get out of you hair, and I'm gonna...
不打扰你了 我就
Hey, what are you doing?
喂 你在干嘛?
I'm, uh, I was, uh,
我 那个 我只是
trying to... I was snooping.
在那个 偷看
I was snooping.
我在偷看
Is that your new book?
这是你的新书?
No, it's 600 pages of crap.
不是 只是600页垃圾
Well, I mean, but it's your crap,
好吧 这是你的垃圾
so it's, it's probably pretty good crap.
应该也是上等货吧
Are we done here?
还有事吗
Uh...
那个
Yup, sure.
没 没了
I'll just let you get to it.
你就先接电♥话♥吧
Okay. Probably gonna get that.
接个电♥话♥
No.
不接是吧
You gonna let the machine get it or...?
会有个答录机什么的吧
No machine.
没有
Okay, probably voice mail or a serv... Nope.
好吧 总该有个语♥音♥信箱或者 没的
Okay!
好好
All right.
那好吧
You know what? I actually can't do that.
你猜怎么着 我忍♥不了了
J.C. Small's residence.
这里是J.C.Small的家
Okay. Just-just a moment.
好的 稍等一下
It's your publisher.
你的出版商打来的
Tell him I'm dead.
告诉他我死了
I-I can't, I can't do that.
我 我不能那么做
Well, I can't do it, I'm dead.
我也没办法 我都死了
Uh, Ms. Small can't come to the phone right now.
Small女士现在无法接电♥话♥
Can I take a message, please?
请留言我会传达 好吗?
Okay.
好
"Miserable drunk."
"醉得像烂泥一样"
Okay.
好
"Disgrace to profession."
"业界耻辱"
Okay.
好的
And "Where is the... where, where is the damn book?"
还有"他 他妈的书在哪"
"Book." Okay, got it.
"书" 好的 记下了
Well, the good news is
好消息是
your publisher sounds
你的出版商
very passionate about that book.
对那本书满怀激♥情♥
Well, the bad news is it's never gonna be finished.
坏消息是这本书永远无法完成
Don't say that. I mean,
别这么说
you're J.C. Small, you know?
你可是J.C.Small
I mean, two-time National Book Award winner.
你赢过两次国家图书奖
And greatest feminist voice of our generation. I mean,
我们这代最有力的女性之声
that voice is in those pages somewhere.
那声音就在这些纸张里
We just have to find it.
我们只需要找到它
"We"?
"我们"
I mean, I-I ca... I-I could help you.
我也 我也可以帮助你
Gonna get that?
还接不接?
Yes, yes!
接 马上接!
J.C. Small's residence.
这里是J.C.Small的家
Hold please.
请稍等
Are we happy with our phone service provider?
我们对电♥话♥服务供应商还满意吗?
Ecstatic.
非常满意
Okay!
好好
Yes!
太好了
Hey.
嘿
Hey. It's midnight. Where you been?
嘿 那么晚了 你上哪去了
Oh, just helping
我只是在帮忙
a world-famous author work on her novel.
帮世界知名作家写小说
Me, Molly Flynn...
我 Molly Flynn
ex-school teacher, notary public,
曾经的学校老师 公♥证♥员
muse.
诗人
I didn't know you were a notary.
我怎么不知道你当过公♥证♥员
J.C. Is a mad genius.
J.C.是个近乎癫狂的天才
I suggested putting a comma in one of her sentences
我建议她某句话里用个逗号♥
and she practically tore my head off.
她差点把我头拧下来
I'm sorry, I should've never called you to come pick her up.
抱歉 真不该叫你来接她的
What? No, no, no, no.
什么 不不不不
It was amazing.
这很棒
I mean, I got cursed out
我确实被骂的很惨
by my literary idol.
还是被我的偶像作家
I mean, she called me names I've never even heard of before.
她骂我的那些字眼 我以前从没听说过
Then she put in my comma.
后来她把我建议的逗号♥加上去了
Mike, I'm on the page.
Mike 书上有我的内容了
Well, that's great.
那太棒了
I'm sure it's the best part of the book.
这肯定是书上最精彩的部分了
Oh, no.
别这么说
I mean, I did really simplify a sentence, but...
虽然我确实让一句话变得简单生动了
Oh!
噢!
Ooh, it's J.C.
噢 是J.C.
Send it to voice mail.
让她给你语♥音♥留言吧
Would you send your idol to voice mail?
你会让自己的偶像给你语♥音♥留言
Why would Mike Ditka call me?
Mike Ditka打我电♥话♥干嘛
I'll just be a second.
就一会
Hi, J.C.
嗨 J.C.
Wait, wait. Okay, wait a minute.
等等 慢点 等一下
Wait a minute. Slow down, slow down.
等一下 慢慢来 慢慢来
I-I thought what you wrote today was great.
我觉得你今天写的都很棒
Well, I give a rat's ass about what I say.
好吧 我还是挺在乎我说的话
Just hang up.
挂了吧
Now?
现在
Well, it's awfully late.
现在都深更半夜了
No, I'm not a little baby that needs her bed.
不 我不是个离不开床的小宝宝
No! No, no, no! Don't take out my comma!
不不不不 不要删掉我的逗号♥
Yeah, I'll be right there.
好吧 我马上就来
Come on, you just got home.
别这样 你刚回来
I know. She needs me. I'm sorry.
我知道 但是她需要我 抱歉
Well, what about me?
那我呢?
I haven't seen you all day.
我一天没见着你了
You're gonna be asleep in five minutes.
你反正过五分钟就睡着了
Three if you tickle my back.
只要你挠挠我的背 三分钟就行了
All right, turn on your side.
好吧 转过身去
Ooh!
哦
Ah, yeah!
舒服
Ooh!
哦
Slower.
慢一些
That's good.
好极了
All right, held my first husband.
好的 既然第一任用这办法
It should...
这样看来
do the trick for me.
我也能行
No, no, no, no, no,
不 不 不 不 不
no, no, no, no, no! What? Whoa, oh! Oh!
不不不不不 什么 哦 哦
Aah! No, no, no!
啊 不 不 不要
Down!
下来
Down! Get off of there!
快点下来
Down! Down!
下来 下来
What were you thinking?
你在想什么
I was thinking about killing myself,
刚才在想自杀
but now all I can think about
但是现在满脑子想得是
is how good you smell.
你闻起来香香的
What?
什么
How good you smell.
你闻起来香香的
I heard you.
我听到了
What? Well...
什么 呃
Stop clenching me with your thighs.
别用你的大腿夹着我了
I have some nice chamomile tea for us.
我泡了些不错的甘菊茶
And I don't want you to take this the wrong way,
希望你别想歪了
but what is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
Okay, you probably can't understand this right now,
你现在也许没法理解
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表