How does he have a dining room?
他怎么有餐厅呢
I thought we had the same floor plan.
我还以为我们屋子的布局是一样的
Okay, he's left the box, now he's headed...
他从箱子旁走开了 现在他正往
Ooh, he's heading toward the bedroom.
他正往卧室走
He better not have a walk-in closet.
他最好不要有一个步入式衣帽间
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了
Now he's taking off his pants.
他现在要脱裤子了
Boxers? Briefs.
平角裤 三角裤
Ooh, this guy is throwing up red flags everywhere.
这人真喜欢到处卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
Okay, he's walking towards the bed.
他往床边走了
He's walking towards the bed, and...
他往床边走了
Yeah, he's taking a nap.
妹的 他要打个盹儿
Sweet dreams, you sick bastard.
美梦哦 你个无♥耻♥混♥蛋♥
You know what?
这样吧
Let's go over what we know so far, okay?
我们来回顾一下目前所了解的情况
Subject was seen throwing out an armful of dresses still on the hangers.
嫌疑人被目击丢弃一摞还挂在衣架上裙子
Ugly dresses.
难看的裙子
I agree, but that's conjecture.
我同意 但这都是猜测
We're gonna build this case on facts.
我们要用事实来支撑本案
Yeah.
没错
He was moving around an awful lot of boxes.
他四处移♥动♥箱子 好多箱子
Ooh, boxes.
箱子
And still no sign of the wife.
仍没有妻子的踪迹
"Wife, question mark."
"妻子 去哪了"
Devil's advocate. Okay.
我有个新想法(魔鬼代言人) 好的
What if she left him?
如果她离开他了怎么办
Way ahead of you.
早想到了
Then why wouldn't she bring her ugly dresses, huh?
那为什么她不带走那堆难看的裙子呢
And what about the dog? Oh! What about the dog?
还有狗呢 对了 还有狗
God, she wouldn't have left that.
天哪 她不会抛下狗不管的
But how do we know it's her dog?
我们怎么知道那是她的狗呢
'Cause it's a little, yappy thing wearing a sweater.
那只狗又小又吵 还穿毛衣
What kind of man has a dog like that?
什么样的男人会喜欢它呢
A gay man.
一个基佬
Interesting.
有趣哦
"Gay, question mark."
"基佬 问号♥"
Ooh, quiet neighbor realizes late in life that he enjoys the company of another man.
不爱说话的邻居突然发现自己喜欢男人的陪伴
She finds out his little secret.
她发现了他的小秘密
Maybe she caught...
也许她正好
Maybe she caught him wearing one of her ugly dresses!
也许她看见他偷穿她丑陋的裙子
She's furious.
她勃然大怒
There's a fight.
两人便打了起来
Slap turns into a shove.
扇打变成了挥拳
That turns into a fall down the stairs.
然后滚下楼梯
He panics. He has to get rid of the body.
他惊慌失措 必须要把尸体处理了
He's got to chop her up into little bits
他先把她剁成碎块
and put her into little nondescript boxes!
然后把她装进普通的箱子里
God, that butcher thinks he's gonna get away with it.
天哪 那个屠夫以为他能逍遥法外
Or maybe he's just moving.
又或者他只是在搬家而已
Is "Moving" On the board? Is "Moving" On the board?
板子上有"搬家"吗 板子上有"搬家"吗
God! Let's stick to the facts!
天哪 要用事实说话
I really don't like the idea of you going over there.
我真心不赞成你去那里
I'm just sniffing around while he's sleeping.
我就是趁着他睡觉偷偷打量一下周围
What exactly are you looking for?
你到底要找什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Ooh, a dead woman would really help our case.
一具女尸可以帮我们破案
Be careful, baby.
小心点 亲爱的
All right, don't get soft on me, Joyce, okay?
别对我心慈手软 好吗 Joyce
I need you to watch my 6:00. I'm going in hot!
我需要你盯紧我的身后 我这就去
Go look in the window.
去看看窗户
Hello? Hi...
你好 你好
Hi. Hey!
你好
I... I'll take those.
把这些给我吧
Don't you live next door? I do.
你不是住在隔壁吗 是的
And I'm here picking up Mr. O'Donnell's mail while he's out of town.
