Previously on Mike & Molly:
前情提要:Mike和Molly
What about just having a traditional church wedding?
传统的教堂式婚礼怎么样
Mike's mom would love it if we got married in a church,
我们要是在教堂结婚 Mike的母亲会非常高兴
so we won't be doing that.
但是我们偏不
I just need to confirm a couple of things.
我需要再确认几件事情
Your commitment to the Church
你们确认献身于教会
and that you're planning on raising your children Catholic.
并且你们也会把孩子培养成天主教♥徒♥
Can't guarantee what path they're going to take,
他们到底会信哪个教派我们没法保证
or that they'll go to church every Sunday.
也不能保证每周日去教堂做礼拜
How the hell did you lose the church?
教堂不承接你们的婚礼到底怎么回事
Did you take a whore bath in the holy water?
难道你在圣水里泡澡了?
I know it's kind of cliche, but I was thinking
我知道有点太老套了 但是我觉得
honeymooning in Paris could be really romantic.
在巴黎度蜜月真的会很浪漫
Paris, France?
法国 巴黎?
So what's the problem, you afraid of flying?
怎么啦 你害怕坐飞机?
No. But when I'm traveling,
不 但是我们旅行的时候
I like knowing that if there's trouble,
我总是认为如果发生危险
I can jump out of a window without plummeting to my death.
我可以从窗户跳出去逃生 但是别自♥由♥落体到摔死
Looks like we might need to let this out just a smidge.
看来我们需要稍微把婚纱放大一点点
No, you won't.
不 不用
I am just a few pounds from my target weight,
我只比目标的体重重了几磅而已
and when I set a goal for myself, I-I reach it.
一般我设定好了目标 就一定会实现的
Two and a half miles.
2.5英里
Pretty good. Tomorrow we'll go for three.
不错不错 明天争取跑到3英里
Move up and down and lift with your core.
左三圈右三圈脖子扭扭屁♥股♥扭扭
Stop. Stop.
停停停
Son of a bitch!
这尼玛的
You don't have to squeeze into
你不必非把自己挤进
some wedding dress to look perfect to me.
结婚礼服里来让自己更配我
You're already the most beautiful woman in the world.
对我来说你已经是世界上最漂亮的女人了
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
I promise to cherish every moment with you.
我承诺珍惜与你在一起的每一秒
Molly Flynn, I love you
Molly Flynn 我爱你
and every moment of my life has meaning because I do.
我生命中的每一刻都会因为爱你而有意义
And by the power vested in me,
我以神父的名义宣布
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
新郎新娘结为夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
现在,你可以亲吻新娘了
Oh, for the love of God.
哦 我滴个亲娘啊
Mike!A little help in here!
Mike,过来帮帮我!
Damn it.
尼玛
What is in here?
这箱里到底装了神马
Ah...
啊...
Son of a bitch is smuggling cheese
这尼玛的私藏奶酪在我箱子里
and settin' me up to take the fall.
想要陷害我让我背黑锅
Smuggling perishables is a crime,
走私易腐品是犯罪的
and you're a police officer, and you should know that.
你是警♥察♥ 你应该知道的
The real crime is you can't get this kind of fromage
在美国搞不到这种奶酪
back in the States.
才是真的犯罪
This is the best I've ever tasted
我从来没尝过这么好吃的奶酪
and I have been to Cheddar Fest in Wisconsin.
而且我可是去过Wisconsin州的奶酪节的人
Yeah, I know, you brought me back a T-shirt
是 我记得 你还给我带回来了个T恤
that said, "What a Friend We Have in Cheeses."
上面写着:有缘千里来相会 一块奶酪心醉醉
I'm puttin' them in your bag.
我把它们都放你包里了
Fine, just be careful of the ham.
好吧 小心点别压着火腿
I knew I smelled ham.
我就说有火腿味道
Come on,
来吧
get up and help me finish packing.
起来帮我一起打包
Oh, you Americans, always hustling and bustling.
哦 你们美国人总是着急忙慌的
You need to learn to carpe a little more diem.
你们需要学着放松享受生活
Yeah, you need to get your derriere out of that chair,
是么 赶紧给老娘从那椅子里起来
and get your traveling duds on.
