Vulture.
趁火打劫
Uh, Victoria's not returning my texts.
噢 Victoria还没回我的信息
Really? That's too bad.
真的吗 那真是太糟糕了
Hey, check his nightstand for next-of-kin information.
去检查一下他的床头柜看看有没他亲属的信息
Yeah, sure thing.
好的 没问题
You-you think she's upset about something?
你 你觉得她是不是哪里不开心了
I don't know. Would you be upset if a pink,
不晓得哎 你会因为一个粉色的四脚熊
four-foot bear showed up
出现在你的房♥子里
at your house and started singing that it loved you?
并且大声唱着它爱你而难过吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
It sang, "I think I love you."
它唱"我想我爱你"
I wanted to leave myself some wiggle room.
我想给我自己一点回旋的余地
Carl, you went from zero to big, singing bear in one day.
Carl 你在一天时间内从啥都没有到送会唱歌♥的熊
You freaked everybody out.
你把大伙都吓尿了
I don't care about "Everybody." I care about Victoria.
我才不管"大伙" 我只关心Victoria
What did she say? Oh, please.
她说什么 哦 别这样
I'm just trying not to get in the middle of this.
我只是试着不让自己夹在中间左右为难
Well, it's too late for that.
已经来不及了
Guys, can we hurry, please?
伙计们 我们能快点吗 拜托
He's old, he's dead, mystery solved.
他老了 他死了 谜题解决了
Look, I know you don't approve, but can't you just be my friend
我知道你不同意 但你能不能暂且做回我的好哥们
for a second, and tell me what's going on with Victoria?
告诉我Victoria到底怎么了
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
I'm a big boy. I can handle it.
我是个大男人 我抗得住
I just want to know the truth.
我只是想知道真♥相♥
All right.
好吧
It was a one-time thing.
这就是一♥夜♥情♥
She's sorry it happened.
她很抱歉发生了这件事
And it's over.
然后就这样了
Liar!
骗子
Oh.
哦
Carl, I'm just telling you what she said.
Carl 我只想告诉你她说了些什么
No, no, no, you just don't want me to be happy.
不不不 你就是看不得我高兴
Why-why are you even talking?
你到底为什么要谈论这件事
This is between me and Victoria.
这是我和Victoria之间的问题
You need to stay the hell out of our love life!
你就不应该掺和我俩的感情生活
There is no love life! Guys?
根本不存在什么感情生活 伙计们
Spot and go straight to a funeral home.
尸体直接送去殡仪馆
And I know just the one.
恰好我知道一家
We not going to see Victoria. Oh, yes, we are.
我们不会去见Victoria的 噢 会的 我们要去
Tag 'em and bag 'em, boys.
贴好标 打好包 兄弟们
Me and that dead old man both are going to see an angel.
我和那个死了的老头都要去见天使了
Carl, stop! Don't go in there.
Carl 停下 别进去
I need to hear it from her, Mike.
我需要听她亲口说 Mike
No, you don't. You can just walk away,
不 你不想 你可以就这么走开
and pretend like it never happened.
然后假装什么都没发生过
Like that time I tracked dog crap through the Sizzler.
就像之前我在时时乐餐厅吃饭时发现了狗屎
They replaced the carpets,
他们换了地毯
but we still eat there like nothing happened.
我们还是照样在那吃装作什么都没发生似的
And who's the dog doo in this scenario?
谁是这故事里的狗呢
Your best friend or your sister-in-law?
你最好的朋友还是你小姨子
I'm just saying it was an unfortunate accident.
我只是想说这不过是个不幸的意外
You were at an anniversary party, romance was in the air.
你当时在结婚纪念日派对上 空气中都是浪漫
And you went dancing with a beautiful girl,
然后你跟一个漂亮姑娘跳舞
got caught up in the moment.
有点不能自拔了
Why am I still talking to you? Because you know
为什么我还在这跟你废话 因为你知道
on the other side of that door is heartbreak.
那扇门的另一边就是心碎
Thanks for the pep talk, coach.
