Wow, a little bit left.
哇 还剩了点
Mom's slowing down.
妈终于慢下了喝酒的步伐啊
And Victoria's picking up the slack.
Victoria又紧跟上来了
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等 等 等 等 等下啊
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Ow!
等 等 等 等 等会儿行不行啊 啊哦
No, no!
别 别啊
Come on!
该死的
Where's the key?
钥匙呢
Victoria, wake up!
Victoria 醒醒
I'm locked out!
我给锁在外面了
Victoria!
Victoria
God!
天啊
She's probably in a Chardonnay coma.
她可能还沉醉在夏敦埃酒里呢
Victoria!
Victoria
Victoria!
Victoria
Victoria, wake up!
Victoria 快起来哇
Come on, wake up!
快点 起来行不行啊
Oh, no, no, no!
哦 不要 不要 不要啊
Mol, what are you doing out here?
Mol 你在外面干嘛呢这是
The door! Get the door! Get the door!
门 看好门 看好门啊
No!
不要啊
It's fine.
没事儿的
There's a key under the gnome.
地精底下有把钥匙的
There should be
应该有的
But Drunk Thing One and Drunk Thing Two never put it back.
但是一号♥酒鬼和二号♥酒鬼从来没有放回去过
Now, what are we gonna do?
现在我们该怎么办啊
Because I'm freezing.
我要冻死了
Just stay calm.
冷静点行么
All right? The worst thing...
最糟糕的
the worst thing we can do is panic.
最糟糕的事儿就是恐慌了
There was no other option.
没别的办法了
Better call Mom and tell her we need a new window.
最好给妈打个电♥话♥ 告诉她要换个新窗户了
What? You had a phone?
什么 你还带着手♥机♥
Yeah, just give me a minute.
对啊 等会儿行不
You...!
你
Damn it, this is gonna cost a couple of hundred bucks to fix.
该死 修这个窗户又要花好几百块
Oh, I'm sorry, we could've died out there.
真是对不住啦 我们有可能死在外面啊
Oh, please! At most you would have lost a toe to frostbite.
得了吧 最多冻掉个脚趾头罢了
And my poor, little gnome!
我可怜的小地精哇
If it makes you feel better, he went quick.
这能不能让你好受点 他走得很快
What were you doing out there, anyway?
你到底出去干嘛啊
I was taking out the trash
我扔垃圾去了
from you and Victoria's Alcoholics Unanimous meeting.
就是你和Victoria酒鬼互助会产生的垃圾
Well, why didn't you go to the neighbor's house?
那你们怎么不去邻居家啊
For the same reason we weren't invited to the block party.
跟他们不邀请咱们去街区派对的原因一样啊
They hate us.
他们恨咱们
Well, I hope this is a lesson for you.
希望这件事能给你们上一课吧
What lesson?
什么课
Don't chase a garbage truck down the street
别拿着满满一袋你妈妈的空酒瓶
with a bag full of your mother's empties?
去追街上的垃圾车吗
No.
不是
You break it, you buy it.
你打碎了 你就得买♥♥下来
That really isn't a lesson, that's more store policy.
这可算不上一课 这是商店的规定吧
Well, whatever it is,
不管这是什么
I know I'm not gonna see a dime.
我只知道我肯定看不到你们出一分钱
Well, based on what you drank last night,
看看昨晚上你喝的那些酒
I'm amazed you can see anything.
你要能看见我才奇怪呢
I guess I'll just add a gnome and a window
我看我只能把一个地精和一扇窗户
to the $3,800 you owe me.
加到你欠我的3800块的账上了
Hey, this is not all on me. Victoria was there, too.
可不能都算我的啊 Victoria也在那儿的
And you're the one who took the spare key.
是你拿走了备用钥匙
I was locked out.
我被锁在外面了好么
Do you have any idea how cold it is outside?
你知道外面有多冷么
Don't worry, Mom, I'll write you a check
别担心 妈 我一会儿给你写张支票
for my part of the window, but I wanted to use a brick,
给你我那部分的窗户钱 但我本想用砖头的
so the gnome blood is on her hands.
所以那地精的血都在她手上了
I think you're doing the right thing.
