胡说 你每年都勉强通过
You're Mike "Squeaky" Biggs.
你可是"险过"先生
You're the man who does the absolute minimum
你可是那种爱在最后关头
at the last minute with the least amount of effort possible.
费最小力做最小事的人
You will squeak again.
你还会勉强通过的
You really believe that?
你真的相信
You know what I believe? I believe...
我知道我信啥吗 我相信
if we run around this block right now,
如果我们现在就绕着街区跑
you would do a 13-minute mile in 12 minutes, 59 seconds
你会花12分59秒跑完13分钟的里程
'cause that's how you do.
因为你向来都是这样
I don't know about "Run."
我不确定能不能"跑"完
There he is. Already lowering the bar.
又来了 已经开始降低标准了
How about a brisk walk?
快走怎么样
What the hell?
管他呢
Let's show these sons of bitches the least I can do.
让这帮混♥蛋♥见识见识我最差劲的表现
It's nice just sitting in the room watching a movie.
坐在房♥间里看电影真舒服
Way better than gambling. Much better.
比赌博好多了 好到哪去了
I am... I am glad I'm not down there.
我很高兴我没去那里
You know what, I think I'm gonna take a shower.
我要去冲个澡
You gonna be okay alone with her?
单独看着她你没有问题吧
Please. If I can keep you in high school,
拜托 如果我能让你老实待在高中
I can keep her in a hotel room.
让她不出房♥间也不在话下
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Nowhere. I'm just getting some ice.
哪儿也不去 就是拿点冰
Oh, you know what? We're almost out.
冰快用完了
I should probably refill this.
我应该再去拿点儿
We'll send your sister when she's done.
你妹妹洗完后 叫她去就行了
Oh, nonsense. I'm already... I'm already up.
没事儿 我都 我都起身了
Move.
走开
Make me.
你试试啊
Are we doing this?
杠上了是吧
We're doing this.
没错
You're not going anywhere! No! No!
你哪也别想去 不
You are not going anywhere! Get off me!
你休想走 你给我下来
You are not going anywhere! Get off me!
你休想走 下来
What are you gonna do?
你能干什么
You got no money to gamble with.
你已经没钱赌了
Yeah? Where's the $20 that Vince gave you?
是么 Vince给你的20块在哪里
In my bra.
在我胸罩里
Is it? Ha!
是么 瞧着
You felt up your own mother.
你竟然猥亵你自己的母亲
How low will you go?
你的下限在哪里
I hope to God I don't have to find out.
我也不希望这样
That, uh... I w... I was playing that one.
嗯 我刚才在玩儿这台呢
You should've kept playing it.
谁让你没继续玩儿
Well, how about... how about we say that we'll split it?
要不这钱我俩分了
Why don't we say you shove it?
要不你滚一边去
You're a nasty woman.
你个坏女人
Enjoy the little time you have left.
好好享受你短暂的余生吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Go forth. Go forth and multiply.
前进吧小骰子 给我翻倍赚回来
So how long's this 13-minute mile been?
13分钟的里程跑了多久了
We're going on 48 minutes.
已经48分钟了
Think he can shave a half hour off by Thursday?
估计周四就可以缩短半个小时
I'm hoping he's back by Thursday.
我倒是希望他能在周四之前回来
Little help here!
快来帮帮忙
48-15.
48分15秒
What happened?
发生什么了
I think I tore my Achilles.
我可能是扭伤脚踝了
He was showboating, running laps around me,
他在我面前卖♥♥弄 围着我跑圈
tried to jump a parking meter.
试着跳过停车收费器
Yeah, they're making 'em taller than they used to.
谁知停车收费器比往常的高了
Or maybe your balls got longer.
或者是你的蛋蛋变长了
Mine drop an eighth of an inch a year.
我的蛋蛋逐年下垂八分之一英寸
Can we just get him in the house, please?
我们先把他扶进屋吧
It was unbelievable.
简直不可思议
Mike just picked me up and carried me for seven blocks.
Mike背着我走过七个街区
I wasn't heavy.
我不重
I was his brother.
我是他的好兄弟
It's all right, Carl. No,
没关系 Carl 不
it's not. I'm done. I'm gonna get put on desk duty.
有关系 我完了 我肯定要去做文职了
Shut up.
闭嘴
But you, you're gonna make it.
但是你一定能做到
'Cause when the chips are down, Mike Biggs always comes through.
因为每当紧要关头 Mike总能成功脱险
Thanks, buddy. Can we get him inside, please?
谢谢 兄弟 把他扶到屋里吧
Just out of curiosity, what would he have run that mile in?
图一好奇哈 如果他跑完了会怎样
It doesn't matter. It kind of does matter.
这不重要 这还真有点重要
There's a lot of money riding on the over-under.
这个赌里可有不少钱呢
And, remember, alternate ice and heat.
记得冷热交替
Ice for the leg and heat for my sausages.
腿要敷冰 我的香肠要加热
I'm in better shape than I thought.
我的体型比想象中的好多了
Oh, thank God you're home.
谢天谢地 你终于回来了
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I benched 210 pounds...
我今天卧推了210磅
Carried Carl seven blocks
背着Carl走了7个街区
and then Harry threw up the biggest marshmallow I've ever seen.
Harry吐出来的棉花糖 是我迄今见过最大的
How was your weekend?
你的周末过得如何
Oh, well, you know, it was...
你懂的 就是
Oh, no.
哦不
Oh, yeah.
是的
How much did you lose?
你输了多少
A lot. Molly.
很多 Molly
And then I just won so much more.
但是我赢得更多
Oh, my God.
天呐
Yeah, Vince is not the only one with a system.
Vince可不是唯一有赌博策略的人
Lay down on the bed. I've always wanted to do this.
躺下来 我早就想这么做了
How much is that?
这有多少钱
Ten grand, which means, like, $800 is profit.
一万大洋 800块赢利呢
You were down nine grand?!
你输了九千
Just shut up and giggle!
赶紧闭嘴 只管傻笑就行了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表