We're not stealing. We're borrowing.
我们不偷啊 我们是借
It's like a... like a library book.
就像 就像图书馆的书
Like a library book we're gonna have sex on.
就像我们会在上头做♥爱♥的图书馆的书
All right, keep talking.
好吧 继续说
This place has checkout at 11:00.
这里退房♥时间是中午11点
Check-in is at 3:00.
入住时间是下午三点
Which means there's a whole bunch of rooms upstairs
也就是说楼上所有的房♥间
just waiting for turndown services.
现在都在等开床服务
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你现在跟我想的一样吗
You're using sex as a weapon.
你在用性♥爱♥当武器
You know that, right?
你知道的 对不对
Yes, I do. Come on.
是的 我知道 来吧
Let's go.
咱们走
Okay, perfect. Let's go.
好 很好 走
I'm a Chicago cop with a gun on his ankle,
我是芝加哥警♥察♥ 身上还带着枪
and I'm shaking like a leaf.
现在却抖得厉害
It's the adrenaline.
肾上腺素作祟
The metal taste in the back of your mouth,
只要把枪抵在嘴里
it's how you know you're alive.
才知道你是活着的
Who are you?
你是谁
Shh.
嘘
All right, the maid's almost done.
好吧 保洁员快干完活了
Get the cart and go around the corner with it.
去把推车推到那边角落里
Why? Because you want to have sex with me.
为什么 因为你想跟我上♥床♥
Okay.
好吧
Shh.
嘘
Go, go, go.
快 快 快
Okay, when she comes out and goes around the corner,
好 她出来往那边走的时候
we make a run for the room and bolt the door.
我们就跑进屋 把门锁上
Have you done this before?
你以前干过这事吗
Not here. Shh.
没在这儿干过 嘘
All clear.
没人
I said "All clear."
我说了"没人"
I'm a little wobbly.
刚滚完床单
I still have my sex legs.
我还有点腿软
You don't have to tell me, Mr. 15 Minutes.
还用你说 十五分钟先生
The fear of that maid walking in and seeing me naked
害怕女佣闯进来看见我裸着
bought me some extra time.
让我超"长"发挥了
Check the 72nd floor. Make sure all is clear.
检查72层 确定一切妥当
Security. I think that maid ratted us out.
保安 女佣可能出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Don't so good about leaving a five on the pillow now, do you?
现在觉得不该枕头上留小费了 是吧
What's next? You got a plan for this?
怎么办 你有应对计划吗
Yes. Give me your gun.
有 把你的枪给我
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
You are not going to shoot anyone.
你别想朝别人开枪
No. You're gonna take me hostage.
不 是你要挟持我当人♥质♥
What is wrong with you?
你有毛病吗
Just go to the stairs. All right.
从楼梯间走吧 好吧
But my way would've worked, too.
不过我的方法也行得通的
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
We'll just go down a floor,
我们下了一层楼
hop on the elevator, and we are gone.
乘个电梯 就可以溜之大吉了
You know, I think, if I put my mind to it,
我觉得 如果我全心投入
I could rob a bank.
抢银行都不在话下
Take it easy, Bonnie; This is as far as Clyde goes.
悠着点 Bonnie 你的Clyde最多只能做到这一步了
There's no handle.
没有门把手
I guess you're supposed to put your room key in the slot.
大概要用房♥卡划开门了
Which we don't have.
我们哪有房♥卡
Why would they do that?
他们为什么要这样
To prevent people like us from doing what we did.
为了防止像我们这样的人做这种事
Oh, that's actually smart.
噢 这招倒是聪明
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm trying every card in my wallet.
把我钱包里每张卡都拿出来试试
Well, I don't think that your Orange Julius gift card
我觉得你那张果汁吧的礼券卡
is gonna save the day.
可拯救不了我们
It's either this or walk down 71 flights.
要么一张张试 要么走下71层楼
Okay, here, try my CVS card.
好吧 试试我的CVS卡
That hostage thing doesn't look so bad now, does it?
人♥质♥计划现在看着不错了 是吧
Ooh, this...
哎 真是
This is quite a workout.
高♥强♥度的锻炼啊
Don't talk to me.
别和我说话
Why?
为什么
Because you're gonna try to make this seem
因为你想让我们看起来是在享受
like we're having fun, and we're not having fun.
可是我们根本就是在受罪
We're 40 floor from fun with 30 more to go!
我们才下了40层 还有30层要走
Well, see? We're already halfway there.
看吧 已经走了一半了
Do not look at the bright side.
别想找好的方面了
There is no bright side here!
根本没有好的方面
Oh, quit being such a crybaby.
别跟个爱哭鬼一样
Don't call me a crybaby.
别叫我爱哭鬼
Why? You gonna cry, crybaby?
为什么 你要哭吗 爱哭鬼
Stop it. If you hadn't dragged me through all this crap,
住口 要不是你把我拖进这些乱七八糟的事
I'd be home, happy, on my couch right now.
我现在还开心地躺在家里沙发上呢
But I was just trying to get you to do something different.
我只想带你去做些别的事儿
Get you out of your comfort zone for half a day.
带你离开你的舒适区 疯个半天
You know what zone I'm in now?
你知道我现在在什么区吗
The chafing zone.
摩擦区
I could cook a steak between my thighs.
我大腿中间都可以煮牛排了
Boy, for somebody who drove a Rolls-Royce today
对于一个开了劳斯莱斯
and had sex in a five-star hotel for free,
又免费在五星酒店享受性♥爱♥的人来说
you sure complain a lot.
你真是太会抱怨了
You know why you can't admit this is miserable?
你知道为什么你不能承认这场悲剧吗
Because you live in denial.
因为你活在对现实的否认里
That's why you're so bad with money.
所以你根本没有金钱意识
Are you really gonna point fingers, Groundhog Day?!
你要现在指责我吗 <土拨鼠日>
I found you on the couch this morning
你今天早上在沙发上
watching a 20-year-old football game!
看二十年前的橄榄球赛呢
I might have missed something!
我可能会漏了什么
You know what, I'll see you at the bottom.
算了 我在楼底层见你
Yeah, you know what, I'll see you at the bottom,
不 我在楼底层见你
'cause I'm going first! No, I'm going first.
因为我会先到 不 我会先到
I got the rail. You move your hand.
我抓着扶手 把手松开
I got the rail! I got the rail! Move your hand.
我抓着扶手呢 你手快松开
I got the rail! Get moving, or I'll give you the rail!
我抓着扶手呢 松开 要不我就不客气了
Yeah, that's my...
那是我的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I was down in single digits.
我都下到个位数的楼层了
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's it.
就这样吧
I can't take another step.
我一步也走不动了
It's only 12 more floors. Come on.
只有12层了 快来吧
I can't.
我做不到
Just leave me.
别管我了
Live your life.
你好好生活
No.
不
We walked into this together.
我们一起走进来
We're walking out of this together.
就要一起走出去
I'm just holding you back.
我一直都在拖你后腿
Okay.
好吧
We can rest for a second.
我们休息一会
I'm not talking about the stairs.
我不是在说楼梯
I'm talking about in life.
我是说生活中
I'm just stopping you from doing all that weird,
我都在拖你后腿 那些奇怪的美好的你想做的事儿
wonderful stuff that you want to do.
因为我 你都做不了
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
Mike, I-I couldn't have done any of that stuff
Mike 如果不是为了你
if it wasn't for you.
我什么也做不到
That's not true. It is.
才不是这样 就是
Mike, you're my rock.
Mike 你是我的依靠
If it wasn't for you,
要不是你
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表