Really happy.
真的很快乐
Happier than I ever thought I could even be.
是我从没预想过的快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
I needed that today.
我今天很需要听到这些话
You're welcome.
不客气
A... are you good, or do
你还好吗 还是
you need me to say some sweet stuff, too?
你也要我说些甜言蜜语给你听
No, you already did.
不 你已经说过了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
How about that?
我很棒吧
What did I say? So I could say it next time.
我说了什么 我下次可以照着说
Is "Lecat" A word?
"Lecat"是个单词吗
No.
不是
How about "Celato"?
"Celato"呢
No!
不
Are you sure? 'Cause it kind of
你确定吗 这听上去
sounds like a vegetable.
像个蔬菜的名字
Use it in a sentence.
用它造个句子
"Celato" Sounds like a vegetable.
"Celato"听起来像种蔬菜
Hey, what are you guys playing?
你们在玩什么
Scrabble. I'm trying to bond with Molly
拼字游戏 我正尝试用智力
on a more intellectual level.
和Molly玩游戏呢
Can we please just play Connect Four?
我们玩四子棋不行吗
You're just scared 'cause I got good letters.
你这是怕我想到更厉害的单词了
How about "Celato"?
"Celato"怎么样
It's a vegetable, right?
这是个蔬菜 对吧
I thought it was a cold cut.
我还以为是冷冻肉呢
Hey, you going out with James tonight?
你今晚和James出去吗
Yeah, about that.
就这事吧
I don't know how to say this, but...
我不知道怎么说 但是
we sort of broke up.
我们分手了
Aw, Victoria.
Victoria
It wasn't me this time.
这次不是我的问题
He broke up with you? Why would he do that?
他和你分手的 为什么啊
Well... we were getting serious, and...
我们认真起来了 然后
then he got scared.
他害怕了
Of the commitment?
害怕承诺吗
No. Of all of you.
不是 怕你们
He said he wouldn't just be marrying me,
他说他不只是和我结婚
he would be marrying my entire family.
他是和我整个一家人结婚
Well, that son of a bitch!
这混账东西
Well,
好吧
guess what, there are plenty of other
知道吗 海里还有很多好鱼
perfect fish in the sea, and you're gonna get out there
你只要走出去
and you're gonna find one, and he's gonna love you and...
你就能找到 他会爱你然后
I'm gonna stop talking.
我还是不说话了
Thank you.
谢谢
What about "Cat"?
"Cat"怎么样
Good eye, my man.
好眼力 兄弟
C-a-t.
C-a-t
Triple word score.
三个字母得分
15 points. Now it's a game!
十五分 现在游戏开始了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表