He cried, threw things, talked about having to downsize.
他狼嚎大哭 乱扔东西 还说要裁员了
It got real ugly.
场面太狼狈了
Can you believe this? I've never seen her so happy.
难以置信啊 我从没见过她这么高兴
Okay, pooh-pooh James all you want,
看吧 你就继续嫌弃James吧
but that man is a good influence on her.
可他真的给了她许多积极影响
Based on these Facebook pictures
根据Fracebook上的照片
there might be a bigger influence.
影响也许不止这些
Looks like he's got a Pringles can
他自行车短裤里
in his bike shorts.
像藏着个品客薯片罐似的
Oh.
噢
Welcome to the family.
欢迎加入我们家
Mol, can you come help me with this dress?
Mol 来帮我拉一下拉链吧
Oh. Usually my zippers are in the front
噢 通常我的拉链都在前面
and they don't go up so high.
而且没有拉那么高的
Very conservative.
挺保守的嘛
You gonna knock on doors and spread the word?
你是要做去敲别人家门传教吗
No.
才不是
I'm meeting James' parents tonight
今晚我要见James的父母
and want to make a good impression.
我想给他们留个好印象
You're meeting his parents? You never meet parents.
你要见他家长 你从没见过家长啊
I know. But it's important to James and...
我知道 但这对James来说很重要
James is important to me.
而James对我而言举足轻重
Wow. Really?
哇 来真的了
Yeah.
是啊
I've never really felt this way about a guy before.
我从没对谁如此上心过
Oh, God, please don't toy with me.
哦 天呐 别玩我了
Mol, I'm not.
Mol 我认真的
All right.
好吧
Okay, sit down.
来 坐下聊
Look at me in the eye.
看着我的眼睛
Do you really like this guy?
你对这小子动真心了吗
I think I do.
我想是的
Oh-ho. Oh, my God.
哦哦 哦 我的天啊
I'm so happy.
我太高兴了
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
You finally get a good one and you actually like him.
你总算找到个中意的好小伙
Do you know how long I've been waiting for this day?
你知道吗 这一天我期待已久了
Since I brought home that bass player when I was 15?
自我十五岁带了个贝斯手回家开始吗
Yes. Yes.
就是 没错
Okay, now don't... don't scare him off. You know, don't
好 现在别 别把人家吓怕了 你懂的 别
rush into anything. Don't worry.
别太激进 别担心
My roll is slow.
我悠着呢
I mean, but,
话说回来
you know, Mike and I, we knew right away.
你看 我和Mike 一见钟情
Six months: engaged. One year: married.
六个月 订婚 满一年 结婚
Can you imagine
你能想象吗
if this time next year you're married? Oh!
要是明年这会你也结婚 喔
Not really.
不会吧
Think about all the fun we can have.
我们想想都乐翻天
You know, like two old married couples sitting around
你想啊 两对老夫老妻坐一块儿
playing four-hand rummy and, oh,
四人个打牌 还有 哦
camping trips, oh, vacations.
露营 哦 还有度假
Oh! We can go to wine tastings.
哦 我们可以一起品酒
And James and I can, you know, talk about the wine and...
我和你男人可以聊聊酒
and you and Mike can just guzzle it down like French peasants.
你和我男人可以跟法国农夫一样胡吃海喝
You need to slow your roll.
你才给我悠着点
Bet that's James. Okay,
我猜是James 好啦
you continue getting pretty, I'm gonna just...
你继续打扮 我先去
go keep him company.
去招待他
Not to jump ahead, but if you get pregnant before me,
别怪我想太多啦 不过如果你比我先怀孕
just know that Mike and I have got dibs on Chloe
不许取名叫Chloe哦 我和Mike早就选好这个名字了
if it's a girl.
如果是女孩的话
Oh, this is exciting.
太兴奋了
James, this basket, it...
James 这篮子 这
it's so considerate.
真体贴周到
It's just a little thank-you for dinner the other night.
