You get a seat belt?
你还有安全带吶
All I've got back here are ashtrays.
我这有的就是一堆烟灰缸
No, it's buried in the seat, just keep digging.
不 它是陷在座位里了 继续挖就行了
So, you won't take a loan from me,
所以你不愿意拿我的钱
but you'll take a 40-year-old car from your mother?
却要一辆从你妈那来的40年的老车
Yes. Because this car is not a gift.
是的 因为这车不是白送的
Being raised by that woman, I earned it.
被那女人养这么大 这是我该得的
Like reparations for war crimes.
就跟战后赔款一个道理
Oh, but the war ain't over.
可战争还没结束呢
Your mother's not giving you this out of the goodness
你妈给你这辆车可不是出自
of her heart, and you know why?
她内心的善意 知道为什么吗
Because she has no heart, and she has no goodness?
因为她压根没有心 也没有善意
He gets it.
终于懂了
All right, enough.
行了 差不多得了
Ooh, there's a White Castle up here.
哦 那儿有个白色城♥堡♥快餐厅
Let's get something to eat. Perfect.
去弄点什么吃的吧 太好了
Because I just found a
因为我才从椅子里
ketchup packet when I was digging in the seat.
找到一个蕃茄酱料包
You think this big boat can fit through a drive-thru?
你觉得这个大家伙能穿过汽车餐道吗
Through? No.
穿过去 怎么可能
In with an awkward back out of?
开进去点儿再尴尬地倒车出来
Yes.
那倒行
Can we put on some music?
能放点音乐吗
Ah, that's one of the things I'm gonna have to upgrade.
这是我要更新换代的玩意之一
Same tape's been in the deck since '82.
从1982年起这些带子就没换过了
Hope you guys like the Oak Ridge Boys.
喜欢你们喜欢"橡树岭男孩"乐队
Uh, very much.
嗯 可喜欢了
It reminds me of being back in Senegal.
那让我想起在塞内加尔的日子
They used to send us these tapes for free.
经常有人给我们免费送磁带
Really?
不是吧
What?
怎么啦
Mike's only had the car one day.
Mike才用了那辆车一天啊
Somebody's got to get me to church.
总得有人载我去教堂吧
Apparently I've been banned from the senior shuttle.
而且我被禁止乘坐长者巴士了
Palsy or not, you play footsie with me,
不管你有没有中风痉挛 敢用脚挑逗我
your cane's going out the window.
肯定把你拐杖扔出窗外
So, you walked eight blocks here instead of six blocks
所以你走了八个街区到这来
towards the church in the other direction?
却没有朝另一方向走到只有六个街区远的教堂
I'm surprised you know where the church is.
我很惊讶 你竟然还知道教堂在哪
I'm surprised they don't move it so you don't.
我很惊讶 教堂居然没有搬到个你不知道的地方
Where's my son?
我儿子呢
He's out showing off his new car to his friends,
跟朋友炫耀他的新车去了
thanks to your selfless gift.
都是因为你的无私礼物
Well, that's what you do when you love somebody.
当你爱一个人时 你就会为他
You make sacrifices.
作出些牺牲
I know, Peggy. It's the only reason we're still talking.
我懂 Peggy 正因为如此 我才还跟你讲话
So, what? I've got to drive you to church now?
那么 要我现在载你到教堂去吗
Whew! I've seen you drive.
噢 我见识过你的开车技术
I want to pray to God, not meet him.
我是想去向上帝祈祷 而不是见他好吗
I'll just wait for Mike.
我等Mike好了t
Of course you will.
当然了 等他
You know, I know what you're doing.
我知道你打什么算盘
Using this car, you know, to guilt him into doing
借着这辆车 让他觉得有愧于你
every little thing you want him to do.
然后任由你奴役他
Get off your high horse.
噢 你多高贵啊
You're as bad as me.
还不是跟我一样坏心眼
I am nothing like you.
我才不像你
Oh, please.
噢 别装了
We both want a piece of Mike,
Mike这碗羹 人人都想分
and will do whatever it takes to get it.
而且你我会为此不遗余力
You might have your womanly ways.
你也许会施展美人计
But I got a '72 Impala with a handicap placard.
可我有辆72年产的贴有残疾人标识的雪佛兰黑斑羚
Checkmate.
