400 Blows. They got half that title right.
四百击 这名字还真是对了一半呢(blow 有失败 糟糕之意)
Shh.
嘘
I'm a cop and I smell the pot.
我是个警♥察♥ 我还闻到大♥麻♥味道了
Do not shush me, Willie Nelson.
别嘘我 Willie Nelson
Mike, unless you can sit here like a grown-up
Mike 除非你能像个大人一样别抱怨这抱怨那
and not complain constantly, go wait in the lobby.
不然你还是去大厅等着吧
You'd like that.
你巴不得是吧
Yeah, we all would.
我们都巴不得
I'll be in the lobby.
我去大厅等你们
You have any quarters? They got a Ms. Pac-Man out there.
你有没有25分的硬币啊 外面有吃豆人游戏机
Okay, all right.
好吧 算了
Well, that was very enjoyable.
哇 这实在是太令人享受了
Oh, I'm so glad you liked it.
好开心你喜欢那电影
Truffaut's a genius.
特吕弗真是个天才
I mean... two hours you're just transported to Paris in the '50s.
我是说 只用两个小时 你就穿越到了五十年代的巴黎
Yeah, great. What's for dinner?
是啊 真棒 晚上吃什么
Sushi.
寿司
How about pizza?
吃比萨怎么样
Carl and I already decided on sushi.
Carl和我说好要吃寿司了
Really, is that what you want, Carl?
真的 你真这么想吗 Carl
A slimy squirt of tuna on rice?
就是米饭上放一小撮金枪鱼
Hey, I will go wherever the two of you decide.
嘿 我随你们俩吃
Great. Carl wants pizza.
太好了 Carl要吃比萨
He didn't say that. Just go to the sushi place.
他可没那么说 就去寿司店吧
Don't let her bully you, Carl.
别让她欺负你啊 Carl
Stick to the plan, Carl.
执行原计划 Carl
I'm your partner, Carl.
我是你搭档 Carl
Dance with the one who brung you, Carl.
别忘了是谁带你出来的 Carl
Do the right thing, Carl.
做对的事 Carl
Be a man, Carl.
男人点 Carl
I can't believe he dumped us.
难以置信 他竟然把咱们扔下了
I can.
我信
Well, that evening was a bust.
哎呀 这晚上真是一团糟
At least I taped the Bulls game.
还好我录下了公牛队的比赛
Are you serious?
你开玩笑呢
Oh, yeah. I made sure not to look online
当然没 我时刻确保自己不上网查看
or pass any televisions.
也不经过任何电视机
I didn't even talk to people wearing red.
我甚至都不跟穿红衣服的人说话
Be like getting two and a half hours of my life back.
这就像是我人生中的两个半小时失而复得啊
Oh, must be a big game.
哦 一定是场重要的比赛吧
Yeah.
是啊
Tough opponent?
对手很厉害吧
Oh, yeah, the Pacers.
是啊 步行者
Oh, man.
这样啊
'Cause the Bulls win by three.
公牛队三分制胜
Aah!
啊
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛呢
You ruined the game for me.
你毁了我的比赛
Oh, did I?
哦 是吗
Ugh. I'm sorry.
真是对不起啊
That's real mature.
真是太成熟了你
I'm mature... Really?
我成熟 真的
Okay, why did you even come tonight?
好吧 你今晚为什么要来啊
I don't know.
我不知道
I do.
我知道
I think you're jealous of me and Carl.
我觉得你嫉妒我和Carl
I'm not jealous-jealous.
我不是那种嫉妒
I'm just uncomfortable with you sharing stuff with Carl
就你跟Carl一起做事情 我心里不舒服
and doing stuff that I can't.
而那些事我又不会做
It's not that you can't; It's that you won't.
不是你不会 是你不想做
Or... you don't.
或者是 你干脆不做
I went to that dance class with you,
我和你去上舞蹈课了
and I didn't want to do that.
我根本就不想去的啊
Yeah, I know, because you complained all night.