准备好你自己的行李
And shave off that hideous mustache.
再把你那丑巴巴的胡子刮刮
What? You want me to get rid of my French tickler?
啥 你要让我把我的法式小胡子刮掉?
Oui.
系滴
But this is who I am now.
但是这就是我现在的状态
A bon vivant world traveler.
一个欢乐的旅行家
Paris Mike.
二狗子Mike
Fine, but if I have to keep kissing that cookie duster,
好吧 要是我还要亲那法式小胡子
I'm going full on French, legs and armpits.
我也给腿上胳肢窝全都搞成法式的
Sacrebleu.
该死的
All right, fine, it's gone.
好吧 好吧 我刮了
But, uh, perhaps one last tickle
但是 最后再挠个痒痒
before we say au revoir to our little fuzzy friend?
算是跟小胡子道个别
What are you talking about, like a quick kiss good-bye
你说的道别是就快速的亲一个吻别呢
or skirt over the head kind of thing?
还是脱♥光♥光那种事情
Let us start with a kiss...
我们先从亲亲开始
and see...
然后在看
where the winds... of love blow us.
爱情的风把我们吹到哪里
Okay, you got six minutes, Paris Mike.
好的 我给你六分钟 二狗子Mike
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
Let's do it on top of the suitcase...
我们在手提箱上面做吧
that'll get that bastard shut.
能把那魂淡箱子关上
But, of course, mon cheri.
这感情好啊 翠花
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry!
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Mike, will you give me a hand with the bags?
Mike 你能不能帮我拿些包啊
It's first class.
这是头等舱
I dropped mine off with the concierge.
我把我的包都丢给门口的人了
Yeah, and he gave them to me so he could fly the plane.
是的 他后来把包都给了我 这样他才能开飞机
Oh. My bad.
哦 我的错
He didn't have his hat on.
他当时没带他的帽子
Just help me.
别说了 帮忙吧
Absolutely.
行
You enjoy the complimentary "Cham-pan-ya"
你好好享受免费的"香槟儿"
and I will handle "Le loo-gaj."
我来搞定"行李儿"
Un.
壹
Deux.
贰
Trois.
叁
Four.
四
Voil
搞定
Now we can sit back and enjoy the luxuries
现在我们可以好好坐着享受这奢侈的
of traveling first class.
头等舱之旅啦
Damn right.
太尼玛对了
I used up all of my frequent flyer miles on this upgrade,
我用了我所有的飞行里程数兑换的这头等舱
I ain't going to miss a fresh baked cookie,
我才不会错过那些刚烤好的饼干
hot towel or warm nut.
热毛巾或者热果仁
Yeah, we'll sleep in shifts so nothin' gets past us.
好的 我们轮流睡觉就不会错过好东西了
That kind of can-do thinkin' is why I married you.
就是你这种吃苦能干的精神我才嫁给你的
By the way, wife, Mmm.
顺便说下 老婆 嗯
I really want to thank you for a beautiful honeymoon.
我真心的感谢你给了我一个完美的蜜月
Right back at ya, husband.
我也感谢你 老公
But we got to make promise
但是你要向我做个保证
that once the wheels touch down in Chicago,
一旦飞机轮子在芝加哥着陆
we are back on our diet.
我们就继续我们的瘦身计划
No question. Maybe in a couple of months
没问题 说不定几个月后
we'll fit in our wedding rings again.
我们就又能带上结婚戒指了
I can't believe in eight short hours
我真不敢相信短短8小时后
we'll be home and back to our lives.
我们就回到家里回到以前的生活了
Oh, crap, that reminds me, I forgot to buy Carl a gift.
哦 糟了 这下提醒我 我忘记给Carl买♥♥礼物了
Does he like cheese?
他喜欢奶酪吗
Hey, this blanket says "France"
嗨 这个毯子上写着"法国"
Stuff that in your purse.
快塞进你的手提包里
Just out of curiosity,
就好奇问下
is this the longest you two guys have ever been apart?
这是不是你们两个人分开时间最长的一次啊
Yeah, he gets a little lost without me.
是啊 我不在这几天他有点小失落
It's understandable, I am kind of his hero.
这是可以理解的嘛 我可是他心中的英雄
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表