谢谢你这些鼓舞士气的话 教练
Suit yourself. And Carl?
随你便吧 Carl
I'll pull the car out front so if you're crying,
我会把车停在前门 万一你哭了
you can run right in, and nobody'll see you.
你可以立刻跑到车里 没人会看见
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm not gonna need that.
哦 是吗 我可不需要
And by "Front," You mean those doors right outside?
"前门"就是外头那个门吧
On the left side. Okay.
左边的 好的
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Carl.
嘿 Carl
What you doing here?
你来这做什么
Uh, I was just escorting a body.
我正好刚刚送尸体过来
Thought I'd pop by and say hello.
想着应该过来打个招呼
Sorry I haven't answered any of your texts.
对不起我没有回你短♥信♥
I've been a little busy.
我这有点忙
Yeah, I know. I get it. We're-we're all busy.
是 我知道 我明白 我们都很忙
Oh, and thank you for the bear.
噢 谢谢你送的熊
Did you like it?
你喜欢吗
No.
不
Yeah, yeah, it was a little over the top.
对 对 确实有点太夸张了
Stupid idea.
愚蠢的想法
Did you happen to press the paw?
你有没有恰好按到熊爪子
I did. Good.
我按了 好
Good, good.
好 好
So...
所以
Listen, Carl.
听着Carl
About the other night.
关于那天晚上
I think things went a little further than maybe they should have.
我觉得事情发展得有点过头了
Oh, yeah!
哦 确实
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. No.
对 对 对 对 没错
I agree. I mean, in fact, that's why I came here.
我同意 事实上 我就是为这事而来的
Just to make sure that, you know,
就是为了确认一下 你知道
things weren't weird between us.
我们之间不会怪怪的
That's such a relief. Yeah.
这真让人松口气 没错
I mean, I would hate to think that you thought that it was
我不希望你觉得那天的事
anything more than a little drunken fling.
不仅仅是一次酒后乱性
Me? Yeah.
我 对
No, I-I knew exactly what that night was.
不 我非常明白那天晚上是怎么回事
You sure?
你确定
Yeah, yeah... yeah.
对 对 对
No, not really.
不 不算确定
Oh, Carl. Look, I...
哦 Carl 我
Listen, I ain't gonna lie, Victoria.
听着 我不想撒谎 Victoria
I got a little excited. I...
我确实有点过了 我
I felt we had a real connection there.
我觉得我们之间有真感情
We do have a connection.
我们确实有感情
You're practically family. Mmhmm.
你几乎算是家人了 嗯嗯
And the last thing I want to do is mess that up.
我不想把这个搞砸了
No, you-you're right.
没错 你 你是对的
I mean, nothing's worth losing that.
没有比失去家人更可怕的了
I guess I just needed to hear it from you.
我猜我大概只是需要听你亲口说出来
Still friends?
还是朋友吗
Always.
永远
If I squeeze that, is a song gonna come out?
如果我捏一下那个 会有歌♥放出来吗
You're gonna have to squeeze something else to get that.
你需要捏个别的地方才能听到那个
You're bad.
你太坏了
Bring it in.
来吧
Hey.
嘿
Hey, yourself.
嘿
Well, what are you, what are you doing here?
你来 你来这做什么
Going to lunch with my sister.
跟我妹妹一起吃午饭
Because we're women, and that's what we do.
因为我们是女人 这就是我们会做的事
She's in there talking to Carl.
她正在里面跟Carl谈着呢
Oh.
哦
Yeah.
是的
Listen, I-I said some stupid things last night.
听着 我 我昨天晚上说了些很傻的话
Yeah, you did.
是的 你说了
You did.
你可真说了
Come on, I'm trying to apologize.
别这样 我正打算道歉呢
Well, go on.
好吧 继续
I thought I was done.
我想我说完了
No, that was just the introduction to the apology.
不 那不过才是道歉的开场白
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry that I said all that man/woman stuff that I know better
对不起我说了那些关于男人女人的问题
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表