我知道 因为你整晚都在抱怨
That's why it was more fun to go with Carl.
所以跟Carl去才更有意思
I'm sorry, I can't dance like Carl.
真是抱歉 我没有Carl跳得好
Well, nobody can. He's amazing.
没人比他好 他真是独步舞林
Okay, that's... that's not the point.
好吧 这 这不重要
The point is that I... I would've preferred
重要的是 我更愿意
to be dancing with you all night.
整晚和你一起跳舞
Why? I suck.
为什么 我太挫了
Well, so do I.
我也是啊
That's the fun of it.
这才是乐趣所在
Sucking together.
大家一起挫啊
Move.
挪点地儿
You know how great it would've been if you...
你知道如果你能尝试和我一起
just would have tried the salsa classes with me
上萨尔萨课 会有多好吗
or sat through that boring movie?
或者能看完那无聊的电影
So you admit it was boring.
你也承认它无聊了
Of course it was boring.
当然无聊了
It was an old, pretentious French movie.
那就是个古老的 做作的法国电影
Then we could have gone and hated it together,
那我们就能一起看 然后一起恨它
then come home and made fun of it together.
然后回家 一起嘲笑它
I didn't know that was an option.
我不知道还能这样
'Cause you didn't even try.
因为你根本没试过
Which is all I ask.
而我就只是想让你试下
Okay.
好吧
I get it.
我明白了
I need to try more stuff that you love
我要尝试更多你喜欢的事
so we can hate it together.
然后咱们就能一起讨厌它了
No, not...
不 不
Not just what I like...
我不是这个意思
We can... we can hate what you love, too.
咱们能 也能讨厌你喜欢的啊
Really?
真的
'Cause there's someplace I've always wanted to take you,
因为有个地方我一直想带你去
but I didn't think you'd like it.
但我怕你会不喜欢
Really? Where? Well, I...
真的 哪儿 这个 我
Oh, God, no, wait. Don't tell me.
哦 天啊 等下 别告诉我
Okay, tell me.
好吧 告诉我吧
Oh, okay. We have... Okay, no, no, no.
哦 好的 我们 哦 不 不 不
Keep it... Keep it like a surprise.
别说了 保密吧
No. J-Just say it, just say it.
不 说吧 说吧
I... okay. Oh. No, don't, no, don't.
我 好 哦 不 别 求别说
Like... Okay, go.
这个 好吧 说吧
Okay. All right! Don't do it!
好 行啦 别说
This is awesome.
这太棒了
Why did you think I would hate this?
你怎么觉得我会讨厌这儿呢
Because you don't like guns.
因为你不喜欢枪
I don't.
我是不喜欢
But I love shooting them. We should get bigger guns.
但我喜欢射击 咱们应该找大点的枪
Slow down, Annie Oakley.
慢点 Annie Oakley
We'll get there. We got our entire lives ahead of us.
咱以后再说 以后时间还长着呢
Yeah, I love you, too. Lock and load.
我也爱你 准备射击
You are so getting lucky tonight.
你今晚要走大运了
Shh. I'm trying to count.
嘘 我数拍子呢
You're adorable when you try to count.
你数数的时候真是可爱
Squish, yeah.
碾虫子
Squish, yeah.
碾虫子
You don't think Carl's gonna be upset
你说 Carl不会觉得难过吧
that he's not taking me to class anymore, right?
我再也不跟他一起去上课了
I think he'll be all right.
我看他会没事儿的
Wait, what squish was I on?
等下 我在哪拍上了
Uh-huh.
嗯嗯
Yeah. See, now, you taught me something about salsa.
看 你教我跳萨尔萨舞
I'm gonna teach you a little something about cinema.
我教你点电影院的事儿
They call this French Neorealism.
他们管这个叫法国新现实主义
That means "New real."
意思是 新写实
What time did your brother say you had to be home?
你哥哥说你得几点回家来着
Shh.
嘘
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表