将军
Damn it.
我靠
Fine, I'll call Mike.
好啦 我打给Mike
Hey, sweetie, what's up?
嘿 宝贝 怎么啦
B-9.
B-9
B-9.
B-9
What did he say?
他说啥
B-9!
B-9
Right there.
就是这个
You've got bingo. Again.
你赢了 又赢了
Oh.
噢
Uh, bingo!
宾果
How the hell does she keep winning?
她怎么老赢啊
She doesn't even know where she is.
连自己在哪都不知道呢
It's those lucky charms.
一定是那些幸运物
Think she'd notice if I took her troll?
如果我拿了她的小地精 你猜她会发现吗
Which one... the one on the table
哪个啊 在桌上的吗
or the one sitting across from her?
还是她对面那个啊
The one with the pink hair.
粉红头那个
Again, same question.
你说的是哪个啊
How about we head out soon?
我们走吧
We can't leave now.
现在不能走
They save the good prizes till the end.
好的奖品都留在后面
I got my eye on that foot spa.
我等着那个足疗仪呢
Okay, well, what if I come back later and just pick you up?
好吧 那我待会回来接你吧
Is it really that awful spending time with your mother?
跟你妈待一下有那么痛苦吗
There is no right answer to that question.
这个问题找不到正确答案啊
Well, now my dabber's dry.
好了 这支笔没水了
Go and get me a new one.
快去给我拿支新的
Oh, and don't buy anything from Sister Anne.
对了 别在Anne修女那买♥♥东西
She hasn't sold a winning card since Vatican Two.
她半个世纪以来都没卖♥♥出过中奖的卡片
Hey, man.
嘿 兄弟
Why are you putting us through this?
你为什么要让我们造这种罪呢
Well, what am I supposed to do?
那我能怎么办
Give your mom back her car and take my money.
把车还给你妈 拿着我的钱
Look, it's never gonna happen, Carl.
听着 不行 Carl
Why not? 'Cause I've got my pride.
为什么呢 因为我有自尊
Wha..? Man, you're in a church basement
什么 你现在在一个教堂地下室
trying to beat out some old biddies for a toaster oven.
跟老家伙抢烤箱奖品
I think your pride's pretty much shot!
你的自尊该用完了吧
They're starting a new game. Are we done here?
他们又开新游戏了 说完了吗
No, we are not. Not until you explain to me
没完 告诉我为什么
why in the hell you won't let me loan you money.
你就是不愿意向我借钱
Because that's not the way our relationship's supposed to work.
因为我们的关系不该是这样的
I'm supposed to take care of you.
应该是我来看照你
Come on, man. We-we help each other.
嘿 好兄弟 我们互帮互助啊
We're brothers.
兄弟嘛
Yeah, but I'm the big brother. I help you.
没错 可我是大哥 该是我帮你
You break up, I console you.
你失恋了 我去安慰你
You mouth off at a bar, I take the punch.
你在酒吧口无遮拦 拳头打过来我帮你挡
They threaten to throw you out of the police softball league,
他们威胁说要把你踢出警♥察♥垒球联赛
I say, "If he goes, I go."
我说"如果他走 我也走"
Even though you were dressed like an idiot.
虽然你每次都穿得很傻气
Man, I just got back from rollerblading, all right?
喂 那时我才溜冰回来好吗
And didn't have time to change out of my Lululemons. Okay.
还没时间换掉那套Lululemons溜冰装 好吧
Listen.
听着
I know you look out for me, right?
我知道你一直照看着我
But why can't I look out for you every once in a while, huh?
可不能让我偶尔也照看你一下吗
Help my big brother. Look, Carl.
帮帮我的大哥 这样的 Cral
Really appreciate it. I just can't.
你的好意我心领了 可我接受不了
What the hell's taking so long?
怎么磨蹭那么久啊
Where's my dabber?
我的笔呢
Sorry, I was talking to Carl.
抱歉 我在跟Carl聊呢
Oh, didn't mean to interrupt.
噢 无意打断
You said you were gonna do something,
你说你要去干什么
I just thought you might actually do it.
我还以为你真的会去做的呢
I am doing it! It's fine.
这就去了啦 没关系
Don't trouble yourself.
不用麻烦了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表