Previously on Mike & Molly: I'm going out with Molly.
前请回顾 我开始和Molly约会了
Really? Why am I just hearing about this?
真的吗 怎么才告诉我啊
Oh, I'm sorry. Haven't you
不好意思 你没关注
been following my Facebook page?
我的Facebook主页吗
I live alone. Mhmm.
我自己住 嗯
I like to spend time with my friends.
我喜欢和朋友在一起
Just a sec.
等一下
Ow!
哦
Sorry.
对不起
This nose hair was driving me crazy!
这鼻毛要把我逼疯了
She yanked a hair out of my nose,
她拔了我的鼻毛
started a fight with the waiter,
和服务员吵了一架
and then passed out on the crapper.
又在厕所晕倒了
I'm sorry. I guess you're never gonna see her again.
我很抱歉 估计你再也不想见她了吧
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吗
I'm gonna marry that girl.
我会和那姑娘结婚的
Oh, this is Molly; She's a friend of mine.
这是Molly 她是我朋友
Hi. I'm Molly...
嗨 我是Molly
Mike's friend.
Mike的朋友
I was hoping to lose a little weight first,
首先我希望减点肥
so you'd be turned on by me.
这样你才对我有性趣
How much weight are you talking about?
你想减掉多少斤
I don't know, 160 pounds.
不知道 160磅吧
I don't know if you've noticed this,
不知道你注意到没
but I'm not exactly perfect.
我并不是完美无缺的
You are to me.
对我来说你是完美的
Would you come inside and tell me what you're so upset about?
能进来告诉我 你干嘛这么生气吗
Oh, you'd love for me to come inside, wouldn't you?
你想让我进屋去 是吗
Maybe hang my coat up in your closet full of skeletons!
或许把我的外套挂在你那满是骷髅的衣柜里
So you met Kyle. Look, I'm sorry
你是见过Kyle了 对不起
I didn't tell you about him,
我没跟你说过他
but it was a long time ago.
但这都是很久以前的事了
You were going to stand at an altar
你可以发誓
and promised to be with him forever.
永远和他在一起
I can't even get you to join Costco with me!
却连超♥市♥都不愿陪我去
Mike, I can't accept this. Why not?
Mike 这个我不能收 为什么不呢
It's our first Christmas,
这是我们的第一个圣诞节
and I wanted to give you something special.
我想给你点特别的东西
Absolutely not. This is way too expensive.
绝对不能收 这太昂贵了
I don't care. I want you to have it.
我不在乎 我想让你拿着
But I don't want it. Yes, you do. No, I don't.
但我不想要 拿着 不行
Hey, I love you and you can't put a price on love!
我爱你 并且你不能给爱情估价的
Wait a second.
等一下
You love me?
你爱我吗
Absolutely. We got a good thing here.
当然 我们进展很顺利
We don't need to ruin it by talking about marriage.
没必要让婚姻毁了这一切
Well, I don't think we'd ruin it.
我不觉得会毁啊
I love you, Molly.
我爱你 Molly
I also want you to know
我还想你知道
that I'm really happy with what we've got.
我对咱俩所拥有的一切感到开心
Absolutely, and there's no reason to rush into anything
当然 但我们不必急于求成
until we're both sure we're ready.
可以等我们都准备好了的
It would appear I'm ready.
事实证明我准备好了
Shut up. Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Whew. Really?
真的吗
Molly Flynn, will you marry me?
Molly Flynn 你愿意嫁给我吗
Is that a yes?
这是愿意的意思吗
Ye-yes.
愿意 愿意
I can't believe it's actually mine.
真不敢相信这是我的了
That's because it's not.
因为现在还不算是
But it will be after 48 easy monthly payments.
再付48个月的分期 它就是你的了
It might have been cheaper to buy you an engagement car.
如果送你台车的话能更便宜点
I love you, Mike.
我爱你 Mike
I love you, Mrs. Biggs.
我也爱你 Biggs太太
Oh, that's sweet.
嘴真甜
But about that...
但说起这事
Would you be terribly hurt if I didn't take your last name?
