a little more to offer the world than manual labor.
除了体力活 我还可以做些别的工作回馈社会
Well, the world doesn't give a hot crap.
现在的社会才懒得管你呢
Do you mind if, uh, we get real for a second?
你想不想听我说句大实话
Realer than that?
比刚才那句还实在吗
Here it is
听我说
We're all screwed.
我们都完了
If you don't have money now, you are never getting any.
要是你现在没钱 你永远也富不了
Because the three guys that have it all
因为有钱的那仨
are not sharing.
可不会把钱白分给你
Are you sure that you're the one
我是来找工作的
I'm supposed to be talking to about getting a job?
是不是问错负责人了
There are no jobs. In fact,
这儿没工作 实话告诉你吧
this agency is shutting down in two weeks.
这家中介公♥司♥两周内就要倒了
We're all getting laid off.
我们全都要失业了
And I just got a fully-loaded Ford Focus.
我刚刚买♥♥了一辆装备齐全的福特福克斯
Those are nice.
很不错嘛
Yeah.
是吗
Nice enough to live in?
能当房♥子住吗
You know what, I'm just...
话说起来 我 我该
I'm probably just gonna go.
我该走了
Hey, you know... how about you...
对了 这个给你
get yourself a little treat at lunch,
午饭的时候加个菜吧
on me.
我请客
Bless you.
老天保佑你
You know I'm gonna spend this on liquor.
你知道我只会去拿这去买♥♥酒
I do.
我了解
Can't believe this is the only job I could get.
真没想到我沦落至此
I have a master's degree.
我是个硕士
I'm just doing this so I can get a job driving a taxi.
我学车就是为了当出租车司机
And I have a PhD.
我还是个博士呢
Well, good for you, Dr. Don't Have a Driver's License.
挺厉害啊你 不会开车的博士
Ten and two!
十和二
That's 11 and one! Ten and two!
那是十一和一 十和二
You know, this is me and Molly's first big fight.
你知道吗 这是我和Molly第一次吵得这么凶
Well, that's what happens with couples.
两口子哪有不拌嘴的
I remember our first big fight.
我还记得我俩第一次吵架
The day you brought harmonica to work?
你带口琴来上班那次吗
No. Before that.
不 再之前那次
When I snatched that second double cheeseburger
我从你手里抢走了
out of your hand.
第二个双层芝士汉堡
Oh, right, that was a bad one.
噢 是啊 那次太糟了
Yeah. You bit me.
是的 你咬了我一口
I let up when I realized it wasn't hamburger.
我发现那不是汉堡的时候就松口了
I-I just didn't understand
我就是不太了解
the issues that you were going through,
你当时的情况
but you know, I did it out of love.
可怎么说 我也是因为爱你才那么做的
Oh, I know.
噢 我记得
It was right after that that I joined OA.
那之后我就加入暴食者匿名互戒会了
Molly?!
Molly
She was there, too.
她也在那
Changed my whole life.
改变了我的人生
No, Molly.
不 是Molly
Molly?
Molly
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
噢 开什么玩笑
Drive. Drive.
走啊 走啊
It's a red light.
是红灯呢
Then... check both ways, but go, go,
那就 看看左右两边 开车 开车
Go!
快开车
Where is she going?
她这是要去哪呢
She was looking right at me.
她明明正看着我啊
Wow. Never seen somebody storm off in a Prius.
哇 还没见过谁这样气冲冲地开走一辆普锐斯的
Didn't make any noise, but it sure made her point.
虽然一点噪音都没有 可有时无声胜有声
Follow that car.
跟着她
Damn it, we can't shake these clowns.
该死的 甩不掉那两个傻瓜
Aren't we supposed to pull over for the police?
警♥察♥在后面 不是应该靠边停车吗
Only if there's lights and a siren.
闪烁灯和警笛都开了时才要
Gah! Oh.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
我的天呐
Just keep it together, professor,
教授 专心开车
and make a left up here.
向左转
Don't use your signal,
别打灯
they'll know which way we're turning.
这样他们就知道我们往哪边转了
Just accelerate through the turn.
转弯时加速就好了
Watch it.
学着点
I don't know why that woman's taking classes.
真不懂那女人为什么还来学车
You see the way she just took that corner?
看到她刚怎么转弯的没
Molly, pull over, we need to talk.
Molly 靠边停车 我们得谈谈
The police know you?!
警♥察♥居然认识你
Are you a criminal?
你不会是罪犯吧
No, I'm your one chance out of this mess.
不 现在我是你的救星
Speed bump.
减速带
Speed bump.
减速带
You know, I hate to pry,
我不想八卦的
but obviously, this is a result
可很明显 这都是因为
of a lack of communication
你和你的伴侣
between you and your spouse.
缺乏沟通才这样
Shut up, you.
你 闭嘴
I'm just saying, I know how you can be.
我只是想说 你可以做好的
Hey, I'm not in the wrong, here.
嘿 这不是我的错
She bought the shoes. No.
是她买♥♥了鞋子 不
See what you did, there? Instead of trying to find a solution,
看你都在干嘛 不但没去想解决方法
you're trying to lay blame.
还在怪她
Really? So even when she's wrong I don't get to be right.
没搞错吧 就算是她做错了 我也不对
Like Oprah says, "Do you want to be right
奥普拉说过 "婚姻或真理"
or do you want to be married?"
"你选哪个"
Oprah isn't married.
奥普拉就没结婚啊
Well, she's got Gayle.
好吧 但她有Gayle
Come on, Molly, pull over the car, please.
快点 Molly 快停车
Please, please let me pull over.
求你了 让我停车吧
Oh, fine. If you're gonna be such a stickler for the law,
好吧 你非要这么遵守法律的话
you're never gonna make it as a cabbie in this town.
永远也别指望能在这当上出租车司机了
I know she's my wife,
我知道她是我老婆
but this is still evading arrest.
可这还是逃避追捕吧
Don't go in with a hot head.
三思而后行
Remember, listen, acknowledge,
记住 要聆听 应答
admit, and apologize.
接受 道歉
Laaa.
啦
Oprah?
奥普拉说的
Carl.
我说的
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干嘛啊
I am trying to earn my own money.
我在赚自己的钱啊
This is ridiculous. Why?
这太可笑了 为什么
What you said is true... the money you make is not my money.
你说得很对 你赚的钱又不是我的钱
It is your money. No, it's not.
是你的钱 不 才不是
I'm not working, I'm just spending.
我整天游手好闲 挥金如土
Well, you're working at trying to be a writer.
你一天忙到晚 努力想成为一名作家
I don't even know if I'm good enough to be one.
我都不知道我能不能行
You are. How do you know?
你可以的 你又怎么知道
I...I don't even know. And that's what scares the hell out of me.
我自己都不知道 所以每天想这想那
Then I get scared, and I get nervous, and I...
然后就感到害怕不安 然后我就
go shopping, and if I go shopping,
去逛街 一去逛街
I buy stupid shoes, all trying to make me feel better.
就会买♥♥那些蠢鞋 就为了让自己好受点
Do they make you feel better?
那你好受点了吗
Yes.
嗯
Then you should keep 'em.
那你应该留着
No, I can't.
不 不行
Yes, you can.
可以 可以的
I want you to be happy.
我希望你开心
'Cause when you're not happy,
因为如果你不开心
I'm miserable.
我也痛苦不堪
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表