You didn't even send a card.
你们家连卡片也没寄
We sent like a stack of cards.
我们寄出了一大叠卡片呢
That mailman is shifty.
那个邮递员贼眉鼠眼的
I don't trust him.
谁知道他是不是偷了
Oh...
天哪
You're horrible neighbors!
你这个烂邻居
I'll see you at the block party!
街区聚会上见
I make a great Ambrosia.
我很会调酒呢
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
These purses are designer.
这些包包都是名牌
Grab as many as you can.
能拿多少拿多少
Hey, sweetie. What are you doing?
宝贝 你干嘛呢
Oh, you know, just giving us some privacy.
就是保护下隐私
We don't need these looky-loos up in our business.
我可不想被什么疯子偷♥窥♥
Hey, uh, can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Why? Did somebody call you? What?
为啥 有人给你打电♥话♥了吗 啥
What? What? What did you say?
啥 啥 你说啥
Sit.
坐
Listen, I've been thinking about something.
我最近常常在想
Not a lot of people would have the guts to quit their job
很多人并没有那份勇气辞职
and follow their dreams like you have.
像你一样追寻梦想
I'm proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
Aw.
拗
Thank you.
谢谢
What brought this on?
怎么想起夸我了
Nothing, I'm a terrific guy.
没什么 我就是一好男人
Yeah, you are.
可不是
And don't worry, I came up with a great story today.
别担心 今天我想出了一个好故事
It's about a caring, noble woman who comes
讲的是一个热心高尚的女人
to the rescue of her grief-stricken neighbor.
救赎了她那经历着丧妻之痛的邻居
Hmm.
嗯
Does she do it by throwing her mom over the fence
所谓的救赎是不是指把她妈扔到邻居的后院
and stealing his dead wife's purses?
偷他亡妻的名牌包
He called you?
他给你打电♥话♥了
No, he called the precinct. Ew!
没 人家直接给派出所打电♥话♥了 完了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表