O'Donnell先生出门的时候 由我来帮他取邮件
Really? 'Cause I saw him at the gym this morning.
真的吗 我今天早上还在健身房♥看见他了
Well... I mean, if you're going on vacation, you got to get into shape
是啊 如果你要去度假的话 可要把身形练好
to look good in that swimsuit, right?
这样穿泳衣才好看嘛 对吧
Yeah, you do.
就是这样
Okay, keep it up!
好好干哦
Why the postal service is going in the crapper.
现在邮政服务真是越来越屎
Who we spying on?
我们在监视谁
I'm watching your sister swipe the neighbor's mail.
我在看你姐姐截取邻居的邮件
Isn't it bad enough we steal his Wi-Fi?
偷他的Wifi还不够坏吗
Shut...
闭嘴
Junk, junk.
垃圾 没用的
Ooh-hoo-hoo.
啊哈
Air Mexicano.
墨西哥航♥空♥公♥司♥
I think somebody's going to Mexico.
有人打算去墨西哥啊
Oh, or getting a pre-approved credit card.
噢 或者是得到了一张预先批准的信♥用♥卡♥
Oh, no! O'Donnell's awake.
糟糕 O'Donnell醒了
We got to warn her.
我们得警告她
I got this. Ca-caw, ca-caw!
我来 咔咔 咔咔(乌鸦叫)
Molly, I said, "Ca-caw, ca-caw""
Molly 听到没有 咔咔 咔咔
Ms. Flynn? Ooh, hey, neighbor.
Flynn女士 嘿 邻居你好
Got your mail by mistake.
不小心错拿了你的信件
Okay, everybody checked.
好了 所有人看看自己的牌
Here comes the turn.
顺序是这样的
Two of clubs, a brick.
两张梅花 一张方块
Helps nobody.
完全没用
Action's on you, Dairy Queen.
轮到你了 冰雪(牛乳)皇后
What's wild again?
牌面是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Not even threes?
连三都没有
No.
没有
I fold.
那我弃了
So, Mike, what's it like being married to a writer?
Mike 跟作家结婚感觉怎样啊
I couldn't tell you. She really hasn't written anything yet.
我也说不上 她还什么都没写出来呢
Besides a little porn.
除了一点黄段子
Whatever.
无论如何
She's only been at it for three weeks.
她只写了三个星期
It takes me a month to read a book.
我读一本书都要一个月
I should give her at least that long for to write one.
那至少也该给她一个月的时间去写
Well, you're a better man than me.
你是个比我好的男人啊
Nobody questions that.
没人对这有疑问
My point is
我是想说
as long as she's doing this writing nonsense,
既然她在写作什么的
you're on your own to pay the bills.
你得一个人赚钱养家
You know, at some point, you're gonna have to give Molly a deadline, you know?
也许 你应该给她设个最后期限了 懂吗
If she doesn't make any money at being a writer,
如果她当作家赚不了钱
then she's got to go get a real job.
就该去找份正经的工作了
I guess a deadline couldn't hurt.
最后期限这主意不错
Really?
真的吗
Are you that stupid?
你真有那么蠢吗
What?
什么
You're gonna take advice from a guy who moved out
你要听取一个37岁才从奶奶家
of his grandma's house at 37 years old?
搬出来的人提的建议吗
Hey, hey, hey, that woman's got a spa tub.
喂喂喂 我奶奶家可有个按♥摩♥浴缸呢
That's not something you just walk away from.
和它说再见很不容易的好吗
Don't listen to any of these clowns.
别听这群傻子的
They don't know anything about marriage.
他们对婚姻知道啥呀
When's the last time any of you even had a date with a woman?
你们最后一次和姑娘约会是什么时候
I know your excuse.
我知道你的借口
Hey, man, I'm just trying to give this man some advice.
嘿 我只是想给这哥们一点建议
You want advice? Keep your mouth shut, your head down
你想要建议 闭嘴低头
and thank God every day that a woman will lay beside you in bed.
感谢上帝赐给你一个同床共枕的女人吧
I do like having a woman lie beside me.
我确实喜欢有个同床共枕的女人
I'm gonna get another drink.
我要再喝一罐
Anybody need anything?
要带什么吗
Weren't you wearing jeans before?
你之前穿的不是牛仔裤吗
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表