Okay, keep going, keep going, keep going.
好了 继续 继续 继续
Oh... all right.
噢 好吧
Swivel it, swivel it.
转个弯 转个弯
I'm wedged between a washing machine and a toboggan.
我夹在了洗衣机和雪橇之间
Swiveling's not an option.
没有转弯的余地
Then, well, just... Then rotate it.
这样啊 那拐个弯
Rotate is the same as swivel!
拐弯和转弯有什么区别吗
Can you just push it.
你就不能推一下吗
Wait, no! Swivel it, swivel it!
等下 转弯 转弯
Oh, did I do that?
噢 我♥干♥的吗
Let's just take a little break.
我们先歇一下吧
I don't see why we have to move back upstairs.
我不懂为什么要搬回楼上住
Mike, we already discussed this.
Mike 我们不是商量好了吗
Discussed? You said, "Help me with this mattress."
商量 你就说了句 帮我搬搬这个床垫
I thought we were just flipping it to give you my divot for a while.
我以为只是翻个面 让你来睡睡我那个坑
Really? Drinking in the morning?
不是吧 早上就喝酒吗
We're moving. You drink beer when you move.
我们在搬家啊 搬家时都喝酒
All right, split it with me.
好吧 给我留点
Too late. All right.
晚了 好吧
Come on, we tried living in the basement. It didn't work out.
别这样嘛 我们试过住地下室了 不怎么好
For who? I love it down there.
谁说的 我挺喜欢的
No, you don't.
你才不喜欢
It's dark and damp, and it's like sleeping in a cave.
下面又暗又潮湿 像住山洞似的
Hey, it works for bears. If I didn't have a job,
熊就挺喜欢的 如果我不上班
you wouldn't see me till spring.
你要等到明天春天才见到我
Upstairs is gonna be light and airy.
楼上空气流通又光亮
You're gonna feel energized and creative.
会让你充满正能量和创造力的
I don't want to feel any of those things.
我又不需要这些
I just want to have reasonably effective sex with my wife and go to sleep.
我只想和我老婆性福快乐 然后蒙头大睡
Well, imagine that and a window.
好吧 想象那样的情景再加一个窗户
Am I allowed to ask how the book's coming?
我能问问你的书写得怎样了吗
Sure, of course.
当然可以
But I shouldn't, right?
可我不该问的 是吧
I wouldn't.
我是不会
I mean, how is this thing getting heavier?
这东西怎么越来越重了
Are you lifting at all?
你到底有没有在抬
I'm trying, but my ass is about to take out half your family photos.
我尽力了 但我的屁♥股♥要毁掉你们家一半的照片了
Well, who cares? We'll make new memories.
不要紧 我们来创造新回忆好了
Let's lift on three.
我数到三
One, two...
一 二
Did I do that?
是我♥干♥的吗
I'm gonna need another beer.
我要再喝罐啤酒
All right, computer.
好嘞 宝贝电脑
Let's me and you write a bestseller.
我们携手写出本畅销书吧
Oh, that's...
噢 这太
Oh, God!
天呐
That seems a little high there.
貌似有点太高了
Let's just...
稍微调矮点
Ah, there we go.
啊 好嘞
Ooh, that's...
噢 那太
No, no... All right, let's...
不不 好吧
That's better.
这样比较好
Yeah.
好嘞
Oof! Gee...
噢天呐
Okay.
好的
No, let's see.
不行 再调调
You know what...
你知道吗
All right, you were great.
其实你很不错的
Hey, look at this.
嘿 这个看起来不错
Good for me.
太适合我了
Working on my core.
锻炼下我的重心
Okay. Ooh!
好的 噢
All right, all right.
好的 好的
All right. Aah!
好的 啊
All right, all right, all right.
好的 好的 好的
Just got to brace myself.
给我一个支点
Got to brace.
找到支点
Got to brace my... self.
找到我的 支点
Oh, for God sakes.
噢 天呐
Stupid thing. Out of here...
笨蛋 滚开
Hey.