如果我不改成你的姓 你会觉得很受伤吗
What? I just think it's better
什么 考虑到我的职业
for me professionally to keep my last name.
我想保留我原来的姓更好些
Professionally? You're a teacher.
职业吗 你是个老师
Just go to the chalkboard,
只要走到黑板前
erase "Ms. Flynn" And write "Mrs. Biggs."
擦掉"Flynn女士" 写上"Biggs太太"就好了啊
Really?
真的吗
I'm rubenesque, I teach fourth graders,
我这么富态 教的还是四年级小孩
you want me to go in there with the last name "Biggs"?
你真想让我带着"大块头"这个姓走进教室吗
Yeah, fourth graders are a pretty hateful bunch.
也是 四年级的小孩都是群讨厌鬼
I remember how much we tortured poor old "Mr. Jahboner."
我还记得我们当初把Jahboner先生折磨得有多惨
"Jahboner"?
姓"勃起"吗
You gotta be kidding me.
你在逗我玩吧
Nope. And he taught wood shop.
没 他教木工活
Well, you live by the sword, you die by the sword.
真是自作孽不可活
So you're okay with me keeping my name?
你不介意我保留原来的姓对吗
Yeah, that's fine.
嗯 没关系
Mrs. Biggs reminds me of my mother anyway,
Biggs太太会让我想起我妈
and that's a real jahboner killer.
那真的会让人无法"勃起"
Thank you.
谢谢
So, are we thinking about a church wedding or...?
我们考虑一下教堂婚礼或是
Actually, I was thinking:
事实上 我想
Does your bra unhook in the front or the back?
你的胸罩是从前面还是后面解开的呢
On the other hand,
另外
having an outdoor ceremony could be really beautiful.
举办一场户外婚礼真的很美
Maybe Lincoln park.
可以在林肯公园
Spring time, the flowers are gorgeous.
春天的时候 百花争艳
Sure.
可以
So, it's settled.
那就真么定了
Spring time, Lincoln park.
春天 林肯公园
Great.
好的
Ah...
啊
But if we want to have an indoor reception, we've got to
但如果我们想办场室内的喜宴 我们就得
you know, set up a banquet hall at least a year in advance.
至少提前一年布置宴会厅
Great, then we got plenty of time.
太好了 我们有的是时间呢
Okay... then we're talking a year from now?
好吧 我们有一年的时间可以谈
Yeah. We'll start ironing out the details a year from now.
是呢 这些细节我们一年后再谈吧
No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Roll up your tongue.
把舌头拿一边去
Are you... are you saying that we're not gonna get married
你是说我们至少这两年
for at least two years?
不会结婚吗
No, I'm not saying that.
不 我没这么说啊
What are you saying?
那你想说什么
I'm trying not to say anything.
我什么都没想说
Look, the important thing is,
重要的是
you have a ring on your finger that says,
你手上的戒指说明
"I'm marrying the man of my dreams."
"我要嫁给梦中情人了"
And the bra is off!
胸罩解开了
See, I told you you could do it.
我就知道你能解开的
I don't have to switch to velcro.
我就不用换粘扣带了
That was a nice shindig last night.
昨晚的狂欢真不错
Yeah. I can't believe my little girl's getting married.
是啊 真不敢相信我女儿就要结婚了
Me, too. I thought she was a lesbian when I first met her.
我也是 我第一次见她时还以为她是拉拉呢
Morning.
早上好
Morning, buttercup.
早啊 宝贝
Where's your bigger half?
你那庞大的另一半哪去了
He left for work.
上班去了
So, how was your first night as an engaged woman?
作为刚订婚的女人 昨晚怎么样
Hmm? It's different now, right?
现在感觉不同了 是不
I know when Vince proposed to me,
Vince向我求过婚后
we connected on a whole new level.
我们的结合就上升到了一个新的层面
That was a God-given stiffy that night, too.
那晚的"坚挺"绝对是神来之笔
No pills. Just pure adrenaline.
不用药物 纯靠肾上腺素
You get that she's my mother, right?
你知道这是我妈 对不
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表