You know the first thing I'm gonna buy is a new car for you.
我要做的第一件事就要送你辆新车
Sure. Like a sports car?
好啊 跑车吗
Oh, God, no.
天 不成
You'd look like Fred Flintstone in a sports car.
你开跑车会像摩登原始人的
Will you be insulted if I buy myself
如果我给自己买♥♥个更大的婚戒
a bigger engagement ring?
你会觉得难堪吗
Have at it. Okay.
买♥♥吧 没问题
I mean, I'm gonna keep the old one.
我会收好这个旧的
You know, maybe make it into a necklace, or...
或者把它改成项链 或者
oh, maybe like a... A diamond stud earring. For you.
可以做成钻石耳钉 送给你
Good night. All right.
晚安吧 好的
Oh, boy.
哦 天啊
Oh, God, what have I done?
哦 天 我做了什么
Come here. Oh, my God, why did I quit my job, and...
过来 天啊 我为什么要辞职
give up all my benefits, and...
放弃所有福利
God, I probably need a tetanus shot
或许我该打♥针♥破伤风
from that woman's tooth.
因为那女人的牙
I know, sweetie, I know.
我知道了 宝贝儿
We're gonna be fine.
我们会没事的
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表