Oh, yeah.
是啊
When my wife Bunny died, I was a wreck.
我妻子Bunny去世以后 我一直萎靡不振
For six months I laid on that couch,
接连六个月 我躺在沙发上
poured my heart out.
细诉心声
Wow. In a million years
哇 我从来没觉得
I'd never take you for a guy who'd go to therapy.
你是那种需要看心理医生的人
There's a sensitive heart
我粗犷宽阔的胸膛下
beating under this savage breast.
藏着一颗柔弱的心呢
And my therapist was good.
那医生很好的
Helped me through my grief.
带我走出悲痛
Also figured out why I'm so anally fixated.
还找到了我如此纠结肛♥门♥的原因
All right, nice talk.
好吧 呵呵
Turns out, I used to have trouble making BMs as a child.
其实嘛 我打小就排便困难
I went to camp one summer
有年参加夏令营
and didn't go for three weeks.
整整三周都没上大号♥
Yeah? What was the name of it,
哦 那是什么夏令营
Camp Can't-do-caca?
拉不出屎营吗
Oh.
噢
You think you're the first one to make that joke?
你可不是第一个开这个玩笑的人
I heard 'em all.
我都听腻了
Does a Vince crap in the woods?
Vince在树林里拉屎了吗
No, he does not.
不 没有呢
Okay, okay, I got it.
好啦 好啦 了解
And from that summer on,
自那以后
I couldn't flush until my mom inspected it
我都拉不出来 直到我妈发现了
and put a little star in my doo-doo journal.
在我的便便日志上贴了一颗小星星
We're cooking food here.
在做饭呢
To this day, every election
而今 每当我在竞选活动中
when I get that little "I Voted" Sticker,
得到一个"我投票了"的标签
I got to make a beeline straight to the can.
我就要风风火火地上厕所
So, sweetie, how was therapy?
乖女儿 心理医生看得怎么样
Did you get to blame enough stuff on your poor mother?
你可有怪罪你可怜的母亲
Oh, I had pages on you.
多了去了
That idiot wouldn't even hear any of it.
可那家伙都不愿听
Did you tell the therapist about the time
你有说那次妈为了去慕尼黑啤酒节
Mom left us in the car to go to Oktoberfest?
把我们俩丢在车里吗
No, that's good. I...
噢 这个好 我
See, I blocked that.
看 我都把这个屏蔽掉了
So, when do you go back?
那你几时再去呢
I don't. I quit. I walked straight out of there.
不去了 我大方地走了出来
You know, some people just need to deal
要知道 有些人只需要点时间
with things on their own time.
就能自我修复
It's not like everybody needs therapy.
又不是每个人都得看心理医生
What?
怎么啦
Well, not everybody needs therapy,
不是每个人都得看心理医生
but... some people might.
可是 有些人需要
What is that supposed to mean? Nothing.
你想表达什么 没啥
I'm just agreeing with...
我只是想说
half of what you said.
我部分赞同你的说法
Well, it doesn't matter what you think.
好吧 我才不管你怎么想
What's going on?
在聊啥呢
Molly wants to quit therapy.
Molly不想看心理医生了
And we're too scared to tell her not to.
我们还不敢对她说不
I'm not.
我敢
You're cracking up.
你已经在崩溃的边缘了
We been talking, and we all agree
我们聊过以后 都觉得
it's best for you to see someone
你最好去看一看
before they have to shock the cuckoo out of you.
以免日后你失常时吓到大家
So you...
那你们是
so you all agree?
都这么觉得啊
So you've been talking about it behind my back?
你们一直在背后讨论我
Well, we can't do it to your face.
我们不能当着你的面讨论你啊
We love you.
因为我们爱你
You know what, I don't need any of this.
我懒得听你们说
Mol, where you going?
Mol 你去哪呢
Away from them. You know, crazy people shouldn't point...
远离这群人 不正常的人凭什么
crazy fingers!
对别人指指点点
Mol! Mike,
Mol Mike
let her go. In a way, this is a blessing.
让她去吧 这也算是件好事
How so? I miscounted the meatballs.
怎么个好法 我数错肉丸了
Now there's enough for all of us.
不过现在就够吃了
This swing taken?
请问这位置有人没
Well, I don't know.
呃 不知道呢
Joshua's kind of carved his name into it,
Joshua好像把自己名字刻在上面了
but I don't think he's coming back tonight.
不过他今晚应该不会过来了
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
不知道呢
Uh, therapy today wasn't exactly what I expected.
呃 今天的心理治疗跟我预想的有点不同
Well, what was it like?
那是怎么样的呢
It was like Dr. Rosen had an agenda,
就像是Rosen医生有自己的议程
which was getting in the way of my agenda.
但跟我的冲突了
Well, you know me.
你知道我这个人
I'm all for quitting something you don't like.
不喜欢的东西就别勉强
I mean, you gave it more of a shot
你对待心理治疗的态度
than I did Brussels sprouts.
要比我尝试芽甘蓝好多了
You were such a baby about those Brussels sprouts.
一面对芽甘蓝 你简直就像撒气的小孩
If bacon can't save it, nothing can.
如果配咸肉都不好吃 真的没法吃了
I never even knew this park was here.
我之前都不知道有这个公园
Oh, yeah, I used to come here all the time with my dad.
我以前总和我爸到这儿来
Is that right? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
He kind of had a way of knowing when I was having a bad day,
他好像能感知到我不高兴似的
and he'd open up the door and say, "Come on, peanut.
打开门对我说 "来吧 乖女儿"
Let's go find some fun."
"我们去玩吧"
That's nice.
你♥爸♥真好
Yeah.
是啊
He used to stand at the bottom of that slide,
他通常会站在滑梯底
arms wide open,
双臂张开
beer in one hand, cigar in the other.
一手拿啤酒 一手拿雪茄
He'd just kind of stop me with his foot.
然后用脚接我
The more I hear about him, the more I like him.
我越是听你说他 我就越喜欢他
Yeah.
是啊
Ah, geez, it's my mother.
噢 天啊 是我妈
I'm just glad she calls
幸亏她是打电♥话♥
and doesn't send her flying monkeys.
没叫飞猴过来
Take note, I'm pressing ignore.
请注意 我挂了她电♥话♥
Well, look at you.
哇 好神气啊
Yeah, and I happen to know she's making cobbler tonight.
没错 我碰巧知道她今晚在做脆皮水果馅饼
Well, how about to celebrate you setting some boundaries
好吧 为了庆祝你守住自己底线
we take a spin on the merry-go-round?
我们去旋转木马那兜兜风吧
I don't know...
我考虑一下
but I get first turn!
我要坐第一个
First one there is a square!
第一个可是正方形的
I taught fourth grade.
我教的是四年级
I can go all day.
我可以玩一整天呢
You know, that was fun.
还挺好玩的啊
If we go back in the daytime,
要是白天去的话
we won't have to share a merry-go-round
我们就不用和那个嗑药的人
with a crackhead.
一起玩旋转木马了
I didn't see him.
我没看到他
I mean, until he fell off, I did not see him.
直到他摔下我才看到
Dr. Rosen?
Rosen医生
Ms. Flynn, I'm sorry.
Flynn女士 不好意思
Do we have an appointment?
你预约了吗
We don't, but...
没有 不过
I was kind of hoping...
我想着
I mean, I know I had some time left over from the other day
那天我摔门冲走之前
when I stormed out,
还剩了点时间
and I was hoping maybe we could pick up where we left off?
我想着我们能不能接着上次继续呢
Y-yes. Have a seat.
没问题 请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表