The important thing is is that you're...
重要的是你们俩
you're both here together.
在一起
Take me home. No.
带我回家 不
Nobody should have to say good-bye to their mother alone.
谁都不应该独自一人跟妈妈告别
Go.
去吧
I thought she'd outlive us both just for spite.
我还以为怨气能让她活更久呢
It's odd.
真奇怪啊
All that hatefulness packed into one little urn.
所以的怨恨都存在小小的骨灰盒里了
I'm glad you came.
我很庆幸你来了
Wouldn't be anywhere else.
我哪都不会去的
Thanks for giving Molly another chance, Ma.
谢谢你原谅了Molly 妈
Well, sometimes you got to learn to forgive.
有时候还是要学会原谅才行
Otherwise, you end up with nobody at your funeral
否则 你的葬礼都没人参加
and your ashes in a Dumpster behind the Walgreens.
骨灰就被撒在沃尔格林后面的垃圾桶里
Okay, you gonna wrestle or just lay there?
好啦 你们是要比赛还是就躺着啊
One! Remember, Molly, it's all about balance.
一 记住 Molly 平衡非常重要
Two!
二
Come on, Kay, do her like you done Mikey!
加油 Kay 就像打败Mike一样打败她
Three!
三
Good God, she's strong!
天呐 她挺有劲啊
I... am... Mrs. Meatball!
我 可是 肉球夫人
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表