只是对你们那晚款待聊表谢意
Nice. Class move.
好啊 这招漂亮
Well, it's just about the nicest thing
这么诚挚的谢意对我而言
anybody's ever done for me.
真是前无古人后无来者
It's a fruit basket.
不就是个水果篮
I've been bringing fruit into this house for two years.
我往这屋子拎水果都两年了
Big bag of apples every Sunday, nobody says boo.
每个礼拜天都是一大袋苹果 也没见你们这么大反应
Two dollars' worth of Granny Smiths.
这里是两美元的青苹果
There's fruits in here I don't even know how to open.
而这里有的水果我都不知道该怎么吃
Hey, James,
嘿 James
you mind if I ask you a legal question?
不介意我问你个法律相关问题
Oh, here we go.
好戏来了
Sure.
当然可以
See this scar?
你看这疤
Now, I didn't fall till I got home,
是这样的 在我回家前还没有
but I was carrying groceries
不过我曾经去一家大型连锁超♥市♥
from a big chain store.
买♥♥过东西
You think I got a case? Uh,
你觉得这能立案吗 额
we, I don't have all the facts,
目前证据不够多
but if anyone's liable, it's the homeowner.
不过要是谁应该担责任 那就是屋主了
Is that right?
是这样吼
We'll talk later.
我们有话聊了
If he's bothering you, I can chain him up outside.
要是他烦到你了 我可以把这货栓门口去
Oh, and I brought a little something for you.
哦 对了 我也给你带了点东西
Wha... you didn't have to do that.
什 你太见外了
I'm glad you did.
那我笑纳了
Can you believe this guy? Fruit, books.
你看看人家 又是水果 又是书的
First time you ate dinner here, all I got was a clogged toilet.
想想你头一次在这吃饭 就留下个堵塞的马桶
It's been four years.
都四年了
Let it go.
放过我吧
If I'm not mistaken, you quoted Dickens
如果没记错 那天吃饭时
at dinner the other night.
你引用的是狄更斯名言
You caught that?
你注意到了呀
I can't tell you how nice it is to have somebody in the house
真高兴这个屋里总算是有个志同道合的人
that doesn't think Christmas Carol
至少不会以为圣诞颂歌♥
was written by Mr. Magoo.
是<脱线先生>写的
I didn't say he wrote it, I said he made the role his own.
我没说是他写的 我是说他演活了那个角色
Like Swayze in Road House... he was Dalton.
就像<威龙杀阵>里的Swayze 他就是Dalton
I love that movie.
我很喜欢那电影
"Pain don't hurt."
"伤而不殇"
Quotes Road House, too.
还会引用<威龙杀阵>里的话
Do you even have a flaw?
你还有短处吗
Not in his pants. That thing looked like a baby arm
就算有也不在裤裆里 粗地像个婴儿手臂
holding one of Mike's crappy apples.
还托着Mike那烂苹果
Vince!
Vince
I'm just gonna go...
我上去看看
see what's taking Victoria so long.
Victoria忙活什么 这么久
Mom. Mom.
妈 老妈
If he can't stop talking, shove a pineapple in his mouth.
如果他还是满嘴开炮 直接给他嘴里塞菠萝
Victoria...
Victoria
James is waiting...
James等着呢
Son of a bitch!
他奶奶的
Victoria... !
Victoria
So, we're looking at a slight delay.
我们还是得稍微等一会
Is everything all right?
一切还好吧
Oh, everything is fine.
好着呢
Victoria just needed a little fresh air.
Victoria只是需要透透气
Oh, God, she bolted again, didn't she?
哦 我的天 她又暴走了 是吧
Let's not jump to conclusions.
我们别太早下结论
All we know is that the window is open
我们知道的只是窗户开着
and she's missing.
而她不见了
Let's stay positive.
我们积极点好了
She could have been abducted.
她可能只是被诱拐了
Was it something I did?
我做错什么了吗
No. No, you were perfect.
不 不 你完美极了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表