我去试一下
Oh, vodka, vodka, vodka, huh?
噢 伏特加 伏特加 是吧
So many choices of vodka.
好多种伏特加啊
Ooh, have you ever had this brand?
噢 你喝过这个牌子的吗
I've had 'em all.
我都喝过
Do you have a favorite brand?
有最喜欢的牌子吗
I love 'em all equally.
我每个都喜欢
I know who you are!
我认识你
Terrific. Yeah.
好极了 耶
See ya. Yeah, see ya.
再见 嗯 再见
Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait, Ms. Small,
等等 等等 Small女士
I have to, I have to tell you
我想告诉您
that Misbegotten Summer changed my life.
那本<糟糕夏日>改变了我人生
Well, thank you. That's very kind.
噢 谢谢 挺好的
Yeah. Could you get your hand off my cart?
呃 你能把手从我购物车上拿开吗
Yeah, since I have you, can I just ask
噢 既然遇见你 冒昧问一句
if you have any little piece of advice
对于踌躇满志的作家
for an aspiring writer?
您能给点建议吗
Uh, sure. Grow up in a household of abusive alcoholics.
呃 可以 要在个酗酒施暴的家庭中长大
God, my mom's kind of a happy drunk!
天啊 我妈算是个欢乐型酒鬼
Well, give her time. We all start off happy.
好吧 给她点时间 酒鬼起初都是快乐型的
You know what?
你知道吗
If you really want to be a writer,
如果你真的想当作家
maybe you should just go home and write.
也许你应该现在回家写作去
"Go home and write." Go home and write.
"回家写作" 回家写作
Wow, it's so simple, it's profound.
哇 这么简单而又深刻
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不谢
You're so welcome.
你太客气了
Move.
让开
I will.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my cart does the same thing! It does!
噢 我的购物车也这样的 就这样的
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
Did you see this?
你看见了吗
Free cheese!
免费芝士
Now this'll just take a minute.
就一会儿
I want to make sure my mom's okay.
我想看看我妈有事没
Well, why-why wouldn't she be?
好吧 她为什么会有事
One of her bingo friends died yesterday.
一个和她玩宾果游戏的朋友昨天去世了
Aw, that's sad.
噢 真让人难过
Yeah, she just won a HoneyBaked ham, too.
嗯 她也刚赢了个蜂蜜火腿
Well, she went out a winner.
好吧 她去掉了一个赢家
What?
干嘛
What do you mean, "What""
什么"干嘛"
You don't return my calls. I'm worried about you.
你没回我电♥话♥ 我担心你呢
Nothing to be worried about.
没什么好担心的
Come on in. I got ham.
进来吧 有火腿
I do love bingo ham.
我爱火腿
Why is it so dark in here?
屋里怎么这么暗
I'm practicing for when I'm dead.
我在演练身后事
Ma, don't be that way.
妈 别这样嘛
Nobody gets out of here alive, Mikey!
没人能活着离开的 Mikey
She's fine.
她还好啊
Here. Eat it before it rots.
来吧 趁着没腐烂快吃吧
A fate that awaits us all.
每个人都有那么一天
So true, so true.
正解 正解
You got mustard?
有芥末吗
Carl!
Carl!
Ma, you can't give in to this depression.
妈 你不能就此消沉啊
I know you miss your friend. Friend?
我知道你思念朋友 朋友
I couldn't stand that godless whore.
我受够那个不敬神明的臭婊♥子♥了
Well, if you hated her so much, why are you upset?
哦 既然你那么讨厌她 那你还难过什么
Sat next to her at bingo for 12 years.
12年来坐她旁边玩游戏
Never had a kind word to say to each other.
我们从来都是恶语相向
Last night, right before she died, she took my hand,
昨晚 她在弥留之际 拉着我的手
looked into my eyes and said, "You're next."
看着我的眼睛说 "下一个就是你了"
Well, I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it.
呃 我想她没什么恶意
Really?
当真
Sounded kind of specific to me.
在我看来 很明显啊
Carl!
Carl!
Why don't you come over for dinner on Sunday?
周日过来吃晚饭吧
It'll cheer you up.
你会开心的
Uch! Those people are awful.
呃 那群人很讨厌
What time?
几点
Well, there's a cry for help.
这是求救信♥号♥♥吧
Hang on, Calvin!
等一下 Calvin
I got some other bottles for you!
我还有瓶子给你
Oh, you're not my homeless guy.
噢 你不是那个流浪汉
No, I'm not.
不是的
I'm Molly from yesterday.
我叫Molly
in supermarket you told me to go away and leave you alone.
在超♥市♥你叫我走开 别烦你
How the hell did you find out where I live?
你怎么发现我住这的
Well, I may have followed you home,
呃 我可能尾随你到家门口
but not in a stalkery way.
不过不是跟踪狂那种跟踪
Like a kind of "I'm your biggest fan!" Kind of way.
是"我是你的脑残粉"这种跟踪
Which is a little stalkery,
虽然是有点跟踪狂
but I'm just gonna, I'm gonna stop saying stalkery.
我 不会再说这词了
So wait, wait! Come on!
等等 别这样
I took your advice. I stayed up all night writing,
我按你的意见 写了整整一夜
and I just want you to take a look at it and tell me
我只想让你看看 告诉我
if I'm wasting my time!
我是不是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你是在浪费时间
Oh! Ow! God!
哦 天啊
Get your foot out!
把脚挪开
You ruined my system.
你毁了我的系统
Come on. I know it's a lot to ask,
虽然我想问的很多
but I-I just want to be able to say one thing
但我只是想说一件事
to try to convince you that I really want to be a writer.
向你证明 我是真的想当作家
One thing.
就一件
That's the thing.
就是这个
Is this really necessary?
这真的有必要吗
After I saw the pitiful state your mom was in,
在看到你妈妈那可怜的状态后
I got worried.
我有点担心了
Grandma!
奶奶
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表