His little paws are like ice.
他的小爪子像冰一样了
Oh, I hope they're okay.
希望爪子们还好
I mean, I can...
我是说
I can barely feel my own paws.
我几乎都感觉不到自己的爪子了
I bet it's awful out there.
外面很糟糕吧
It is.
的确
Can we just forget everything that we said and go back to the way we were?
咱们能不计前嫌 恢复原状吗
It's already forgotten.
我早就忘了
Here.
盖好
Thanks.
谢谢
I did cash that check, though.
不过我已经把支票兑了
Oh.
噢
It cleared.
居然兑现了呢
Really? Cool.
真的吗 不错嘛
So, how bad was it at your mother-in-law's?
那 在婆家到底有多糟
Could you just hold me?
你能先抱抱我吗
Boy, it's great to have you back in the house.
孩子 你回来真是太好了
I never realized how much I blamed on you.
我从没意识到我让你背了那么多黑锅
Toilet seats, eating leftovers,
马桶座圈 剩饭菜
all my miscellaneous smells.
还有我的混杂气味
I had no idea
我都不知道
how happy I'd be to be back.
回到这我有多么开心
But living at my mom's has a way of putting things in perspective.
可住在我妈家 就是把一切都置于透♥视♥镜♥下
Like a life-threatening disease or a kidney stone.
就像致命的病或者肾结石
Hey, that looks pretty good.
这个看上去不错呢
Yeah, plus by doing one ourselves, we saved 75 bucks.
是啊 自己做一个还省了75块钱呢
See you, fellas. Bye!
再见 两位 再见
You know what? I don't mind the wood.
你知道吗 木板也不错啊
Me either.
同感
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表