我觉得你做得对
Getting some plywood.
找点胶合板
Taking care of the window.
挡上窗户
That's 'cause I'm always doing the right thing.
那是因为我一直都在做对的事儿
I'm the only one responsible in that house.
我是那个家里唯一一个负责的人
And yet she holds that $3,800 debt over my head
就这样她还是把3800块的账算在我头上
like it was the Sword of Damocles.
就像是一把达摩克利斯之剑
Oh, I never saw that. Is that like a Jason and the Argonauts movie?
我从没看过啊 是像<杰逊王子战群妖>那样的吗
It's Greek mythology.
是希腊神话
My mom dangles that money sword over my head.
我妈把那把金钱之剑悬在我头顶上
And just... she's just waiting for me
她就在等着我
to make the slightest mistake.
犯那些微不足道的错误
Look, if it's bugging you that much,
要是这事儿这么困扰你
why don't we just get rid of the debt?
为什么不直接把这笔债还清呢
'Cause we can't afford to.
因为咱还不起啊
We kind of can.
咱好像还得起
What?
什么
You remember when our car insurance increased
记得那次我们的汽车保险费增加了
and my transmission went out? Yeah
然后我的变速器坏了 嗯
Those things didn't happen.
其实不是那样的
Have you been hiding money from me?
你一直有小金库呢是么
Well, wouldn't you?
你没有吗
God, I love you.
天啊 我爱死你了
How much do we have?
我们有多少钱啊
Well, enough to cover the $3,800.
这个 足够还那3800块了
Let's just leave it at that.
先这么说吧
Can we really do this? Can we...?
真能这么做吗 我们能
Can I get that little red-headed monkey off of my back?
我真能摆脱掉那红脑袋猴子了吗
Well, we'll be robbing Peter to pay Joyce, but what the hell?
咱得抢劫Peter来给Joyce还钱了 但管他呢
Thank you.
谢谢了
Oh! Sorry!
噢 抱歉
Don't tell it to me, tell it to the guy that used to be on the motorcycle!
别跟我道歉 你还是跟那个刚刚还在骑摩托车的哥们说吧
Oh, no, he's fine.
不用了 他没事儿
He's giving us the finger.
他正给咱们竖中指呢
You want the tire tread inside or out?
你想让这轮胎印朝内还是朝外
Out... let the neighbors look at it.
外面吧 让邻居看去吧
They hate us anyway.
反正他们讨厌咱们
Okay, here is your new gnome.
好了 这是你的新地精
And a little something extra.
还有一点别的
What's this?
这是什么
A check for $3,875.
一张3875块的支票
My debt to you, plus my portion of the window.
我欠你的债 包括我那份窗户钱
We are clean. Tabula rasa.
咱两清了 我什么都不欠你了
Wow, this is unexpected.
哇 真是意想不到
I know. And you're welcome.
可不是啊 还有 不客气啊
Well, Molly, you don't have to do this.
Molly 你没必要这么做的
I know you guys can't afford it.
我知道你俩没这笔闲钱
Let's let it ride a little longer.
咱们先这么着吧
No, no, real... I really want to pay you back what I owe you.
不 不 真的 我真的想把我欠你的都还给你
No, I don't feel comfortable taking money from you right now.
不 现在从你们俩这儿拿钱 我真是过意不去
No... it's yours. Just take the check, Mom.
不啊 这是你的了 把支票拿走吧 妈
Don't be ridiculous. You keep it.
别开玩笑了 你留着吧
What if you just gave the money to charity?
把钱直接捐给慈善机构不就得了
Stay out of it.
你别瞎搀和
The check'll probably bounce anyway.
这支票估计也会被银行退回的
I wrote it.
是我开的
Take the check, Joyce!
收下吧 Joyce
Yeah, take the check, Joyce.
是啊 收下吧 Joyce
I don't want to owe you anything anymore.
我再也不想欠你的了
Oh, oh, well, if that's the case, it's gonna take a lot more than 3,800 bucks.
你要这么说 那可不止区区3800块了
Well, what is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Well, you live here for free.
你可是在这儿白住的
I mean, what about rent, utilities, property tax,
房♥租啊 服务费啊 物业税啊
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表