嘿
Yeah, hey!
耶 嘿
Yeah.
耶
Welcome back to the neighborhood.
欢迎回归我的隔壁房♥
Thanks.
谢谢
I got to tell you. I-I kind of miss having to listen
我想说我有些想念每天晚上都能听到
to your husband take a leak every night at 2:00 in the morning.
你老公每晚凌晨两点准时尿尿
Yeah.
是啊
4:00 in the morning, 6:00.
四点一次 六点一次
Yeah, I know, I know. No, we're trying to...
是的 我懂 不 我们已经在
He's gonna get it checked out.
他是要去检查一下了
Am I allowed to ask how the book is coming?
我能问问你书写得怎样了吗
Yeah, of course. Should I?
当然可以 我该问吗
I wouldn't.
我是不会
What the hell is O'Donnell doing down there?
O'Donnell到底在干吗
What?
什么
Looks like he's throwing out a whole closetful of his wife's dresses.
貌似在把他妻子整个衣柜的衣服都扔掉
It's weird, I-I can't even remember the last time I saw his wife.
真奇怪 我想不起来上次见他妻子是什么时候
Or heard her.
也没听到过她的声音
She was always screaming at him about something.
她以前老冲着她丈夫大喊
Yeah, you're right, it has been real quiet over there.
是啊 那边安静好久了
Well, you're the writer.
你作为一个作家
Why does a man throw out his wife's clothes?
一个男人为什么会扔自己妻子的衣服呢
Oh, I don't know, I've only been writing a couple of weeks, um...
噢 不知道 我才写了没几个星期
Maybe she doesn't want them anymore.
也许她不想要那些衣服了
Maybe she's not around to wear them anymore.
也许她不住这里 穿不了了
Maybe she's not alive to wear them anymore.
也许她死了 所以再也不用穿他们了
Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck!
蹲下 蹲下 蹲下
Harry, I thought you were lactose intolerant.
Harry 我以为你有乳糖不耐症
Like you wouldn't believe.
可不是嘛
Yeah, well, that onion dip is loaded with dairy.
可是那个洋葱酱里全是奶制品
Really?
真的
Well, I came here to gamble.
好吧 反正我是来赌博的
How would you guys feel about raising the stakes?
大家觉得加大赌注怎么样
What's wrong with quarter, nickel, dime?
用零钱下注有什么错吗
Nothing, if we're trying to cycle up our periods.
如果想像女人一样来大姨妈 当然没什么
Let's keep the stakes low.
把赌注下的小一点吧
I sent all my money to a starving family in Africa.
我把所有的钱都给了一个非洲贫困家庭
My own.
就是我家
Just keep the stakes where they are.
就保持赌注不变吧
I just want to sit and relax.
我就是想坐下来放松放松
I've been running up and down stairs all day.
我一整天都在楼上楼下之间穿梭
Oh, your pee-pee problem again?
你的尿尿问题又复发啦
You got to get that looked at.
你应该去看看医生
No, I was moving.
不是的 我一直在搬家
Molly thinks putting our bedroom upstairs is better for her writing.
Molly觉得把卧室搬到楼上更有利于她写作
Oh, how's that coming along?
为什么呢
I don't know, we kind of have a "Don't ask, don't ask" Policy.
不知道 我们之间有个"不闻不问"的政策
Are we playing cards, ladies, or talking?
我们到底是玩牌 玩女人还是聊天
Put up your big blind, Harry.
出大盲注吧 Harry
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm...
嗯 嗯
Deal me out!
别给我发牌了
Oh, God!
天哪
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么好戏吗
He's still in the back room.
他还在里屋
Oh, I've been in enough back rooms to know
老娘待过的里屋比吃的盐都多
nothing good ever happens there.
那儿没发生过什么好事
Oh, oh, oh, ooh! He's on the move.
天哪 他开始行动了
He's dragging a big box into the dining room.
他把一个大箱子拉到了餐厅
That son of a bitch. What?
狗♥娘♥养♥的 怎么啦
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表